Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 00:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion justBOTTinG v1 Final

Discussion on Aion justBOTTinG v1 Final within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion justBOTTinG v1 Final

Updated to v1 Final
Hello everyone,
This is a simple quick release, i just started coding 1 hour ago and this is what is done thus far.

Setup:
* Enter the interval you want the bot to wait between pressing the following buttons:
TAB...1...(pause interval).
* To set this bot up simply make a macro and place it in slot 1 then it will continually fight until you click stop.

Example Macro:
Bot Set at:
interval = 40000 (40 seconds)

slot 1 macro:
/attack
/delay 5
/Skill Ferocious Strike I
/delay 2
/Skill Rage I
/delay 2
/Skill Weakening Severe Blow I
/delay 2
/Skill Shield Defense I
/delay 5
/Skill Ferocious Strike I
/delay 2
/Skill Robust Blow I
/delay 18
/Skill Pick Up Item
/delay 2
/Skill Bandage Heal

Description:
This is a very simple bot i am adding memory reading and thereby much more intelligence to this bot, also waypoints. If you like what you see say thanks, enjoy this completely undetectable bot that is super simple. [Completely undetectable because it acts just like a human sending messages and doesn't do any memory interactions. This should be a valuable little junk bot to hold onto.]

System OS:
Windows 7 x64 tested. should work on any without "admin".

Fixes in v1 Final:
Stop now stops the bot.

Notes:
* This will be the last release of this simple bot. Next bot will have memory reading.
* It doesn't require Aion to be the active window.
* It is written in c# so you'll need .Net 2.0 i believe.

Enjoy the free beta released bot.
Say Thanks +Rating or expect nothing.
Attached Files
File Type: zip AION justBOTTinG v1 Final.zip (50.4 KB, 3251 views)
Thanks
42 Users
Old 09/24/2009, 22:39   #2

Nice work

Ty
Old 09/24/2009, 22:46   #3

The makros dont work here,my game just keeps posting /delay in the chat..
Old 09/24/2009, 23:11   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu|Alucard View Post
na woran liegt das wohl? in welcher sprache spreche ich? =)
du musst das spiel auf englisch stellen dann geht auch /delay
wie das im deutsche benutzt wird weiss ich nicht. das heisst ja verzögerung.
achja und das macro ist schon etwas älter und eher öde. du musst die mobs anklicken und dann einmal das macro. ist aber klassenabhängig. kannste auch selber ingame erstellen
Old 09/24/2009, 23:20   #5

Im deutschen sollte es eigentlich /verzögerung sein , nur damit gehts genausowenig :>
Old 09/24/2009, 23:26   #6

Answer to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustK View Post
Nice work

Ty
Thanks about to release the final version of this junk bot.
Fixes the "Stop" not actually stopping the bot. This isn't going to have memory scanning, i will be releasing another bot with memory scanning, waypoints, and class tactics within a month i would wager. For this i will need tactics for all classes, currently only played a warrior and a little bit of a templar.
If anyone can point me to a wiki with all skills to make the skill usage easier it would be appreciated.

Quote:
/delay [Amount of time in seconds]
this does work and is verified by multiple people now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakidor View Post
na woran liegt das wohl? in welcher sprache spreche ich? =)
du musst das spiel auf englisch stellen dann geht auch /delay
wie das im deutsche benutzt wird weiss ich nicht. das heisst ja verzögerung.
achja und das macro ist schon etwas älter und eher öde. du musst die mobs anklicken und dann einmal das macro. ist aber klassenabhängig. kannste auch selber ingame erstellen
Hello, I do not speak German (please use english, > Language Tools > German - English) but if in-game you hit 'U' and then hit the examples there are multiple delays to be seen there.

Quote:
Im deutschen sollte es eigentlich /verzögerung sein , nur damit gehts genausowenig :>
Hello, I do not speak German (please use english, > Language Tools > German - English) Thanks for trying to help that guy.
Old 09/24/2009, 23:35   #7

I changed my client to the english version and used your makro ( Im a sorcerer btw so i used my spells .. ) but it doesnt work properly.He casts one spell ( Ice Chain II ) and after that,he does nothing.. He keeps pressing the makro tho ( i guess ) but nothing happens.. But maybe its because my makro knowledge is too weak.
Old 09/25/2009, 05:08   #8

Works Great once you fine tune and figure out about macro. Is buggy when stopping, have to teleport or logout and log back in to get it to work again. It is working for me at the moment. the delay is important if you don't kill fast enough, I learned by adjusting the delay a bit here and there it will work better. Spells and attacks have reuse timer, remember to adjust accordingly. I look foward to newer versions. I would like the waypoint stuff. Thanks
Old 09/25/2009, 05:15   #9

added v1 final file my bad.
Old 09/25/2009, 06:46   #10

First thanks for making a bot that actually target mobs and does a pretty good job with it but there is a few things wrong with the bot...

The whole interval thing is a mess... so basically what I got from it is that for a set amount of time it will press the button 1. So if you set your interval to 40 second, it means every 40 second the button 1 will be pressed. That means I am only limited to attacking a single mob or passive mobs. Alright that's cool, it's a bit of work to change it every time you move to another spot.

Another big problem with this bot is that it targets everything, a rabbit ran by and it targets the rabbit. Not only did it target the rabbit, it actually chased after the rabbit as it continued to run along the map and dragging my hero along with it. The bot even targeted a person just going by and healing me.

Beside that... it's pretty solid at doing what it does...
Old 09/25/2009, 06:55   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtran View Post
First thanks for making a bot that actually target mobs and does a pretty good job with it but there is a few things wrong with the bot...

The whole interval thing is a mess... so basically what I got from it is that for a set amount of time it will press the button 1. So if you set your interval to 40 second, it means every 40 second the button 1 will be pressed. That means I am only limited to attacking a single mob or passive mobs. Alright that's cool, it's a bit of work to change it every time you move to another spot.

Another big problem with this bot is that it targets everything, a rabbit ran by and it targets the rabbit. Not only did it target the rabbit, it actually chased after the rabbit as it continued to run along the map and dragging my hero along with it. The bot even targeted a person just going by and healing me.

Beside that... it's pretty solid at doing what it does...
All of these are completely valid points, since this is a "dumb" bot meaning it isn't reading for the game but just pressing two buttons tab and 1 at the specified interval it. This means all the problems you listed cannot be fix in this bot.

I am still looking into finding the BaseAddress of the changing addresses for Aion and until i find some example code or get a stroke of genius this bot will remain in its current form. I have all the offsets I need and will be adding "intelligence" when i am able to read from these addresses consistently.

Thanks for trying my "dumb" bot.
Old 09/25/2009, 15:22   #12

Moderators please update real title to "Aion justBOTTinG v1 Final"
Old 09/25/2009, 15:30   #13

Thanks for the bot, it works good (y)
Old 09/25/2009, 15:57   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerakus View Post
Thanks for the bot, it works good (y)