Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 05:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

View Poll Results: Which script you prefer?
Steelrake exploit 118 22.31%
Barracks 302 57.09%
Lost Refuge / Danuar Sanctuary 109 20.60%
Voters: 529. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1321

elite*gold: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by man96bos View Post
to my i do not working the hack why? i have windows 7 64 b
you know the hack isn't free, so you have paid already?

Old   #1322

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
I fixed both problems at the 1.55
Much appreciated, thx

Old   #1323

dam not loading cant inject
Old   #1324

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzeln1337 View Post
dam not loading cant inject
you know the hack isn't free? If you bought it last night it should work now.

Old   #1325

i informat my pc and i checked my ID and has been changed can u activate it again?
thx

thx paraly
Old   #1326

tool 1.55 still crashes aion... not as much as before but seldom when both porting to different zone and in the middle of game
Old   #1327

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeromotion0 View Post
tool 1.55 still crashes aion... not as much as before but seldom when both porting to different zone and in the middle of game
sure the crashs will ever be existend but they are rare, I play 7 hours with just a single crash.
Old   #1328

keeps crashing especially in the instanced zones... what could possibly causing this?? could it be playing on full screen mode after activating the hack in windowed mode? because that's how i've been using this.
Old   #1329

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeromotion0 View Post
keeps crashing especially in the instanced zones... what could possibly causing this?? could it be playing on full screen mode after activating the hack in windowed mode? because that's how i've been using this.
could be yes, why won't you just use windowed fullscreen, it looks same to fullscreen.
Old   #1330

Wow!!! nice ++ good luck
Old   #1331

Heya,

Paraly I noticed that latety the 64bit client takes way too much resources from computer. I mean I am talking about 40% of the computers memory. In Siege it takes up to 60% making it imposible to play. Just so you have a propper idea of what I mean, when I run the normal game client it takes only 15% of my memory.

What could be the problem? Is there any posible way to make vanillatool run in the normal game client please? to me is a most but if the answer is no, then how can I fix this issue?. I am multitasking while playing and 40% sometimes 50 or 60% of my resources is way too much.

Thank you
Old   #1332

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnedbyme View Post
Heya,

Paraly I noticed that latety the 64bit client takes way too much resources from computer. I mean I am talking about 40% of the computers memory. In Siege it takes up to 60% making it imposible to play. Just so you have a propper idea of what I mean, when I run the normal game client it takes only 15% of my memory.

What could be the problem? Is there any posible way to make vanillatool run in the normal game client please? to me is a most but if the answer is no, then how can I fix this issue?. I am multitasking while playing and 40% sometimes 50 or 60% of my resources is way too much.

Thank you
No the hack does only work with the 64 bit client, I'm not the creator of the 64 bit client it's basicly the same offical client as the 32 bit client is, as you see at NA they're using the 64 bit client by default with the normal launcher.
It's curious you got such a difference between both clients however there's no fix except buying a better PC.
Edit: you could press Shift+F12 to hide other players at siege, could safe a bit of your performance
Old   #1333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
No the hack does only work with the 64 bit client, I'm not the creator of the 64 bit client it's basicly the same offical client as the 32 bit client is, as you see at NA they're using the 64 bit client by default with the normal launcher.
It's curious you got such a difference between both clients however there's no fix except buying a better PC.
Edit: you could press Shift+F12 to hide other players at siege, could safe a bit of your performance
I can assure you my pc has nothing to do with it as its one of the best gaming computers out there. I dont know we had a express maintenance on Friday and since them the client gets way too heavy.

Just now I was doing yormur pvp and the lag is just terrible I mean clicking in the skills and not launching them making game imposible to play. I will look into other things knowing now that the client should not affect.

Thank you.
Old   #1334

I heard they are putting in Game Guard soon, how will it affect us?
Old   #1335

There will be no hack shield for Aion, gameforge announced it a year ago but few month later they said they will not add the hackshield.