Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?


Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 00:18

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

Discussion on Para's VanillaTool [Rework] within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Reply
 
Old 12/17/2020, 07:51   #10561
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Thanks for the update !

Can you tell me how "Enhanced Animation" works please ? What are the two levels pls ?
Also, you wrote that animation speed should be set to 450 except for sin. Is it still up to date please ?

Thanks
Destinyfr is offline  
Old 12/17/2020, 09:10   #10562
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
  • Detect Meririnerk within 100 meters like the Hidden Mobs script does
  • Waits till you targeted Meririnerk and got close enough to fast buy
is this part of the EU exclusive event?
cuz the NA one have a fixed location i think?

not sure
istumble is offline  
Old 12/17/2020, 10:13   #10563
 
elite*gold: 27
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,410
Received Thanks: 1,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destinyfr View Post
Thanks for the update !

Can you tell me how "Enhanced Animation" works please ? What are the two levels pls ?
Also, you wrote that animation speed should be set to 450 except for sin. Is it still up to date please ?

Thanks
Yes that's correct only Assassin, Gunslinger or Gladiator with dual wield should use Custom Animation at 225, all others should use Enhanced Animation around 500


With 2 levels I think you mean Attackrange Plus

Mode 1 increased your attack range by 1 meter, you can use skills and auto attacks even on max distance

Mode 2 increases your attack range by 2 meters, you can only use skills at max distance, for auto attacks you need to 1 meter closer

This also stacks with extendable weapons, with that a assassin can get 7m attackrange for example

Quote:
Originally Posted by istumble View Post
is this part of the EU exclusive event?
cuz the NA one have a fixed location i think?

not sure
NA support got added in 1.09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
  • Added NA support (I'm not sure if the NPC spawns randomly on NA or not, because of that both versions are available)
  • fixed the char invisible / slow moving bug
  • Improved fast buying
Paraly is offline  
Old 12/17/2020, 10:49   #10564
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Thanks for your reply and explanations.
I really meant enhanced animation, but may be ít is a simple on/off switch. I dont remember for now ^^'
Destinyfr is offline  
Old 12/17/2020, 13:51   #10565
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 1
Hi Paraly, thank's for your amazing work.
I Have a problem with the hidden monster script.
When I'm in range with a monster, it detects it and say "monster found" or something like that, which is working correctly.
But I don't have any information about the exact location in the chat. I have the "information" enabled in chat. What am I doing wrong? (I don't have the game in English, maybe that is the problem)

Thank's !
delicieux is offline  
Old 12/17/2020, 13:57   #10566
 
elite*gold: 27
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,410
Received Thanks: 1,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by delicieux View Post
Hi Paraly, thank's for your amazing work.
I Have a problem with the hidden monster script.
When I'm in range with a monster, it detects it and say "monster found" or something like that, which is working correctly.
But I don't have any information about the exact location in the chat. I have the "information" enabled in chat. What am I doing wrong? (I don't have the game in English, maybe that is the problem)

Thank's !
Yes that's exactly the problem, the game needs to be in english to get those chat messages
Paraly is offline  
Old 12/17/2020, 21:05   #10567
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 1
Could we have a version of the script that buys automatically from the nearest NPC? Because if you locate and run to the spot it is already sold out.

So the option to buy fast from the nearest possible NPC (no matter which item you get) would be nice.
mathe_nh is offline  
Old 12/17/2020, 21:16   #10568
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 80
Received Thanks: 0
Yes i totally agree, it is not possible to run to specify npc to buy, its already too late and sold out.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mathe_nh View Post
Could we have a version of the script that buys automatically from the nearest NPC? Because if you locate and run to the spot it is already sold out.

So the option to buy fast from the nearest possible NPC (no matter which item you get) would be nice.
ronkan0813 is offline  
Old 12/20/2020, 20:34   #10569
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 80
Received Thanks: 0
Hi Paraly,

so there are not more update script for buying items from NPC?
I can not buy anything for pass three days already

Please advise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathe_nh View Post
Could we have a version of the script that buys automatically from the nearest NPC? Because if you locate and run to the spot it is already sold out.

So the option to buy fast from the nearest possible NPC (no matter which item you get) would be nice.
ronkan0813 is offline  
Old 12/20/2020, 21:58   #10570

 
elite*gold: 737
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 732
Received Thanks: 131
hey Paraly
how dose the Meririnerk fast buy works exactly .. just run the script while close to the npc i want to buy from and it will open and buy it automatically ?
reason i ask is because I haven't seen it buy anything yet out of 3 try's.. it will open the npc only or players are to fast to buy
Bocc1337 is offline  
Old 12/21/2020, 00:56   #10571
 
elite*gold: 27
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,410
Received Thanks: 1,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bocc1337 View Post
hey Paraly
how dose the Meririnerk fast buy works exactly .. just run the script while close to the npc i want to buy from and it will open and buy it automatically ?
reason i ask is because I haven't seen it buy anything yet out of 3 try's.. it will open the npc only or players are to fast to buy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronkan0813 View Post
Hi Paraly,

so there are not more update script for buying items from NPC?
I can not buy anything for pass three days already

Please advise.
I added a "Test Version" of the Fast Buy script, in this version you can try the Fast Buy at any regular NPC to see if the delays are alright with your PC / Connection, it also allows to adjust some delay offsets and save them for the real Meririnerk script
Attached Files
File Type: zip Meririnerk_Fast_Buy_-_1.10.zip (7.5 KB, 28 views)
Paraly is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2020, 01:46   #10572

 
elite*gold: 737
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 732
Received Thanks: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
I added a "Test Version" of the Fast Buy script, in this version you can try the Fast Buy at any regular NPC to see if the delays are alright with your PC / Connection, it also allows to adjust some delay offsets and save them for the real Meririnerk script
cool thx i will try it
Bocc1337 is offline  
Old 12/22/2020, 21:32   #10573
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 80
Received Thanks: 0
Papaly,

script still doesnt work, cant not search the nearest npc to buy.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
I added a "Test Version" of the Fast Buy script, in this version you can try the Fast Buy at any regular NPC to see if the delays are alright with your PC / Connection, it also allows to adjust some delay offsets and save them for the real Meririnerk script
ronkan0813 is offline  
Old 01/01/2021, 12:06   #10574
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Does the tool only support 7.7 or up to 7.7? I'm looking for such a tool for the 2.0 client, I know it existed back in the days as well.
UserNameNope is offline  
Old 01/01/2021, 12:18   #10575
 
elite*gold: 27
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,410
Received Thanks: 1,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by UserNameNope View Post
Does the tool only support 7.7 or up to 7.7? I'm looking for such a tool for the 2.0 client, I know it existed back in the days as well.
it only supports 7.7, no lower versions
Paraly is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply

Tags
animation, cheat, hack, script, vanillatool

« HACK FOR AION | - »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Para's VanillaTool [hack undetected]
12/11/2014 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 497 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/k6WPg.png http://epvpimg.com/mhK2h.png



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.