Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

Discussion on Para's VanillaTool [Rework] within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 11/10/2017, 23:05   #6511

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 1,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
For VanillaTool -Rework- 4.24 + AutoAttack + Superjump + AutoChain - Fastscript

the auto chain does not work and also when using this the hack itself the functions of animation or anything else activated in the overlay also does not work
in this case you have to run the program without the fast script to open the overlay on the screen

How to make paraly easier? I'm just showing what I realized in this version of fastscript for small scripts

but the fastscript version for instances is working perfectly
Try this version
Attached Files
File Type: zip AutoAttack + Superjump + AutoChain - Fastscript.zip (605 Bytes, 19 views)
Old 11/10/2017, 23:21   #6512

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Try this version
solved as always you're the best thank you
Old 11/11/2017, 00:23   #6513

Paraly I am trying to make the kymuki be multi char afk.

Effectively the script is fully working, the only thing we need to copy is the character selection from luna daily/weekly and implement it on the script.

Chars should be in the wagon area, the wagon is selectable/targetable /select kumuki cave carriage so it wouldn't be a problem, auto enter and then let the script do its job.

when one char is done he will go to character screen, select the next one and proceed again.

I tried to copy some things from luna daily but I think I failed to copy something needed.

I know we need these for sure:

Code:
#UseLoop
#SetVar10=How much characters you have?;
And of course the character selection. I am only not being able to fully implement it because of the menu we have to select etc on the wagon etc. It is that although I am programmer myself and thus I can make algorithms, I do not know the vanilla language so many commands I simply do not understand.

Code:
start_ChangeCharacter;

Command=/logout;
Delay=15000;
#EXECUTE=SelectSlot;
Delay=1500;
Mouse=400,571; <-- Start
Delay=8000;

end_ChangeCharacter;

start_SelectSlot;

MemWrite=%AddrFreeMem1,%Var10,BYTE;

_IFMemRead=%AddrFreeMem1,BYTE,=2;
Mouse=675,200;
#ENDIF

_IFMemRead=%AddrFreeMem1,BYTE,=3;
Mouse=675,241;
#ENDIF

_IFMemRead=%AddrFreeMem1,BYTE,=4;
Mouse=675,276;
#ENDIF

_IFMemRead=%AddrFreeMem1,BYTE,=5;
Mouse=675,313;
#ENDIF

_IFMemRead=%AddrFreeMem1,BYTE,=6;
Mouse=675,357;
#ENDIF

_IFMemRead=%AddrFreeMem1,BYTE,=7;
Mouse=675,397;
#ENDIF

_IFMemRead=%AddrFreeMem1,BYTE,=8;
Mouse=675,436;
#ENDIF

end_SelectSlot;
I could make a suggestion to have finish slightly faster, in the last area where it tries to go the last room, but I could live with it being like this. It works.
Old 11/11/2017, 00:38   #6514

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolakos View Post
Paraly I am trying to make the kymuki be multi char afk.

Effectively the script is fully working, the only thing we need to copy is the character selection from luna daily/weekly and implement it on the script.

Chars should be in the wagon area, the wagon is selectable/targetable /select kumuki cave carriage so it wouldn't be a problem, auto enter and then let the script do its job.

when one char is done he will go to character screen, select the next one and proceed again.

I tried to copy some things from luna daily but I think I failed to copy something needed.

I know we need these for sure:

Code:
#UseLoop
#SetVar10=How much characters you have?;
And of course the character selection. I am only not being able to fully implement it because of the menu we have to select etc on the wagon etc. It is that although I am programmer myself and thus I can make algorithms, I do not know the vanilla language so many commands I simply do not understand.

Code:
start_ChangeCharacter;

Command=/logout;
Delay=15000;
#EXECUTE=SelectSlot;
Delay=1500;
Mouse=400,571; <-- Start
Delay=8000;

end_ChangeCharacter;

start_SelectSlot;

MemWrite=%AddrFreeMem1,%Var10,BYTE;

_IFMemRead=%AddrFreeMem1,BYTE,=2;
Mouse=675,200;
#ENDIF

_IFMemRead=%AddrFreeMem1,BYTE,=3;
Mouse=675,241;
#ENDIF

_IFMemRead=%AddrFreeMem1,BYTE,=4;
Mouse=675,276;
#ENDIF

_IFMemRead=%AddrFreeMem1,BYTE,=5;
Mouse=675,313;
#ENDIF

_IFMemRead=%AddrFreeMem1,BYTE,=6;
Mouse=675,357;
#ENDIF

_IFMemRead=%AddrFreeMem1,BYTE,=7;
Mouse=675,397;
#ENDIF

_IFMemRead=%AddrFreeMem1,BYTE,=8;
Mouse=675,436;
#ENDIF

end_SelectSlot;
I could make a suggestion to have finish slightly faster, in the last area where it tries to go the last room, but I could live with it being like this. It works.
I already planned to add a loop version of it when you requested it 1-2 days ago

You found almost all parts needed, if you don't understand some commands you should check the Commandlist spoiler and the Interesting snippets spoiler at the and if all that didn't help just ask me at skype
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2017, 00:59   #6515

Thanks you are the best. I actually never saw that command list menu you have there.

The reason why I never asked about commands etc is because I know you are busy and asking many questions will only make it hard for you to focus on important issues.

If you want me to suggest another thing for it so it becomes slightly faster. you could try this:

when the character is located at the dog mob that he talks to it and then loots the last key, he then tries to go up to the gate for the final boss room by using the gravity hack.

