Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice


Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

Discussion on Para's VanillaTool [Rework] within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Reply
 
Old 10/31/2018, 00:02   #8956
 
elite*gold: 27
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,254
Received Thanks: 1,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyboxxx View Post
After using account manager 1.40 im getting the xign code module error.

Used the 1.38 and wasnt happening
1.38 is exactly the same as 1.40

There was just a small change for the build in UnLimiter for EU in version 1.39, but since EU did a rollback patch 1.38 is exactly the same as 1.40



Paraly is offline  
Old 10/31/2018, 00:08   #8957
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 398
Received Thanks: 76
Hey in Luna weekly, in the function check dead you need to add at least one important line and make a tiny change in a delay.

If the character dies, he needs to wait a little more than 2500 m.seconds for the window to appear.

So the Delay=2500; should be increased in the below line (I put 10000 just to be sure):

Code:
MemPtrWrite=%AddrESChwnd,%OffsetESChwnd,142,BYTE;
Delay=2500;   <--- change this to a bigger number
Mouse=399,197; 399, 215
also when he releases he goes to start and re-executes the instance, but remember the instance wait 60 minutes until it sees the reward window, in this case the reward window will never appear because the instance is already over and we already submitted the results.

So we need to add one last line to make sure the window appears before we start all over:

Code:
#IF=%Position,400.33/290.51/198.64;
Delay=1000;
FrameAction=311,STATE,SHOW; <-- add this line to open the reward window
Delay=1000;
#EXECUTE=instance;
..once the #EXECUTE=instance; is executed, the time out will see the window, submit the results and will go back to boss area and restart the grinding of the orbs without having to wait a single second.

(I haven't tested it yet, but I did the same thing in the previous versions as well in 5.8 and it worked)


Diavolakos is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/31/2018, 00:10   #8958
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
1.38 is exactly the same as 1.40

There was just a small change for the build in UnLimiter for EU in version 1.39, but since EU did a rollback patch 1.38 is exactly the same as 1.40
Any info on why this is happening?

Im using windows 7 and only found win10 fix.

Tried to open without account manager and it worked the problem is on account manager.

Anywhere i can get a link to 1.38 again?
Cyboxxx is offline  
Old 10/31/2018, 00:28   #8959
 
elite*gold: 27
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,254
Received Thanks: 1,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyboxxx View Post
Any info on why this is happening?

Im using windows 7 and only found win10 fix.

Tried to open without account manager and it worked the problem is on account manager.

Anywhere i can get a link to 1.38 again?
Just try a PC restart and try all 3 Start Methods at the Account Manager.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Para's Account Manager - ver. 1.38.zip (2.16 MB, 8 views)


Paraly is offline  
Old 10/31/2018, 00:33   #8960
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Just try a PC restart and try all 3 Start Methods at the Account Manager.

Tried method 2 and the game stats but cant inject.

Method 3 requires sandboxie.

Doing a PC restart and i will post here if anything changes.

Did a PC restart and it seems its working now, dunno what caused that error all of sudden.
Cyboxxx is offline  
Old 10/31/2018, 00:38   #8961
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 62
Received Thanks: 0
GOK script

Hi Paraly,

I wonder if you can do a GOK script for killing boss to farm kinah,Thanks.
ronkan0813 is offline  
Old 10/31/2018, 03:57   #8962
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 0
Is it possible to look for shugo smugglers in Primeth forge with vanilla tool?
Cyboxxx is offline  
Old 10/31/2018, 05:05   #8963
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Hey Para, have a Follower script working?
pikuhan1 is offline  
Old 10/31/2018, 05:29   #8964
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
this has combat assist like for pvp and pve????
youngjae444 is offline  
Old 10/31/2018, 10:23   #8965
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 2
1-10 script lvl => Awesome
Cryptosis is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/31/2018, 10:32   #8966
 
elite*gold: 27
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,254
Received Thanks: 1,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuhan1 View Post
Hey Para, have a Follower script working?
Just for clerics but it's quite old already


Quote:
Originally Posted by youngjae444 View Post
this has combat assist like for pvp and pve????
There's a combat assist script in the Short Script Bundle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronkan0813 View Post
Hi Paraly,

I wonder if you can do a GOK script for killing boss to farm kinah,Thanks.
If I had the time for creating a new script it would probably be for farming the shugo smugglers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyboxxx View Post
Is it possible to look for shugo smugglers in Primeth forge with vanilla tool?
Yes that's possible

_______________________


Many people asked me to create a discord for vanillatool users, so I did

Paraly is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/31/2018, 15:02   #8967
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 42
Received Thanks: 6
Das mit Discord ist echt ne nice Idee!
ThorsNextKrobanPro is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/31/2018, 18:49   #8968
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 331
Received Thanks: 20
Starter classes 1-10 - Script ver. 2.13


#IF=%FirstTime,;
#SmoothBackground
#UseGravity
#UseCollision
UseSpeed=1;
#EXECUTE=SetResolution;
Delay=500;
#NeedResolution=816,638;
Delay=500;
#NeedResolution=816,638;
MemPtrWrite=%AddrFPS,%OffsetFPS1,24,BYTE;FPS
MemPtrWrite=%AddrFPS,%OffsetFPS2,24,FLOAT;FPS
MemPtrWrite=%AddrCamMax,%OffsetCamMax,44,FLOAT;CAM MAX
#EXECUTE=DeclareStrings;
Command=;
#ENDIF

_IFMemRead=%AddrLangPack,CHAR[32],=L10N/ENG/;
#ELSE
WaitForResponse=This Script only works on the 6.2 PTS with english language pack;
#EndScript
#ENDIF

The script ends in this part.


I removed the #EndScript part and it continued ^^
Exem strike is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/31/2018, 19:16   #8969
 
elite*gold: 27
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,254
Received Thanks: 1,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
Starter classes 1-10 - Script ver. 2.13


#IF=%FirstTime,;
#SmoothBackground
#UseGravity
#UseCollision
UseSpeed=1;
#EXECUTE=SetResolution;
Delay=500;
#NeedResolution=816,638;
Delay=500;
#NeedResolution=816,638;
MemPtrWrite=%AddrFPS,%OffsetFPS1,24,BYTE;FPS
MemPtrWrite=%AddrFPS,%OffsetFPS2,24,FLOAT;FPS
MemPtrWrite=%AddrCamMax,%OffsetCamMax,44,FLOAT;CAM MAX
#EXECUTE=DeclareStrings;
Command=;
#ENDIF

_IFMemRead=%AddrLangPack,CHAR[32],=L10N/ENG/;
#ELSE
WaitForResponse=This Script only works on the 6.2 PTS with english language pack;
#EndScript
#ENDIF

The script ends in this part.


I removed the #EndScript part and it continued ^^
Sorry I forgot to remove it when NA got 6.2, will be fixed in few minutes
Paraly is offline  
Old 11/01/2018, 02:07   #8970
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 1
Please Paraly, make scripts to find and go to shugos in frozen monolith, infernal DD, Primeth's Forge and BOS.
Please, Please, please!!!!!!


PaxDei is offline  
Reply

Tags
animation, cheat, hack, script, vanillatool



« AionSpot - Bot for Aion NA/GameForge | AionBot.net [NA & EU] »

Similar Threads
Para's VanillaTool [hack undetected]
12/11/2014 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 497 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/k6WPg.png http://epvpimg.com/mhK2h.png



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2020 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.