Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 16:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

Discussion on Para's VanillaTool [Rework] within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 01/10/2020, 06:58   #10186

elite*gold: 0
hum, just bought it, do I have to run Para's Aion UnLimiter then start Aion, then once logged i exe VanillaTool?
Old 01/10/2020, 10:33   #10187

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 1,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equin0x987 View Post
hum, just bought it, do I have to run Para's Aion UnLimiter then start Aion, then once logged i exe VanillaTool?
All files are optional except Vanillatool itself of course

Vanillatool can be started and injected once you're logged into an character, after you injected press "Insert" ingame to toggle the overlay visible, you can navigate trough this overlay with your arrow keys, you also find some options at the tray menu (bottom right corner of your screen)

The UnLimiter removes the 2 Aion Clients at the same time cap

The Account Manager can log in multiple accounts with 1 click, instantly start scripts, removes 2 Aion Clients cap, repair loading time, keep track of inventory from all characters...
Old 01/12/2020, 10:33   #10188

I bought it, but I can't use gravity and superglide.. how to do that? im trying them on instance
Old 01/12/2020, 19:18   #10189

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitnick3 View Post
I bought it, but I can't use gravity and superglide.. how to do that? im trying them on instance
After you injected vanillatool press "Insert" on your keyboard, use your arrow keys to enable "Superglide" and "Gravity", also make sure "Siege mode" is disabled, now press "Insert" again to close the overlay.

Now use Numpad + or Numpad - while gliding to adjust your height, use Numpad 7 to toggle gravity
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/12/2020, 21:34   #10190

I know that there is a program that detects any type of alteration of the animation, and also in this tool the option of "secure animation" was added but personally that option does not work much since when wanting to make instances or group pvp the idea It is to be able to have active enchanced animation without being detected, especially for those who do not have good latency to play without enchanced. Is there a possibility at some time that the enchanced animation will not be detected by the meter of that other application? And so you can play without worry?
Old 01/12/2020, 22:14   #10191

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferider View Post
I know that there is a program that detects any type of alteration of the animation, and also in this tool the option of "secure animation" was added but personally that option does not work much since when wanting to make instances or group pvp the idea It is to be able to have active enchanced animation without being detected, especially for those who do not have good latency to play without enchanced. Is there a possibility at some time that the enchanced animation will not be detected by the meter of that other application? And so you can play without worry?
No, we need to tell the server when we finished a skill animation otherwise we can't use the next skill, the server tells this information all nearby players so they have correct visuals, the dps meter takes this information + the information which buffs you have with these informations it can easily calculate if everything is legit, there's no way around it
Old 01/15/2020, 14:24   #10192

Does it work on aion destiny and euroaion? (version 3.5)
Old 01/15/2020, 15:21   #10193

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsqaured View Post
Does it work on aion destiny and euroaion? (version 3.5)
No, private server aren't supported, however if the private server does support the 64bit client and is on the same patch as the official EU or NA server it will work
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2020, 15:53   #10194

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
No, private server aren't supported, however if the private server does support the 64bit client and is on the same patch as the official EU or NA server it will work
Is there any way or possibility to make it work?
Old 01/15/2020, 17:42   #10195

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsqaured View Post
Is there any way or possibility to make it work?
At least not soon, I may add private server support in the future
Old 01/16/2020, 11:17   #10196

how in a script(Daily EU InstaScript Luna) to disconnect an exit from an instance? I don’t have to buy gold bars, but some characters come out anyway.
Old 01/17/2020, 13:20   #10197

Is there a command that shows us the level of essencetapping we are at the moment?
Old 01/17/2020, 16:00   #10198

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiraFLo View Post
how in a script(Daily EU InstaScript Luna) to disconnect an exit from an instance? I don’t have to buy gold bars, but some characters come out anyway.
There're nore options that would exit the instance, buy stigma bundles, buy gold bundles, are all of them disabled?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolakos View Post
Is there a command that shows us the level of essencetapping we are at the moment?
Check the #scripting channel on discord, I posted it a few days ago
Old 01/17/2020, 16:03   #10199

Quote:
There're nore options that would exit the instance, buy stigma bundles, buy gold bundles, are all of them disabled?

Yes, everything is disabled, but some of the alts still come out.
Old 01/17/2020, 16:56   #10200

Quote:

I run it to see what it does and it shows 0 and in Essencetapping it shows a weird big number.

I run this while I was essencetapping manually and while he was essencetapping, it showed in ItemIΔ the item ID of the gatherable and in the Amount:1, and when I was done it all went back to 0, essencetapping was still showing that big number.

Tags
animation, cheat, hack, script, vanillatool