In this case since you cannot go higher than 10m without being teleported, the char does a smart thing by going upwards a few meters only and then sits on the wall that allows him to stand, this way he locks that position and get another 10m higher, and then will have to find another standing spot to lock the height.

BUT that takes a little time. Would it be possible when the char loots the last key and talks to dog, to go a little higher than ground, move horizontally to the elevator spot with gravity on, but the "disable collision" shouldn't be activated.

The char should wait there like 20 seconds but will have an #UNTIL=%Position,x,y,z; command as well, what will happen is the elevator will at some point go to the lowest point, the char will get on top of the elevator (because collision doesn't work from beneath the elevator) and when the elevator goes upwards it will take the char with him since we will not have "disable collision" activated.

When the elevator reaches the highest point the char would see that he is in the right x,y,z, spot and will proceed to move horizontally to the final door area. Even if the elevator starts going downwards the char will maintain his position since he has the gravity on.

I think this would save like 1~2 minutes of the script itself.

But this would require a change in the code and finding the x,y,z positions of the elevator highest point etc. As I said, I can live with that because the script is afk so I don't care if it takes 2 more minutes to finish.
Old 11/11/2017, 01:15   #6516

Quote:
Thanks you are the best. I actually never saw that command list menu you have there.

The reason why I never asked about commands etc is because I know you are busy and asking many questions will only make it hard for you to focus on important issues.

If you want me to suggest another thing for it so it becomes slightly faster. you could try this:

when the character is located at the dog mob that he talks to it and then loots the last key, he then tries to go up to the gate for the final boss room by using the gravity hack.

In this case since you cannot go higher than 10m without being teleported, the char does a smart thing by going upwards a few meters only and then sits on the wall that allows him to stand, this way he locks that position and get another 10m higher, and then will have to find another standing spot to lock the height.

BUT that takes a little time. Would it be possible when the char loots the last key and talks to dog, to go a little higher than ground, move horizontally to the elevator spot with gravity on, but the "disable collision" shouldn't be activated.

The char should wait there like 20 seconds but will have an #UNTIL=%Position,x,y,z; command as well, what will happen is the elevator will at some point go to the lowest point, the char will get on top of the elevator (because collision doesn't work from beneath the elevator) and when the elevator goes upwards it will take the char with him since we will not have "disable collision" activated.

When the elevator reaches the highest point the char would see that he is in the right x,y,z, spot and will proceed to move horizontally to the final door area. Even if the elevator starts going downwards the char will maintain his position since he has the gravity on.

But this would require a change in the code and finding the x,y,z positions of the elevator highest point etc. As I said, I can live with that because the script is afk so I don't care if it takes 2 more minutes to finish.
I know what you mean I used that method already with the theo lab elevator, the whole kumuki script got written by clouds12 not myself and for that he did an awesome job at it
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2017, 17:27   #6517

I often thought about putting the elevator in the script but every now and then it would get stuck on it so that's why I used the rocks to go up. Also i got lazy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2017, 17:31   #6518

Quote:

I've updated the Kumuki script, added the loop you've requested.
It can be started from inside or infront of the instance, also if a toon isn't nearby the entrance it checks if it can use a pande / sanct scroll to get to the entrance.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2017, 18:11   #6519

Kumuki - Script ver. 1.01

he rewrites the character but does not log in next, all windows are reset, but he does not rewrite the character
Old 11/11/2017, 18:12   #6520

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
Kumuki - Script ver. 1.01

he rewrites the character but does not log in next, all windows are reset, but he does not rewrite the character
hm I'll check it later or tomorrow
Old 11/11/2017, 19:20   #6521

Yes he doesn't log to the next char, I also tested it now.

I have checked all the change character commands from luna daily, and it seems identical to the kumuki one. It is weird it doesn't select the next slot

~~~~

I also think when he enters the kumuki in the until position command, he needs a slightly bigger delay before he starts moving, sometimes when the client loads the graphics it kinda freezes a little bit and that makes his first moveto commands not apply so he risks having a teleport back issues.

I will change my delay for sure, but you could add a delay of like 2 seconds or so, it won't hurt anyone to have some room for a tiny lag spike or graphic lag.
Old 11/11/2017, 19:43   #6522

Quote:
Yes he doesn't log to the next char, I also tested it now.

I have checked all the change character commands from luna daily, and it seems identical to the kumuki one. It is weird it doesn't select the next slot

~~~~

I also think when he enters the kumuki in the until position command, he needs a slightly bigger delay before he starts moving, sometimes when the client loads the graphics it kinda freezes a little bit and that makes his first moveto commands not apply so he risks having a teleport back issues.

I will change my delay for sure, but you could add a delay of like 2 seconds or so, it won't hurt anyone to have some room for a tiny lag spike or graphic lag.
I haven't tried it ingame but 1.03 of the kumuki script should work
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/12/2017, 11:50   #6523

Hi....Would there be feasibility to make a script that would mark DPS and skill?
Old 11/12/2017, 11:53   #6524

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaxDei View Post
Hi....Would there be feasibility to make a script that would mark DPS and skill?
Why don't you just get a DPSMeter for that?
Old 11/12/2017, 19:25   #6525

Hey Para is there anyway to make a script that can literally freeze buffs? Or just let a buff stay at 0 seconds so that it never finishes?

Tags
animation, cheat, hack, script, vanillatool