Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

Reply
 
Old   #1006
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 1
when i run why do i bounce back like a rubberband?



kenjigoku is offline  
Old   #1007
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,685
Received Thanks: 981
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjigoku View Post
when i run why do i bounce back like a rubberband?
Enhanced movementspeed isn't there to reach some place faster then usual, it's done for reaching the enemy at PvP easier


Paraly is offline  
Old   #1008
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 1
can you still use the arrow keys to move through walls and such? i undid the arrow keybinds like the video but not moving.
kenjigoku is offline  
Old   #1009
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,685
Received Thanks: 981
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjigoku View Post
can you still use the arrow keys to move through walls and such? i undid the arrow keybinds like the video but not moving.
did you enabled Teleport short range at the menu?


Paraly is offline  
Old   #1010
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 1
im such a noob lol ty

i guess there a limit to how high u can go before it drops u back down
kenjigoku is offline  
Old   #1011
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,685
Received Thanks: 981
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjigoku View Post
im such a noob lol ty

i guess there a limit to how high u can go before it drops u back down
exactly, it needs practise.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #1012
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 1
but you move so flawless in your boss video

can you still walk through walls? im in a dungeon but not going through it
kenjigoku is offline  
Old   #1013
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,685
Received Thanks: 981
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjigoku View Post
but you move so flawless in your boss video

can you still walk through walls? im in a dungeon but not going through it
it works like I explained in my video, you need a sloping ground not a flat ground, then move with arrowkeys trough it.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #1014
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 1
Question, so following what you did in Raksang, I would be able to solo farm the instance?
SilverShadow27 is offline  
Old   #1015
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,685
Received Thanks: 981
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverShadow27 View Post
Question, so following what you did in Raksang, I would be able to solo farm the instance?
Depends on your class, any ranged class should be able to do this.
The single target skill of raksha does still hit you every 30s, you should be able to heal yourself up just with pots.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #1016
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Depends on your class, any ranged class should be able to do this.
The single target skill of raksha does still hit you every 30s, you should be able to heal yourself up just with pots.
Sorry, I meant by the DPSing while teleporting above the mob like you did with Raksang. Would this work with all other mobs without me getting hit?

My class is GunSlinger.
SilverShadow27 is offline  
Old   #1017
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,685
Received Thanks: 981
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverShadow27 View Post
Sorry, I meant by the DPSing while teleporting above the mob like you did with Raksang. Would this work with all other mobs without me getting hit?

My class is GunSlinger.
yes, it does work with 99% of all mobs that are melee ranged.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #1018
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 1
CAN`T USE IN SIEGE
dcielo is offline  
Old   #1019
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,685
Received Thanks: 981
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcielo View Post
CAN`T USE IN SIEGE
You have to activate siege mode while siege then target yourself and press F11, everything should continue work then
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadinhozerof View Post
sorry but do not have to use this hack, it's send log every time you exchange map is the best hack aion this here, it's a shame he did not fnciona in aion 4.7 .. thread 5784-1-1.html
Lol, the message map changed does appear cause the hack does automatically stops working then for few seconds to prevent crashes which would happen if you write into the process while aion is loading.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #1020
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
you could not mount a hack based on this? I would pay any price for this hack, because it works perfectly and perfect speed hack it autera the speed of data in own status char and others not hacks, example you have 9.4 speed of the hack you put + 1, the status of your char also changes + 1 and current hacks does not happen that, if someone get a hack like this paid the price for that .. i dont speak inglish

I need a hack that not send log, which has speed hack working properly


nadinhozerof is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Para's VanillaTool [hack undetected]
http://i.epvpimg.com/k6WPg.png http://epvpimg.com/mhK2h.png
497 Replies - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.