Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 21:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

Discussion on Para's VanillaTool [Rework] within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 10/17/2017, 12:22   #6331

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 1,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolakos View Post
And the weekly one also doesn't start the instance, it goes next to the thing that needs to be used in order for the rocks to blow and start the instance, but it only sits there and the timer needs to reach 0 in order to start automatically.
I've uploaded the new version now, I couldn't do it yesterday epvp was down, remember you need to apply your own changes again.

Yes the weekly script is supposed to wait the time, the TNT is just to small and like the gate at the daily those things doesn't have any target name we can just use them with mouseclicks which is already kinda experimental but it's fine for the gate if we go just infront of it cause it's much bigger
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/17/2017, 23:43   #6332

elite*gold: 0
Can you explain the different types of Animation that the Vanilla has? Smart, Enhanced, Custom?
Old 10/18/2017, 00:01   #6333

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Satelite_I View Post
Can you explain the different types of Animation that the Vanilla has? Smart, Enhanced, Custom?
Custom Animation allows you to set the Animation speed directly, this set value will not change even if you get attackspeed debuffs / buffs
For example if you set Custom Animation to 750 every animation will take 750 milliseconds

Enhanced Animation shortens your normal Animation time by the value you have set
For example if you have 1.5 attackspeed your default animationspeed would be 1500, if you set Enhanced Animation to 550 your new animation value will be 950 which is equal to attackspeed 0.9

Smart Animation stops any modified animation value while you use a chain that will prevent the known delays at classes with two-handed weapons
Old 10/18/2017, 03:12   #6334

Is paraly something wrong with this?

#IF=%FirstTime;
UseSpeed=1;
#ENDIF

#DO=99999999;

_IFMemPtrRead=%AddrChat,%OffsetChatOpen,BYTE,=6;
_IFMemPtrRead=%TargetBase,%TargetName,BYTE,65-122;
SendKey=0x43;
#ENDIF

_UNTILMemPtrRead=%AddrChat,0x4F0/0x350/0x0,WCHAR[32],=STOPAA;

_UNTILMemPtrRead =% AddrChat, 0x4F0 / 0x350 / 0x0, WCHAR [32], = STOPAA;

it works only when it does sometimes it does not work sometimes
Old 10/18/2017, 03:15   #6335

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
Is paraly something wrong with this?

#IF=%FirstTime;
UseSpeed=1;
#ENDIF

#DO=99999999;

SendKey=0x43;
#ENDIF

_UNTILMemPtrRead =% AddrChat, 0x4F0 / 0x350 / 0x0, WCHAR [32], = STOPAA;

it works only when it does sometimes it does not work sometimes
The first line was wrong, it may could cause the hack to crash

use this
Code:
#IF=%FirstTime,;
UseSpeed=1;
Command=;
#ENDIF

#DO=99999999;

SendKey=0x43;
#ENDIF

Old 10/18/2017, 08:05   #6336

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
I've uploaded the new version now, I couldn't do it yesterday epvp was down, remember you need to apply your own changes again.

Yes the weekly script is supposed to wait the time, the TNT is just to small and like the gate at the daily those things doesn't have any target name we can just use them with mouseclicks which is already kinda experimental but it's fine for the gate if we go just infront of it cause it's much bigger
Version 1.15 opens the door and then goes back and forth (where he was supposed to go to the turrets to use the aether).

I still use the 1.14 version, thank goodness I didn't delete this one

I also see this problem very often which halts the script, I do not know why this is caused (only when I run a vanilla script). The luna window is simply blank and I need to close my client and reopen it to bring it back

But overall I am super happy, that incident above only happens rarely and now I open all 7 clients and my CPU is 30~35% while my RAM is at 75~80%.

I am going to get me another chip of 16GB RAM to go to 32 (for now, I plan to go all the way up to 64GB) so as to be 100% sure I am smooth.

I'll probably make more accounts in near future so I can take advantage of everything.

Old 10/18/2017, 11:46   #6337

Quote:
Version 1.15 opens the door and then goes back and forth (where he was supposed to go to the turrets to use the aether).

I still use the 1.14 version, thank goodness I didn't delete this one

I also see this problem very often which halts the script, I do not know why this is caused (only when I run a vanilla script). The luna window is simply blank and I need to close my client and reopen it to bring it back

But overall I am super happy, that incident above only happens rarely and now I open all 7 clients and my CPU is 30~35% while my RAM is at 75~80%.

I am going to get me another chip of 16GB RAM to go to 32 (for now, I plan to go all the way up to 64GB) so as to be 100% sure I am smooth.

