Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 04:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

Discussion on Para's VanillaTool [Rework] within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 12/03/2019, 14:26   #10156

elite*gold: 0
Has any value on no animation to remove just the delay that I have cause of my ping (150ms)? And DPSmetter do not tell that I am using no animation?

Exemple: When I was playing on AION server in my country I played with 20 ms then I was attacking so fast, when I play on NA server, I look like a turtle attack even using transformations with attack speed.
Old 12/03/2019, 22:19   #10157

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 1,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by beakman13 View Post
Has any value on no animation to remove just the delay that I have cause of my ping (150ms)? And DPSmetter do not tell that I am using no animation?

Exemple: When I was playing on AION server in my country I played with 20 ms then I was attacking so fast, when I play on NA server, I look like a turtle attack even using transformations with attack speed.
Sure animation can compensate a bad ping, I would also recommend you trying WTFast, however dps meters can detect you with animation hacks.
The Secure Animation option from the overlay makes sure that all animation hacks are turned off when another player is nearby to avoid getting detected.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2019, 18:36   #10158

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuckedbattles View Post
Can we have an option to craft luna when we decline crafting kinah boxes? Is that possible, sure would save me time on my main account.
If you mean craft eh luna with 1x of each material for usage in additional entries then this would do (I already do this to my main):

You can call this function once the instance is over and you opened the pouch.

Code:
start_CraftLunas; //<-- By Diavolakos

FrameAction=498,State,SHOW;
Delay=750;
Mouse=207,127; Luna back
Delay=750;
Mouse=274,219; Workshop
Delay=750;
Mouse=338,188; Special Designs
Delay=700;

_SetVar23=0;

#DO=1200000; will craft up to 20 minutes if we need to
Delay=500;

_IFInventoryContains=152150004,1; Flawless crystal
_IFInventoryContains=152150002,1; Cloudy Crystal
_IFInventoryContains=152150001,1; Chipped Crystal
_IFInventoryContains=152150003,1; Clear Crystal
_IFInventoryContains=152150005,1; Luna's Light

Mouse=524,389; if we have all mats, then hit the Craft Button
Delay=5000;
#ELSE
_SetVar23=1; if we do not have mats stop crafting

#ENDIF

#UNTIL=%Var23,>0;

FrameAction=498,State,HIDE;

end_CraftLunas;

Quote:
Originally Posted by EspioM View Post
Well thanks finally for this honest reply. Just for your own research purposes bypassing stuff: CTRL L was not used, it happened before you implemented this function. 4 accounts where logged in with a small manual delay. The accounts where only between 1-3 weeks old, so even if they flagged, it would be minimal time spam over which they observed the accounts. Luna was done, but not daily. Some other accounts didnt not suffer eventho they did luna. It might be badluck, or changed. So headsup for their detection changes.

Its hard to spot for me as a learner what change theyve made, all I can tell you is that they banned them at point where you'd accept the terms and login. I dont know if thats also the point where some detection triggers or earlyer in the login process. Thats all i can do to help you back right now.

Good luck
New accounts usually get auto bans. My take on how to do new accounts is to make an account from another PC/IP. then do one char to lvl 10 or something, leave him for a week, if he gets a block/lock ticket support and tell them that your account was banned for no reason and that you are a new player with a lvl 10 character that you hardly even played. They will unban your account.

Do not invest in a new account unless it becomes a little old or at least gets a lock and then support unlocks it. It would suck for you to make 12 characters all lvl 10, start doing luna only to get it locked and then support not unlock it for you, because this can also happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batterypvp View Post
i would like to suggest to edit or make another script for luna daily that uses the AOE cannon + 1 single target cannon instead of 1 powerful single + 1 single target, because when u get the skeletons horde, the time to complete the instance will take too much long, instead of 1 AOE cannon + 1 single target cannon that takes 14 minutes average to complete it, even if u get 3 skeletons horde wave, thats all xd
instead of
Mouse=%Var7; small canon

you can use:
Mouse=102,192; big area canon
I also use 1 big aoe canon and 1 small because this way if the big aoe canon shoots, it does a very good job, it kinda bugs when there are many small creatures like "you hear a lot of footsteps"
Old 12/08/2019, 02:53   #10159

hello paraly how to lower cpu usage while using the script of luna ... and what i need to upgrade beside rams to increase the amount of luna clients please can u help me
Old 12/08/2019, 14:23   #10160

Quote:
Originally Posted by medo4499 View Post
hello paraly how to lower cpu usage while using the script of luna ... and what i need to upgrade beside rams to increase the amount of luna clients please can u help me
Most importantly cap the Aion FPS at a even lower value, try if the script is stable with 4 FPS (you can edit the FPS cap at the InstaScript settings at the top of the script)

