Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 03:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

Reply
 
Old   #1021
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 1
i just pay to use. and i just use .free use. 7 day or i need download some more.

bad english sorry



dcielo is offline  
Old   #1022
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,627
Received Thanks: 964
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcielo View Post
i just pay to use. and i just use .free use. 7 day or i need download some more.

bad english sorry
Your activated permanently, the files are the same.


Paraly is offline  
Old   #1023
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 1
Question, so I'm trying to recreate what you did in Raksang, however I'm having trouble with locking the gravity and height. It sometimes locks the gravity, but not the height any movement drops (even using the arrow keys, unbound) me out of the sky and into the mobs.
SilverShadow27 is offline  
Old   #1024
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,627
Received Thanks: 964
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverShadow27 View Post
Question, so I'm trying to recreate what you did in Raksang, however I'm having trouble with locking the gravity and height. It sometimes locks the gravity, but not the height any movement drops (even using the arrow keys, unbound) me out of the sky and into the mobs.
it's needed to lock both the gravity and the height otherwise you will slowly fall down, if the height won't got locked just press it again.
Also be sure that you only move at the X and Y-Axis, if you wanna go upwards you have to glide otherwise you will probably get a reset from the server and you will stay at your previous location at the ground


Paraly is offline  
Old   #1025
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 1
how use teleport?
dcielo is offline  
Old   #1026
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,627
Received Thanks: 964
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcielo View Post
how use teleport?
use your arrowkeys remember it's teleport "short range"
Paraly is offline  
Old   #1027
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
it's needed to lock both the gravity and the height otherwise you will slowly fall down, if the height won't got locked just press it again.
Also be sure that you only move at the X and Y-Axis, if you wanna go upwards you have to glide otherwise you will probably get a reset from the server and you will stay at your previous location at the ground
When I try to lock either height or gravity, it just flashes on and off like I'm holding down the button, which causes me to fall into the melee range of the mob. I've tried using another keyboard, but still the same thing happens.
SilverShadow27 is offline  
Old   #1028
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,627
Received Thanks: 964
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverShadow27 View Post
When I try to lock either height or gravity, it just flashes on and off like I'm holding down the button, which causes me to fall into the melee range of the mob. I've tried using another keyboard, but still the same thing happens.
it is a toggle you just have to press it once you will lock or unlock the height.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #1029
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
it is a toggle you just have to press it once you will lock or unlock the height.
Yeah, I know as much. But even if I just press the button once, the command repeats, turning the lock on and off. I'll have to keep messing with it, I mean no one else has this issue, so it must just be me.

Aside from Raksang, what other instances would we be able to solo? I gave Steel Rose Deck a try and died to the Chief Gunner. (of course since he's a ranged mob.)

There isn't anyway to make us take less damage from mobs/bosses?
SilverShadow27 is offline  
Old   #1030
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 0
not working for me. giving me this error

Line 7541 (File "C:\Users\_____\AppData\Local\Temp\{************** **********}\explorer.exe"):
Tokaku is offline  
Old   #1031
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 0
15.79 Euro so expensive
grafmaster is offline  
Old   #1032
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 1
I wan't refund won't work on a p server I play.
Qetsiyah is offline  
Old   #1033
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qetsiyah View Post
I wan't refund won't work on a p server I play.
read the FAQ's private servers are not supported
witti91 is offline  
Old   #1034
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 1
can i can use together para`s and aihackon?
dcielo is offline  
Old   #1035
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,627
Received Thanks: 964
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcielo View Post
can i can use together para`s and aihackon?
no, my hack is for 64 bit and aihackon is for 32 bit


Paraly is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Para's VanillaTool [hack undetected]
http://i.epvpimg.com/k6WPg.png http://epvpimg.com/mhK2h.png
497 Replies - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.