Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 22:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

Discussion on Para's VanillaTool [Rework] within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 02/20/2016, 19:49   #3046

elite*gold: 0
Ya fresh install
Old 02/21/2016, 04:19   #3047

Yo, I just paid for the hack but I have no idea on how to set it up or anything, can I trouble you by asking for some help?
Old 02/21/2016, 10:59   #3048

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 1,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsnevers View Post
Yo, I just paid for the hack but I have no idea on how to set it up or anything, can I trouble you by asking for some help?
Your ID wasn't activated till now.
Take a look into the instructions at the , you find them right in the "how to use the hack" spoiler.
If you still have problems tell me
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2016, 04:26   #3049

man which your scripts are own to farm kinah you have a script that is to farm with the intention kinah
Old 02/22/2016, 04:43   #3050

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
man which your scripts are own to farm kinah you have a script that is to farm with the intention kinah
steelrake for example.
NA can also use the FT script for kinah
Old 02/22/2016, 05:09   #3051

steel rack does not work, it does not select quest to leave, and in the instance has nothing to loot....

remember playing in NA
and follow the instructions, but does not work
Old 02/22/2016, 15:37   #3052

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
steel rack does not work, it does not select quest to leave, and in the instance has nothing to loot....

remember playing in NA
and follow the instructions, but does not work
yea may they fixed steelrake at 4.9.15, I gonna check it later. however FT still works.

The hack is till 25.02.2016
Old 02/22/2016, 22:03   #3053

i want to buy this, but i tryed and x/y factor work but z factor don`t. Or i don`t understand well.. so i can`t find some explain for this?
Old 02/22/2016, 22:26   #3054

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexygogu83 View Post
i want to buy this, but i tryed and x/y factor work but z factor don`t. Or i don`t understand well.. so i can`t find some explain for this?
there's a function explanation at the .

Z-factor means how far you move with a single hit on numpad + or numpad -, you can move upwards or downwards with these keys. (you need to have superglide enabled)
Old 02/24/2016, 07:39   #3055

- I want to buy this but i'm having problems with the launcher... My game is in 64 bit and also in windowed mode.. but when ever i open the Para launcher it says: Aion.Bin not found.

- I'm really sad that i didn't check this page for Aion hacks and today i found out this hack is free until 25/02/2016. I hope it works for me today so i can deside if its better then what i'm already using. If its better (from what i saw on your vids :P) i'll trow some cash on guaranteed.
Old 02/24/2016, 13:19   #3056

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mart1990 View Post
- I want to buy this but i'm having problems with the launcher... My game is in 64 bit and also in windowed mode.. but when ever i open the Para launcher it says: Aion.Bin not found.

- I'm really sad that i didn't check this page for Aion hacks and today i found out this hack is free until 25/02/2016. I hope it works for me today so i can deside if its better then what i'm already using. If its better (from what i saw on your vids :P) i'll trow some cash on guaranteed.
Since the offical launchers sre starting the 64 bit client anyways you can also use them.
If you want to solve the problem simply go to options at the launcher and adjust the path, you have to select the root path of aion which also contains the folder L10N, bin32...

And also remember my custom 64 bit launcher is only for EU
Old 02/24/2016, 13:28   #3057

Hi paraly !

I have a question, not about ure hack, but can you do something like the "general shop hack" ? What possibility can be done by that "shop hack" ? Can you add something in the hacked shop ? If yes, is it only on the data pak file ?

actualy i have it, i can buy idian, stone for weap (idk trad), skin ...etc but, these posibilities is not really interesting. May we can add somes box like manastone and other thing ? Or it's server side and can't be done ?

For your hack, sometimes the height lock still on when u turn it off by keybind, for fix it, i have to stop process of the hack and inject it again, and it's ok..
Old 02/24/2016, 13:37   #3058

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyranique View Post
Hi paraly !

I have a question, not about ure hack, but can you do something like the "general shop hack" ? What possibility can be done by that "shop hack" ? Can you add something in the hacked shop ? If yes, is it only on the data pak file ?

actualy i have it, i can buy idian, stone for weap (idk trad), skin ...etc but, these posibilities is not really interesting. May we can add somes box like manastone and other thing ? Or it's server side and can't be done ?
All the general shop hack does is opening the buy dialog from a NPC, it doesn't change anything at the items he sells, it just simply allows you to buy there without having the rights.

Update 2.46 is finished
-Updated for EU 4.9.0.0
Old 02/24/2016, 16:26   #3059

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Since the offical launchers sre starting the 64 bit client anyways you can also use them.
If you want to solve the problem simply go to options at the launcher and adjust the path, you have to select the root path of aion which also contains the folder L10N, bin32...

And also remember my custom 64 bit launcher is only for EU
- Thank You for the reply. I was searching for the hack instead and i downloaded the launcher. No wonder it's not working for me because i'm playing NA.
The hack is working very good for me and so far i'm liking it more then the others.

i have another/some question(s) but about the hack.
-What's the work of the SiegeMode hack?
-Is is possible to make the Radar 180 decrees view?

Can you PM me the manual of this hack program so i can use it properly?

Great Job so far.. You've got yourself a new costumer already
Old 02/24/2016, 18:00   #3060

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mart1990 View Post
- Thank You for the reply. I was searching for the hack instead and i downloaded the launcher. No wonder it's not working for me because i'm playing NA.
The hack is working very good for me and so far i'm liking it more then the others.

i have another/some question(s) but about the hack.
-What's the work of the SiegeMode hack?
-Is is possible to make the Radar 180 decrees view?

Can you PM me the manual of this hack program so i can use it properly?

Great Job so far.. You've got yourself a new costumer already
1. Siege mode is mostly just for Aethertechs.
2. The chance is really low I'll add a Radar, sorry.

If you still have questions after you've read the "how to use the hack" and the Function explanation from the topic just ask me what you wanna know via PM or in Skype.

I have removed my custom 64 bit launcher for EU since it's not needed anymore.

EU finally got statues and the additional boxes in barracks, I've uploaded a script for it to the .
Thanks
1 User

Tags
animation, cheat, hack, script, vanillatool