Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 18:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

Discussion on Para's VanillaTool [Rework] within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 08/24/2018, 05:55   #8641

elite*gold: 0
Paraly sorry to bother you with luna weekly again, it looks like you better put back the code you had for the last boxes, right clicking and normal clicking doesn't seem to work for me there with vanilla, also the char strangely tries to move around slowly (as if he is with gravity hack on) which makes it impossible to open chests. Some times it worked, other times it didn't. It acts pretty weirdly in that area.

I personally regard this issue non fixable for now, I placed a WaitForResponse when the char is about to go kill orbs and make loots and I do the loots manually and then hit OK and let the script continue to the next char, which is a bummer since I have 64 chars.

I just don't want to be the reason people might lose luna weekly rewards, so your code was either better or at least might work better for others.

Sorry again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2018, 12:11   #8642

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 1,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolakos View Post
Paraly sorry to bother you with luna weekly again, it looks like you better put back the code you had for the last boxes, right clicking and normal clicking doesn't seem to work for me there with vanilla, also the char strangely tries to move around slowly (as if he is with gravity hack on) which makes it impossible to open chests. Some times it worked, other times it didn't. It acts pretty weirdly in that area.

I personally regard this issue non fixable for now, I placed a WaitForResponse when the char is about to go kill orbs and make loots and I do the loots manually and then hit OK and let the script continue to the next char, which is a bummer since I have 64 chars.

I just don't want to be the reason people might lose luna weekly rewards, so your code was either better or at least might work better for others.

Sorry again.
Well I updated the luna script again

I added the TNT at the beginning of the instance, if this works constantly for all people I'll remove the 2 minute wait time as well

I changed the code back how it was before your change and slightly changed it again, it now targets the footlocker with F7 (F7 needs to be binded as "Select Nearest Ally")

I also added 2 function I ended up not needing but maybe you need them at some other scripts, they can Hide and Show the UI by memory so basically the same as F12 just more reliable

Code:
start_HideUI;

MemWrite=%AddrFreeMem30,%AddrResurrect,DWORD;
_MemReadVar=%AddrFreeMem30,DWORD,DecResurrectAddress;
_Calc[UIAddress]=%Var[DecResurrectAddress]+58840;
MemWrite=%Var[UIAddress],12,DWORD;

end_HideUI;

start_ShowUI;

MemWrite=%AddrFreeMem30,%AddrResurrect,DWORD;
_MemReadVar=%AddrFreeMem30,DWORD,DecResurrectAddress;
_Calc[UIAddress]=%Var[DecResurrectAddress]+58840;
MemWrite=%Var[UIAddress],13,DWORD;

end_ShowUI;
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/24/2018, 22:30   #8643

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Well I updated the luna script again

I added the TNT at the beginning of the instance, if this works constantly for all people I'll remove the 2 minute wait time as well
This need a few more attacks to work (with one attack it didn't work, thought it couldn't select the TnT but it selects it, strangely one attack does nothing, but a few more did it)

This does it for me:
Code:
MemWrite=%AddrTargetID,27,WORD; <-- selects tnt
Delay=150;
Command=/attack;
Delay=125;
Command=/attack;
Delay=125;
Command=/attack;
Delay=125;
Command=/attack;
Delay=125;

EDIT: F7 nearest ally doesn't target anything, it simply keeps hitting the button, nearest target (F8) does catch it at some point

EDIT 2: the big chest (Var14) is not selectable with the command=/select %var14, we need to do the same thing wit the footlocker
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2018, 23:00   #8644

Quote:
This need a few more attacks to work (with one attack it didn't work, thought it couldn't select the TnT but it selects it, strangely one attack does nothing, but a few more did it)

This does it for me:
Code:
MemWrite=%AddrTargetID,27,WORD; <-- selects tnt
Delay=150;
Command=/attack;
Delay=125;
Command=/attack;
Delay=125;
Command=/attack;
Delay=125;
Command=/attack;
Delay=125;

EDIT: F7 nearest ally doesn't target anything, it simply keeps hitting the button, nearest target (F8) does catch it at some point

EDIT 2: the big chest (Var14) is not selectable with the command=/select %var14, we need to do the same thing wit the footlocker
I don't know what's wrong with your client, but both EDITS you made worked absolutly fine for me I tried it multiple times on multiple toons
Old 08/25/2018, 00:16   #8645

Quote:
I don't know what's wrong with your client, but both EDITS you made worked absolutly fine for me I tried it multiple times on multiple toons
I manually took my chars in the end area and hit F7 (nearest ally) and it selected nothing, boxes are probably not regarded allies, but a target they sure are. When I hit F8 it selected them in round robin way or something.

