Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 00:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

Discussion on Para's VanillaTool [Rework] within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 12/17/2020, 07:51   #10561

elite*gold: 0
Thanks for the update !

Can you tell me how "Enhanced Animation" works please ? What are the two levels pls ?
Also, you wrote that animation speed should be set to 450 except for sin. Is it still up to date please ?

Thanks
Old 12/17/2020, 09:10   #10562

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
  • Detect Meririnerk within 100 meters like the Hidden Mobs script does
  • Waits till you targeted Meririnerk and got close enough to fast buy
is this part of the EU exclusive event?
cuz the NA one have a fixed location i think?

not sure
Old 12/17/2020, 10:13   #10563

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 1,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destinyfr View Post
Thanks for the update !

Can you tell me how "Enhanced Animation" works please ? What are the two levels pls ?
Also, you wrote that animation speed should be set to 450 except for sin. Is it still up to date please ?

Thanks
Yes that's correct only Assassin, Gunslinger or Gladiator with dual wield should use Custom Animation at 225, all others should use Enhanced Animation around 500

With 2 levels I think you mean Attackrange Plus

Mode 1 increased your attack range by 1 meter, you can use skills and auto attacks even on max distance

Mode 2 increases your attack range by 2 meters, you can only use skills at max distance, for auto attacks you need to 1 meter closer

This also stacks with extendable weapons, with that a assassin can get 7m attackrange for example

Quote:
Originally Posted by istumble View Post
is this part of the EU exclusive event?
cuz the NA one have a fixed location i think?

not sure
NA support got added in 1.09
Quote:
  • Added NA support (I'm not sure if the NPC spawns randomly on NA or not, because of that both versions are available)
  • fixed the char invisible / slow moving bug
  • Improved fast buying
Old 12/17/2020, 10:49   #10564

Thanks for your reply and explanations.
I really meant enhanced animation, but may be ít is a simple on/off switch. I dont remember for now ^^'
Old 12/17/2020, 13:51   #10565

Hi Paraly, thank's for your amazing work.
I Have a problem with the hidden monster script.
When I'm in range with a monster, it detects it and say "monster found" or something like that, which is working correctly.
But I don't have any information about the exact location in the chat. I have the "information" enabled in chat. What am I doing wrong? (I don't have the game in English, maybe that is the problem)

Thank's !
Old 12/17/2020, 13:57   #10566

Quote:
Originally Posted by delicieux View Post
Hi Paraly, thank's for your amazing work.
I Have a problem with the hidden monster script.
When I'm in range with a monster, it detects it and say "monster found" or something like that, which is working correctly.
But I don't have any information about the exact location in the chat. I have the "information" enabled in chat. What am I doing wrong? (I don't have the game in English, maybe that is the problem)

Thank's !
Yes that's exactly the problem, the game needs to be in english to get those chat messages
Old 12/17/2020, 21:05   #10567

Could we have a version of the script that buys automatically from the nearest NPC? Because if you locate and run to the spot it is already sold out.

So the option to buy fast from the nearest possible NPC (no matter which item you get) would be nice.
Old 12/17/2020, 21:16   #10568

Yes i totally agree, it is not possible to run to specify npc to buy, its already too late and sold out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathe_nh View Post
Could we have a version of the script that buys automatically from the nearest NPC? Because if you locate and run to the spot it is already sold out.

So the option to buy fast from the nearest possible NPC (no matter which item you get) would be nice.
Old 12/20/2020, 20:34   #10569

Hi Paraly,

so there are not more update script for buying items from NPC?
I can not buy anything for pass three days already

Please advise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathe_nh View Post

Old 12/20/2020, 21:58   #10570

elite*gold: 737
hey Paraly
how dose the Meririnerk fast buy works exactly .. just run the script while close to the npc i want to buy from and it will open and buy it automatically ?
reason i ask is because I haven't seen it buy anything yet out of 3 try's.. it will open the npc only or players are to fast to buy
Old 12/21/2020, 00:56   #10571

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bocc1337 View Post
hey Paraly
how dose the Meririnerk fast buy works exactly .. just run the script while close to the npc i want to buy from and it will open and buy it automatically ?
reason i ask is because I haven't seen it buy anything yet out of 3 try's.. it will open the npc only or players are to fast to buy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronkan0813 View Post
Hi Paraly,

so there are not more update script for buying items from NPC?
I can not buy anything for pass three days already

Please advise.
I added a "Test Version" of the Fast Buy script, in this version you can try the Fast Buy at any regular NPC to see if the delays are alright with your PC / Connection, it also allows to adjust some delay offsets and save them for the real Meririnerk script
Attached Files
File Type: zip Meririnerk_Fast_Buy_-_1.10.zip (7.5 KB, 28 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2020, 01:46   #10572

elite*gold: 737
Quote:
I added a "Test Version" of the Fast Buy script, in this version you can try the Fast Buy at any regular NPC to see if the delays are alright with your PC / Connection, it also allows to adjust some delay offsets and save them for the real Meririnerk script
cool thx i will try it
Old 12/22/2020, 21:32   #10573

Papaly,

script still doesnt work, cant not search the nearest npc to buy.

Quote:
Old 01/01/2021, 12:06   #10574

Does the tool only support 7.7 or up to 7.7? I'm looking for such a tool for the 2.0 client, I know it existed back in the days as well.
Old 01/01/2021, 12:18   #10575

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserNameNope View Post
Does the tool only support 7.7 or up to 7.7? I'm looking for such a tool for the 2.0 client, I know it existed back in the days as well.
it only supports 7.7, no lower versions
Thanks
1 User

Tags
animation, cheat, hack, script, vanillatool

« HACK FOR AION | - »