I'll probably make more accounts in near future so I can take advantage of everything.

The running forth back issue at the gate should be fixed with 1.16

This bugged luna window happens when the mouseclick on the luna icon didn't hit
Old 10/18/2017, 13:01   #6338

Strangely 1.14 opens the door now. Nothing changed there, I didn't redownload it, I just run it like yesterday (when it wasn't opening the door) and now it opens it.

I did see some chars not using the aether properly. But all this could be a timing problem with my ping etc. If they don't put up the turrets it will only take some minutes more to finish which in an afk mode I couldn't care less. I like the fact I am leaving my 7 accounts, go away and come back with all my chars done the lunas.

I had absolutely no problem with the weekly, I mean I run it and it worked like a charm, even when there were extra mobs left in the core area, I am only mentioning this so you know it doesn't need any fixing.
Old 10/18/2017, 13:06   #6339

What cpu you use there Diavolakos ? maibe you tell use full config...
Old 10/19/2017, 00:43   #6340

how do you guys cracked sandboxie?
Old 10/19/2017, 00:45   #6341

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMacaco View Post
I don't think this is a place to discuss such things, buy sandboxie if you appreciate their tool or use google
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/19/2017, 06:22   #6342

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkinus View Post
What cpu you use there Diavolakos ? maibe you tell use full config...
It is an i5-7600k 4-cores with basic 3.8GHz but it kinda goes automatically to 4GHz when it needs to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMacaco View Post
I doubt there is a cracked version of sandboxie for windows 10, I personally purchased it, it was 35 euros for life so it is a pretty good/affordable investment to make.

~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S. Paraly, I changed some delays on the script to save my ping problem. I think at some point it would be wise to make an official version for those with ping problems or slower pcs (fps does take a huge toll on timings)

My turrets problem was solved by adding some more attack commands and a few more click commands for the 1st canon option.

This is the original code:
Code:
Command=/select %Var6;
Delay=125;
Command=/attack;
Delay=750;
Mouse=%Var7;

MoveSmooth=234,218;
Command=/select %Var6;
Delay=125;
Command=/attack;
Delay=750;
Mouse=%Var7;

MoveSmooth=225,218;
Command=/select %Var6;
Delay=125;
Command=/attack;
Delay=750;
Mouse=%Var7;
So I went from 1 attack to 3 attacks to the turrets vacant base. I turned the 750 millisecond delay to 1000 just because. And then the Mouse=%var7; command was made from 1 to 3, the only thing that it kinda does, is that it selects the final turret when ti is installed but that does't create any problem.

Command=/select %Var6;
Delay=125;
Command=/attack;
Delay=125;
Command=/attack;
Delay=125;
Command=/attack;

Delay=1000;
Mouse=%Var7;
Delay=125;
Mouse=%Var7;
Delay=125;
Mouse=%Var7;
Delay=125;

~~~~~~~~~~~~

And a last thing is that the aoe it uses to kill the cores is officially 4 seconds, but the script using 4000 delay is way too tight and has no room for ping. So I made it to 5000 delay and that gives it a whole 1 second room for remaking the skill and now I have no problem with "skill is not ready to be used yet".

And a funny thing, I do not have the #QuitAtRound=-1,True; command anywhere anymore (I tested it and it worked like a charm). I deleted it from the script but strangely the client still closes. I do not have a problem with it, after all I want it to close in the end. It is just that somehow the command is not there but still applies .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post

Smart Animation stops any modified animation value while you use a chain that will prevent the known delays at classes with two-handed weapons

...where is the smart animation feature? I hit ctrl+ins and I didn't see any option for smart animation.
Old 10/19/2017, 10:39   #6343

Quote:
P.S. Paraly, I changed some delays on the script to save my ping problem. I think at some point it would be wise to make an official version for those with ping problems or slower pcs (fps does take a huge toll on timings)

...where is the smart animation feature? I hit ctrl+ins and I didn't see any option for smart animation.
You could upload your script here since you already adjusted it for a laggy connection

Smart Animation is only available trough a script, you find it inside the Short Script Bundle
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/19/2017, 21:33   #6344

I was wondering if there is something new with the new version that came out today. Also im sorry if im asking questions that has already been answered if so where can I see whats new ?
Old 10/19/2017, 21:37   #6345

Quote:
Originally Posted by patpelle View Post
I was wondering if there is something new with the new version that came out today. Also im sorry if im asking questions that has already been answered if so where can I see whats new ?
I just did a small fix, you can read about it in the changelog at the or
Thanks
1 User

Tags
animation, cheat, hack, script, vanillatool