Also when the script tried to select %Var14 and then started doing attacks to loot it, my char kept having the message "no appropriate target"
Old 08/25/2018, 02:44   #8646

any tips for creating multiple accounts without banning?
I created 5 and levek ban, that beauty 5 char 65 in 2 days and level ban

Does anyone know how to go through this?
Old 08/25/2018, 04:27   #8647

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post

You can buy the emails + accounts from people that sell them, I know a few people that sells aion accounts (without a single character, just the account for you to lvl up) for $1-$2 = 1 account.

They tend to have a lot of aion accounts because they sell those to kinah farmers lol
Old 08/25/2018, 05:28   #8648

Quote:

Make an account + make a char + lvl him fast = ban

The correct way to do it is to make accounts when you do not need them and have them laying around, the older an account is the less likely it is to get a ban. I for example still have like 4~5 accounts with lvl 1 chars in them, and I am logging them once in a month so they won't get any weird deleting

(I lost 3 accounts when the merge occurred, I didn't enter them for some months, even the emails attached to them are open for account making, they really just deleted the accounts and any trace of them and released the mails attached to them).

Another way to do them is via proxy, vpn, MAC address change (and IP) or just go to an internet cafe to make new ones and keep changing internet cafes or something. Pretty hardcore stuff.

Getting a prestige should be a sure case you won't get a ban, or wasting any real money on NC coins but don't take my word for it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2018, 12:43   #8649

Hi Paraly,
I was trying to use Smart NoAnimation with my gladiator and set usage level to "0" but sometimes I still got delay when i use skill. Is there any chance to avoid "delay" completely or reduce? thx
Old 08/25/2018, 14:25   #8650

Quote:
Originally Posted by wbj26 View Post
Hi Paraly,
I was trying to use Smart NoAnimation with my gladiator and set usage level to "0" but sometimes I still got delay when i use skill. Is there any chance to avoid "delay" completely or reduce? thx
You can also try this script

Quote:
I researched again and found one that displays the skill ID just a few milliseconds before the animation gets played however since there's just a really small time window it makes it hard to recognize and apply the animation changes in time, so it has a successrate of like 66% at the moment (depends on CPU singlecore performance)
Code:
#IF=%FirstTime,;
UseSpeed=1;
#SetArray1=Enter all skill IDs you wanna blacklist from animation modes/n/nExample:/n3194,2912,7212,8172;
#SetVar1=Which Animation you wanna use/n/n(1) = NoAnimation/n(2) = Custom Animation/n(3) = Enhanced Animation;
_SetVar6=999999;
#EXECUTE=FirstSetup;
WaitForResponse=Be sure you've turned off any animation mode at the overlay before you use this Script./n/nTo end the script write "stop anim" at the chat bar;
#DisableScrolling
Command=;
#ENDIF

#DO=999999999;

_IFMemPtrRead=%PlayerBase,%OffsetData/0x18C8,DWORD,%ARRAY1;
#EXECUTE=ApplyDefaultAnimation;
#ELSE
#EXECUTE=ApplyAnimation;
#ENDIF

_UNTILMemPtrRead=%AddrChat,0x510/0x370/0x0,WCHAR[32],=stop anim;

start_ApplyDefaultAnimation;

_MemReadVar=%AddrAtkspeed,WORD,3;
MemPtrWrite=%PlayerBase,%OffsetAnim,%Var3,WORD;

end_ApplyDefaultAnimation;

start_ApplyAnimation;

MemWrite=%AddrFreeMem1,%Var1,BYTE;

_IFMemRead=%AddrFreeMem1,BYTE,=1; No Animation
_IFMemPtrRead=%PlayerBase,0x1D0,CHAR[6],=Player; <-- checks if client is not in loading screen to prevent crashes
MemPtrWrite=%PlayerBase,%OffsetAnim,1,WORD;
#ENDIF

_IFMemRead=%AddrFreeMem1,BYTE,=2; Custom Animation
_IFMemPtrRead=%PlayerBase,0x1D0,CHAR[6],=Player; <-- checks if client is not in loading screen to prevent crashes
MemPtrWrite=%PlayerBase,%OffsetAnim,%Var2,WORD;
#ENDIF

_IFMemRead=%AddrFreeMem1,BYTE,=3; Enhanced Animation
_MemReadVar=%AddrAtkspeed,WORD,3; <-- Reads normal attackspeed
_Calc4=%Var3-%Var2; <-- Substracts the enhanced value with our attackspeed
MemPtrWrite=%PlayerBase,%OffsetAnim,%Var4,WORD;
#ENDIF

end_ApplyAnimation;

start_FirstSetup;