Then you could search for loops that have a low delay, for example

Code:
#DO=60000;
MemPtrWrite...
#UNTIL=x,=y;
That's a loop that constantly does something without any delay, this will keep 1 thread of your CPU busy, but with a small change like this

Code:
#DO=60000;
MemPtrWrite...
Delay=500;
#UNTIL=x,=y;
The CPU usage goes to nearly 0%, anyways this might require some basic understanding of what each script line does.
Old 12/11/2019, 06:20   #10161

I was using hack normally but today i tryed open it and just dont happen anything... my all security things are desabilited... what i have to do?
Old 12/11/2019, 16:55   #10162

unlimiter is not working? cant run more then 2 clients.
Old 12/11/2019, 19:39   #10163

Unlimiter still down. ETA?
Old 12/11/2019, 20:59   #10164

Quote:
Originally Posted by beakman13 View Post
What is the meaning of "secure animation"?
It means that if there is another player within 99m away from you, the animation hack doesn't work. This is done because there are dps meters that can detect the animation hack now so you want to be sure you are not being sniffed.

############

Quote:
Originally Posted by medo4499 View Post
As paraly said you can lower the settings, in luna the best thing you can do is this:

Find these lines in the beginning
Code:
MemPtrWrite=%AddrFPS,%OffsetFPS1,20,BYTE; <-- these 2 lines cap the fps at 20
MemPtrWrite=%AddrFPS,%OffsetFPS2,20,FLOAT; <-- these 2 lines cap the fps at 20
change the number to whatever you think is ok while your character is still doing things. In the above example I have them at 20 fps.
DO NOT put this number too low as the client gets too clunky and the character might find dead ends in interaction with npcs or windows. You could try as low as 15 fps here, I wouldn't go lower otherwise you would have to increase all the delays in the script in order to compensate for the lag you will be causing to the client due to low fps.

Then find the afk line:
Code:
#DO=3600000; 60 minute timeout
Delay=5000;
_IFFrameVisible=311;
MemWrite=%AddrFreeMem5,1,BYTE;
#ENDIF
_UNTILMemRead=%AddrFreeMem5,BYTE,=1;
and change it into this example:

Code:
MemPtrWrite=%AddrFPS,%OffsetFPS1,5,BYTE; <-- these 2 lines cap the fps at 5
MemPtrWrite=%AddrFPS,%OffsetFPS2,5,FLOAT; <-- these 2 lines cap the fps at 5

#DO=3600000; 60 minute timeout
Delay=20000;
_IFFrameVisible=311;
MemWrite=%AddrFreeMem5,1,BYTE;
#ENDIF
_UNTILMemRead=%AddrFreeMem5,BYTE,=1;

MemPtrWrite=%AddrFPS,%OffsetFPS1,20,BYTE; <-- these 2 lines cap the fps at 20
MemPtrWrite=%AddrFPS,%OffsetFPS2,20,FLOAT; <-- these 2 lines cap the fps at 20
What I did here is that before the char goes afk, the script changes the fps to 5, cause when the char is afk there is no need to have a lot of fps. Your character will be afk for like 15~20 minutes so this will reduce the CPU usage by a ton. Once the afk ends, the client returns to 20 fps to do all the activity that requires a responsive client.

I also changed the Delay=5000; to Delay=20000;. this way your client will look once every 20 seconds for the window thus lowering even more the client activity.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/13/2019, 12:48   #10165

Quote:
Originally Posted by badagliacca View Post
Hello, you planning to create a script for exchange maps and auto-target your box everytime you used a map? For the new event running on now , would be realy useful
Even some to auto-target the box near to you that spawned, to steal it
I already made it and it's inside the Short Script Bundle/Granker Chest Looter
Old 12/13/2019, 14:38   #10166

Quote:
Originally Posted by badagliacca View Post
How this works exactly?
It loots any lootable chest nearby, so just go to the chest spot and start it
Old 12/13/2019, 23:51   #10167

randomly yesterday vanilla/the account manager stopped working for me, giving me "ERROR 9" whenever i try to open it and i can't access the subvanillatool website (403 error)

not sure how to fix this, any help would be appreciated
Old 12/18/2019, 12:44   #10168

Hello Paraly! in the Account Manager sometimes if you turn off the client through "close client" randomly disconnects the Internet connection on another client aion.
Old 12/18/2019, 17:05   #10169

when i'm going to edit the script, the aion command goes crazy, can someone help me
Old 12/19/2019, 23:25   #10170

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiraFLo View Post
Hello Paraly! in the Account Manager sometimes if you turn off the client through "close client" randomly disconnects the Internet connection on another client aion.
The account manager closes the aion process normaly like the task manager would, there's not much magic to it, it's much more likely the disconnect are related to your ping/vpn/proxy program.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabricioaion View Post
when i'm going to edit the script, the aion command goes crazy, can someone help me
Send me a private message what exactly you edited

Tags
animation, cheat, hack, script, vanillatool