Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 17:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

Discussion on Para's VanillaTool [Rework] within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 05/02/2018, 12:31   #7756

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by alkinus View Post
Is posible for new event Kromede's Revenge 2018 some script to use ?
This event needs 3 people that go into the instance, get a transformation and they need to actively participate, killing mobs hoping to get pleny in order to be able to get a good rank and thus get the desirable rewards.

Going in an afking wouldn't give anything and scripting the intense combat routine that is pretty tight wouldn't work either.
Old 05/03/2018, 22:52   #7757

What does the Kill Trading script do??
Old 05/04/2018, 08:24   #7758

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hacktos View Post
What does the Kill Trading script do??
I just saw that but by giving a glimpse to it, it keeps killing a character, supposedly for trading AP or something.

Of course you can only kill a char and get AP very few times.

Another reason to do so, is to get DP and be able to morph things. But this script doesn't automorph anything.
Old 05/04/2018, 10:02   #7759

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 1,596
Someone has requested the script for EU, he said they removed the cap at EU
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2018, 12:47   #7760

Paraly, this is a weird question. When I change the max camera distance, I see that the camera also gets a slight raise. This makes the feet of the character get lower on the screen and there is more space above the head in the screen.

Is there a way to change the center point of the camera, either by console or by script? This will also help me get better screenshots
Old 05/04/2018, 18:19   #7761

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolakos View Post
Paraly, this is a weird question. When I change the max camera distance, I see that the camera also gets a slight raise. This makes the feet of the character get lower on the screen and there is more space above the head in the screen.

Is there a way to change the center point of the camera, either by console or by script? This will also help me get better screenshots
Why don't you just zoom in to full first person and since you can move your character completly free with superglide and gravity you can get the view angle however you want?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/05/2018, 04:32   #7762

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Why don't you just zoom in to full first person and since you can move your character completly free with superglide and gravity you can get the view angle however you want?
Well that moves the camera with the character if I raise him in the air, if I zoom in to the point the feet are almost "cut" there is plenty of space above the head.

But anyway, that is defo not important. I just asked if there was a command similar to maxcameradistance or something.
Old 05/05/2018, 11:08   #7763

Quote:

Quote:
Well that moves the camera with the character if I raise him in the air, if I zoom in to the point the feet are almost "cut" there is plenty of space above the head.

But anyway, that is defo not important. I just asked if there was a command similar to maxcameradistance or something.
Sure it's possible, I could show you how trough teamviewer
Old 05/05/2018, 12:34   #7764

Quote:
Sure it's possible, I could show you how trough teamviewer
Oh you mean I can change camera with vanilla? Let me know if you are here now or what hour you will be on and won't have a lot of work to do. I don't want to waste your time with things that don't matter too much

OK I am sorry skype is probably retarded, I cannot see anything we write and it keeps automatically calling. I closed it
Old 05/06/2018, 09:38   #7765

hello i like to ask how i can renew my tool or i need to wait tail go 0 days ?
Old 05/06/2018, 11:43   #7766

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcc80 View Post
hello i like to ask how i can renew my tool or i need to wait tail go 0 days ?
You can renew your subscription , yes you should wait till your current subscription is expired before you renew
Old 05/07/2018, 00:00   #7767

Hi paraly, is there any command avaliable to recognize if a monster has been targeted with #1 #2 #3?, like IF Branding= 1 then... I could really use something like that .
Old 05/07/2018, 01:30   #7768

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekiller258 View Post
Hi paraly, is there any command avaliable to recognize if a monster has been targeted with #1 #2 #3?, like IF Branding= 1 then... I could really use something like that .
You can select branded targets with "UseID" or "Command" and check the target name afterwards?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2018, 08:03   #7769

Quote:
You can select branded targets with "UseID" or "Command" and check the target name afterwards?
Thank you Paraly, that works really good . By the way, I'm trying to implement the SearchChatLog in a script but it seems it stopped working after the last Aion patch.

I tried with this simple code and is not working, also tried without the whisper to look for general chat/group chat and isnt working either
Old 05/07/2018, 11:48   #7770

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekiller258 View Post
Thank you Paraly, that works really good . By the way, I'm trying to implement the SearchChatLog in a script but it seems it stopped working after the last Aion patch.

I tried with this simple code and is not working, also tried without the whisper to look for general chat/group chat and isnt working either
Does the "Chat.log" file exist in the root folder of your aion dir?

Tags
animation, cheat, hack, script, vanillatool