MemWrite=%AddrFreeMem1,%Var1,BYTE;

_IFMemRead=%AddrFreeMem1,BYTE,=2; Custom Animation
#SetVar2=Enter the Animation value you want at Custom Animation/nExample: 250/n/nEnter 0 for the recommend value;
#ENDIF

_IFMemRead=%AddrFreeMem1,BYTE,=3; Enhanced Animation
#SetVar2=Enter the Animation value you want at Enhanced Animation/nExample: 535/n/nEnter 0 for the recommend value;
#ENDIF

MemWrite=%AddrFreeMem2,%Var2,BYTE;
_IFMemRead=%AddrFreeMem2,BYTE,=0; Recommend
#EXECUTE=Recommend;
#ENDIF

end_FirstSetup;

start_Recommend;

_IFMemPtrRead=%PlayerBase,%OffsetClassID,BYTE,=0; Warrior
_SetVar1=3;
_SetVar2=335;
#ENDIF

_IFMemPtrRead=%PlayerBase,%OffsetClassID,BYTE,=1; Gladiator
_SetVar1=3;
_SetVar2=635;
#ENDIF

_IFMemPtrRead=%PlayerBase,%OffsetClassID,BYTE,=2; Templar
_SetVar1=3;
_SetVar2=635;
#ENDIF

_IFMemPtrRead=%PlayerBase,%OffsetClassID,BYTE,=3; Scout
_SetVar1=3;
_SetVar2=535;
#ENDIF

_IFMemPtrRead=%PlayerBase,%OffsetClassID,BYTE,=4; Assassin
_SetVar1=2;
_SetVar2=275;
#ENDIF

_IFMemPtrRead=%PlayerBase,%OffsetClassID,BYTE,=5; Ranger
_SetVar1=3;
_SetVar2=575;
#ENDIF

_IFMemPtrRead=%PlayerBase,%OffsetClassID,BYTE,=6; Mage
_SetVar1=3;
_SetVar2=500;
#ENDIF

_IFMemPtrRead=%PlayerBase,%OffsetClassID,BYTE,=7; Sorcerer
_SetVar1=2;
_SetVar2=650;
#ENDIF

_IFMemPtrRead=%PlayerBase,%OffsetClassID,BYTE,=8; Spiritmaster
_SetVar1=2;
_SetVar2=650;
#ENDIF

_IFMemPtrRead=%PlayerBase,%OffsetClassID,BYTE,=9; Priest
_SetVar1=3;
_SetVar2=500;
#ENDIF

_IFMemPtrRead=%PlayerBase,%OffsetClassID,BYTE,=10; Cleric
_SetVar1=3;
_SetVar2=725;
#ENDIF

_IFMemPtrRead=%PlayerBase,%OffsetClassID,BYTE,=11; Chanter
_SetVar1=3;
_SetVar2=535;
#ENDIF

_IFMemPtrRead=%PlayerBase,%OffsetClassID,BYTE,=12; Technist
_SetVar1=3;
_SetVar2=500;
#ENDIF

_IFMemPtrRead=%PlayerBase,%OffsetClassID,BYTE,=13; Aethertech
_SetVar1=3;
_SetVar2=535;
#ENDIF

_IFMemPtrRead=%PlayerBase,%OffsetClassID,BYTE,=14; Gunslinger
_SetVar1=2;
_SetVar2=275;
#ENDIF

_IFMemPtrRead=%PlayerBase,%OffsetClassID,BYTE,=15; Muse
_SetVar1=3;
_SetVar2=500;
#ENDIF

_IFMemPtrRead=%PlayerBase,%OffsetClassID,BYTE,=16; Songweaver
_SetVar1=2;
_SetVar2=350;
#ENDIF

end_Recommend;
The idea behind the script is that you turn the modified animation off at certain skills where you usually get delays at

You get those skill IDs by checked "Show IDs" at the Script Editor and hover above the skill you want the ID from
Old 08/25/2018, 15:04   #8651

Quote:
Make an account + make a char + lvl him fast = ban

The correct way to do it is to make accounts when you do not need them and have them laying around, the older an account is the less likely it is to get a ban. I for example still have like 4~5 accounts with lvl 1 chars in them, and I am logging them once in a month so they won't get any weird deleting

(I lost 3 accounts when the merge occurred, I didn't enter them for some months, even the emails attached to them are open for account making, they really just deleted the accounts and any trace of them and released the mails attached to them).

