Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

Old   #1246

elite*gold: 0
its working now! yeah!

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #1247

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefariuss View Post
its working now! yeah!
Yes it does
Just wanted to post the same, haha.

Old   #1248

yeah its working now hehe
Old   #1249

Hmm, question.
Is there an possibility that you can make it so that we can change the "short"teleport? For rangers as me, this is facking handy to move around.. Go in hide, glide up as high that no one sees you, and just go from there to one location. But it costs alot of flight serums now, not that I really care.
But if we could teleport like 50 meters forward when in the sky, we could move insanely fast from 1 location to another.

Maybe an idea? ^^

Old   #1250

elite*gold: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artyni View Post
Hmm, question.
Is there an possibility that you can make it so that we can change the "short"teleport? For rangers as me, this is facking handy to move around.. Go in hide, glide up as high that no one sees you, and just go from there to one location. But it costs alot of flight serums now, not that I really care.
But if we could teleport like 50 meters forward when in the sky, we could move insanely fast from 1 location to another.

Maybe an idea? ^^
You would get a position reset instantly, like if you go upwards without gliding
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1251

It seems to stop working o.o. I cant superglide anymore, nor lock anything. I think even mine attack speed is without it.
I do get some aion crashes all of a sudden.

It will load due. I can press ins, and adjust everything. But seems like nothing is saved or something.

nvm, was in siege o.o
Old   #1252

Quote:
It seems to stop working o.o. I cant superglide anymore, nor lock anything. I think even mine attack speed is without it.
I do get some aion crashes all of a sudden.

It will load due. I can press ins, and adjust everything. But seems like nothing is saved or something.
Is Siege mode enabled? If so disable it.
Is currently a siege at your server?
Old   #1253

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Is Siege mode enabled? If so disable it.
Is currently a siege at your server?
Yeah, was in siege o.o Sorry to use up your time. :P
Old   #1254

Quote:
Yeah, was in siege o.o Sorry to use up your time. :P
So while siege does a dredgion spawn and exactly at this time some functions of the hack stop working, you can bypass this by enabling Siege mode then select yourself and press F11, everything will continue work then. If the siege is done remember to deactivate siege mode again.
Old   #1255

How i can buy this hack ? ANd how the download works ? :s
Old   #1256

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyboss48 View Post
How i can buy this hack ? ANd how the download works ? :s
To buy the hack simply use the 'Pay via' buttons at the topic and the downloads will also be available at the topic, they are only executeable if your ID is activated which does happen right after you paid.
Old   #1257

can we used noo animation + custom animation? what is enhanced animation for?
Old   #1258

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynixs View Post
can we used noo animation + custom animation? what is enhanced animation for?
Well so first you should know how you can calc your animationspeed. Just multiply your InGame attackspeed with 1000, so if you got an attackspeed of 1.2 your default animationspeed is 1200 (1.2*1000). This means every attack needs 1200 milliseconds until the attackanimation is finished.
NoAnimation does set your animationspeed to 1 which means every attackanimation takes 1 millisecond.
Custom Animation does set your Animationspeed to the value you choose, so if you set custom animation to 500 every attack takes 500 milliseconds.
Enhanced Animation does work like an attackspeed scroll which means it does calc all the time your default animationspeed substracted with the value you set at enhanced animation.
So if you got an attackspeed of 1.4 InGame it will be a default animationspeed of 1400, and if you set enhanced to 600, it will calc 1400-600=800 so your new animationspeed would be 800. As we see enhanced animation does also care about buffs.
Enhanced Animation is recommend for all classes that can't use NoAnimation (list is at the topic)
Old   #1259

but enhanced animation when i changet it go to minus (-) ? n dont see any different, if custom animation yes i use value 300-400 and got the different atk speed
Old   #1260

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynixs View Post
but enhanced animation when i changet it go to minus (-) ? n dont see any different, if custom animation yes i use value 300-400 and got the different atk speed
the minus is normal, it just means your default animationspeed get substracted by that value.
and it's also normal that you won't really see a difference between custom at 300-400 and enhanced animation at -500 etc. cause if you calc like I told you:
your basic animationspeed lets say it would be 1000 so enhanced animation at -500 would calc 1000-500=500, each attack would need 500 milliseconds
if we compare this to your custom animationspeed which is 300-400 we don't rlly see a difference.
you play gunner right? so don't care about enhanced animation like I also told custom animation is only for classes which are able to use noanimation as well.

-