Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 07:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

Reply
 
Old 08/07/2018, 11:03   #8536
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 4
Guys . This is the most accesed topic on this aion forum ,so i will ask you some question about Aion EU .
FOR PARALY : You think this hack gonna work for 6.2 too ? ( i think about purchasing it )
For everybody : How you guys proceed when you buy kinah on aion EU without getting banned ? i just received 1 b kinah and second day i got temprarily banned for 1 week . Gold seller transfered the kinah through trade .. do you think private shop is more safe ?


sry for OFFTOPIC ! Thanks in advance !



costydatare is offline  
Old 08/07/2018, 12:58   #8537
 
elite*gold: 77
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,501
Received Thanks: 1,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by costydatare View Post
Guys . This is the most accesed topic on this aion forum ,so i will ask you some question about Aion EU .
FOR PARALY : You think this hack gonna work for 6.2 too ? ( i think about purchasing it )
For everybody : How you guys proceed when you buy kinah on aion EU without getting banned ? i just received 1 b kinah and second day i got temprarily banned for 1 week . Gold seller transfered the kinah through trade .. do you think private shop is more safe ?


sry for OFFTOPIC ! Thanks in advance !
I don't see why 6.2 should stop us from hacking, but we never know


Paraly is offline  
Old 08/07/2018, 13:23   #8538
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
I don't see why 6.2 should stop us from hacking, but we never know
you tried the korean version ? you can hack it ?
costydatare is offline  
Old 08/07/2018, 13:35   #8539
 
elite*gold: 77
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,501
Received Thanks: 1,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by costydatare View Post
you tried the korean version ? you can hack it ?
I supported any aion version since 3.5, I don't see why 6.2 should be different


Paraly is offline  
Old 08/07/2018, 15:37   #8540
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
I supported any aion version since 3.5, I don't see why 6.2 should be different
ok . thx . And what about the another question . Do you think that private shop is better for buying kinah on EU ?
costydatare is offline  
Old 08/07/2018, 15:41   #8541
 
elite*gold: 77
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,501
Received Thanks: 1,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by costydatare View Post
ok . thx . And what about the another question . Do you think that private shop is better for buying kinah on EU ?
Yes private shop is better than mail or direct trade, also trade the kinah in small steps, like the seller should buy the items in small stacks, for 20m then reopen the shop buy another stack for 30m...

Broker is also a good alternative, anyways buying from private sellers and not from big gold seller sites is also safer
Paraly is offline  
Old 08/07/2018, 16:24   #8542
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Is there any trial to test the program?
I would like to know if it works on the private server.
have with controlling no-animation? for - or +?
Compliced is offline  
Old 08/07/2018, 16:28   #8543
 
elite*gold: 77
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,501
Received Thanks: 1,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compliced View Post
Is there any trial to test the program?
I would like to know if it works on the private server.
have with controlling no-animation? for - or +?
Private servers aren't supported, it will not work
Paraly is offline  
Old 08/07/2018, 23:17   #8544
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
i have a litle problem , i try to send u a messege but said u need to clean some messeges cuz u have no more space lol
olipapu is offline  
Old 08/07/2018, 23:19   #8545
 
elite*gold: 77
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,501
Received Thanks: 1,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by olipapu View Post
i have a litle problem , i try to send u a messege but said u need to clean some messeges cuz u have no more space lol
Yea sorry, just got the notification about inbox full
Paraly is offline  
Old 08/08/2018, 20:55   #8546
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 42
Received Thanks: 2
When I load Vanilla it doesn't show the character name in the Inject Screen, What Am I doing wrong? NA Server
I_Satelite_I is offline  
Old 08/08/2018, 20:57   #8547
 
elite*gold: 77
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,501
Received Thanks: 1,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Satelite_I View Post
When I load Vanilla it doesn't show the character name in the Inject Screen, What Am I doing wrong? NA Server
Do a file repair with the offical NCLauncher and be sure you use the latest vanillatool version
Paraly is offline  
Old 08/08/2018, 21:18   #8548
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 42
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Do a file repair with the offical NCLauncher and be sure you use the latest vanillatool version
I did those, still nothing
I_Satelite_I is offline  
Old 08/08/2018, 21:20   #8549
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 5
I cant find what "Fast Script" does in this topic. Can someone direct me please
frostyZ is offline  
Old 08/08/2018, 21:30   #8550
 
elite*gold: 77
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,501
Received Thanks: 1,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Satelite_I View Post
I did those, still nothing
Try a different Start Method at the Account Manager
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostyZ View Post
I cant find what "Fast Script" does in this topic. Can someone direct me please
If you enable fastscript in the overlay, vanillatool will load the "fastscript.pscp" file that's in the same folder as vanillatool.exe, this script gets then played in background every few milliseconds depending on which settings you made in the script

This allows you to code some functions like the overlay ones yourself


Paraly is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply



« Nucular's Last Aionscript Release 5.8 EU/NA | - »

Similar Threads
Para's VanillaTool [hack undetected]
12/11/2014 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 497 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/k6WPg.png http://epvpimg.com/mhK2h.png



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.