Another way to do them is via proxy, vpn, MAC address change (and IP) or just go to an internet cafe to make new ones and keep changing internet cafes or something. Pretty hardcore stuff.

Getting a prestige should be a sure case you won't get a ban, or wasting any real money on NC coins but don't take my word for it.

Suppose I create an account in a cyber (it's not just a web account?) It should be with a lvl1 character? When I go back to my house and recognize the ip, they would also prohibit it?
Old 08/25/2018, 19:32   #8652

Quote:
Originally Posted by triton_0020 View Post
Suppose I create an account in a cyber (it's not just a web account?) It should be with a lvl1 character? When I go back to my house and recognize the ip, they would also prohibit it?
Well if you log them later from your pc I am not sure if you will get a ban. I personally never got a single ban in my life in NA because I was never an aggressive cheater or an intense one making my char play all day long.

A few more things to keep in mind is never play with a char for too many hours, this is a dead give away you are exploiting this account (not always but I assume algorithmically a char that was just made in a new account, that plays non stop for 20 hours is a bot).

I'd suggest you to make the account, play for some time, log it out, leave it for an hour offline, log back etc. Meanwhile log another account and play with that one for a few hours, probably this way it won't get you a ban. Don't think that there is an active GM behind his pc looking to ban people, this is DEFO an algorithm that is done automatically and it probably is easy to avoid.

I know you might want to make it more effective because of the XP passive buff we have now but as I said if you are thinking longterm you should make accounts at times you don't really care to play with them a lot, so when you need them ,they are ready there.

--------

P.S. we will get 6.+ soon and it takes your char from lvl 1 to 80 in a few hours (without amulets and stars I assume it is anything from 4~6 hours, with them it should be 2~3 hours).

Also I am not sure how alts will benefit you in 6.+ so I wouldn't get too busy with it at the moment. (I already have my alts so I am using them, but I wouldn't make new alts at this moment, I am not sure if it will worth it THAT much)
Old 08/25/2018, 20:59   #8653

Quote:
Well if you log them later from your pc I am not sure if you will get a ban. I personally never got a single ban in my life in NA because I was never an aggressive cheater or an intense one making my char play all day long.

A few more things to keep in mind is never play with a char for too many hours, this is a dead give away you are exploiting this account (not always but I assume algorithmically a char that was just made in a new account, that plays non stop for 20 hours is a bot).

I'd suggest you to make the account, play for some time, log it out, leave it for an hour offline, log back etc. Meanwhile log another account and play with that one for a few hours, probably this way it won't get you a ban. Don't think that there is an active GM behind his pc looking to ban people, this is DEFO an algorithm that is done automatically and it probably is easy to avoid.

I know you might want to make it more effective because of the XP passive buff we have now but as I said if you are thinking longterm you should make accounts at times you don't really care to play with them a lot, so when you need them ,they are ready there.

--------

P.S. we will get 6.+ soon and it takes your char from lvl 1 to 80 in a few hours (without amulets and stars I assume it is anything from 4~6 hours, with them it should be 2~3 hours).

Also I am not sure how alts will benefit you in 6.+ so I wouldn't get too busy with it at the moment. (I already have my alts so I am using them, but I wouldn't make new alts at this moment, I am not sure if it will worth it THAT much)

6.x this haunting me I do not know if I can live without the benefits that scripts vanilla brings me nowadays,
Old 08/26/2018, 07:18   #8654

Quote:
6.x this haunting me I do not know if I can live without the benefits that scripts vanilla brings me nowadays,
Most of the things will be tradeable, except endgame things, like it is now (master harvester and upgraded pvp are not tradeable)
Materials will be tradeable, manastones too, crafts from aetherforging will be as well, even the 2nd best items in the game which are aetherforged, are tradeable.

But these are not the only reasons we have our alts, we have them for events. I mean if there is no event, I don't even log my alts for anything else other than luna weekly and 4x coe per account.

What I really want to check is how the hell are we going to get the weekly kinah sales without supplements. There must be another way to sell things for max kinah sales per week.

If anything, vanilla will be even more needed in 6.x because automating the gameplay might be more relevant. Heck we might even see bots farm materials again like before because those will be needed unlike now that are useless.

-----------------
@ is there anything wrong with TrayInfo? I do not get any notification in the scripts that use it.
Old 08/26/2018, 11:55   #8655

Quote:
@ is there anything wrong with TrayInfo? I do not get any notification in the scripts that use it.
Make sure windows notification aren't disabled at the windows settings

There's also another notification toggle on the right control center bar at windows 10
Thanks
1 User

Tags
animation, cheat, hack, script, vanillatool