Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:59

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

View Poll Results: Do you want me to remove the Broker Bot script?1
Yes, it harms all players, we can't even trade items from our bots. 92 60.13%
No, I want it for the profit. 61 39.87%
Voters: 153. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old 05/21/2018, 09:39   #7831
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 89
Received Thanks: 8
some news abouth lvl 10 -53 script ? and maibe 53-65 will be fantastic ...
im intersted payed version offcourse...



alkinus is offline  
Old 05/21/2018, 12:02   #7832
 
elite*gold: 77
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,740
Received Thanks: 1,408
Quote:
Originally Posted by alkinus View Post
some news abouth lvl 10 -53 script ? and maibe 53-65 will be fantastic ...
im intersted payed version offcourse...
He is working on the leveling script nearly everyday, there's a lot to consider and a lot to do, also he's already adding besh for 53-65, just be patient he tries to release it before the 300% exp event starts.

He asked for testers few days ago, you should have applied back then if you want it that fast


Paraly is offline  
Old 05/21/2018, 12:55   #7833
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 2
hello paraly. Im curious to know if paravilla tool has a function like bot, but for auto attacking in battle instead. i.e, you press 1 key, and the program will launch all skill the class has, and you can put the skill in order yourself. obviously you can turn it on, and turn it off.

does it have that function?
kalseth is offline  
Old 05/21/2018, 12:57   #7834
 
elite*gold: 77
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,740
Received Thanks: 1,408
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalseth View Post
hello paraly. Im curious to know if paravilla tool has a function like bot, but for auto attacking in battle instead. i.e, you press 1 key, and the program will launch all skill the class has, and you can put the skill in order yourself. obviously you can turn it on, and turn it off.

does it have that function?
Yes it's called Combat Assist and is inside the short script bundle


Paraly is offline  
Old 05/21/2018, 14:01   #7835
 
elite*gold: 77
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,740
Received Thanks: 1,408
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronkan0813 View Post
Hi Paraly,

I would like to know if I can transfer my hack license to my gaming laptop during my travel for 10 days?

my ID :
My paypal email :

Please help me activate it, Thanks.
Read your
Paraly is offline  
Old 05/21/2018, 14:01   #7836
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 93
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
If you're tired of copy-pasting many login details over and over again to log all your toons in, I wrote a for you (beta and only for NA)
This is what I always wanted. I love you more and more every day <3
xndinlove is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2018, 14:27   #7837
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 97
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
If you're tired of copy-pasting many login details over and over again to log all your toons in, I wrote a for you (beta and only for NA)
I didn't see this yesterday, a bit curious how it works. Cant download and test it at work.
Cuckedbattles is offline  
Old 05/21/2018, 14:31   #7838
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Yes it's called Combat Assist and is inside the short script bundle
WOW! for real? I used to use AS before because it has this function. if your tool has this function as well I might switch sides lol. Its the only feature that I care about!

is it possible that you have a video demo of it somewhere?
kalseth is offline  
Old 05/21/2018, 14:58   #7839
 
elite*gold: 77
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,740
Received Thanks: 1,408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuckedbattles View Post
I didn't see this yesterday, a bit curious how it works. Cant download and test it at work.
You get a small front end for all your accounts, each account has a login button, if you click on them it runs the nclauncher hidden and logs the account in, it's very convenient

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalseth View Post
WOW! for real? I used to use AS before because it has this function. if your tool has this function as well I might switch sides lol. Its the only feature that I care about!

is it possible that you have a video demo of it somewhere?
No there aren't any videos about it, basically it runs the combat function from the combat wizard feature by hotkey
Paraly is offline  
Old 05/21/2018, 17:22   #7840
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 73
Received Thanks: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
If you're tired of copy-pasting many login details over and over again to log all your toons in, I wrote a for you (beta and only for NA)
WOW... I always wanted a way to do this. I'm surprised by how fast you started using the new Paraboxie to get the best of it

I would love to have an option to save different profiles on it, so I could load different groups of accounts and not have them all in a single list.

Great job, I can see a lot of potential on these programs for a near future
thekiller258 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2018, 17:24   #7841
 
elite*gold: 77
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,740
Received Thanks: 1,408
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekiller258 View Post
WOW... I always wanted a way to do this. I'm surprised by how fast you started using the new Paraboxie to get the best of it

I would love to have an option to save different profiles on it, so I could load different groups of accounts and not have them all in a single list.

Great job, I can see a lot of potential on these programs for a near future
I will add multiple profiles but for now you could just create multiple folders and in each folder there's 1 account manager.exe file since the accounts get saved in the same directory as the .exe is
Paraly is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/21/2018, 18:50   #7842
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 324
Received Thanks: 20
[BETA] To Account Manager - ver. 0.95
I know it's Beta yet, but you can tell why ERROR 12, COULD NOT LOGIN?
Exem strike is offline  
Old 05/21/2018, 20:37   #7843
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 87
Received Thanks: 14
Using the Account Manager - ver. 0.95 when I click login it launches the client 2 times and crashes out while its loading right after the XignCode3 gets removed.
clouds12 is offline  
Old 05/21/2018, 20:55   #7844
 
elite*gold: 77
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,740
Received Thanks: 1,408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
[BETA] To Account Manager - ver. 0.95
I know it's Beta yet, but you can tell why ERROR 12, COULD NOT LOGIN?
Solved at 0.97
Quote:
Originally Posted by clouds12 View Post
Using the Account Manager - ver. 0.95 when I click login it launches the client 2 times and crashes out while its loading right after the XignCode3 gets removed.
Tell me if it still happens in 0.97

Also when you launch the NCLauncher by yourself and you're at the patcher itself go to settings and check if "Start game automatically" is turned off
Paraly is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2018, 21:17   #7845
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 87
Received Thanks: 14
Account Manager - ver. 0.97 Seems to be working good. Thanks Paraly. Another awesome new toy for us to use!!


clouds12 is offline  
Reply



« NotAiHACKon : AiHACKon clone for Aion v5.4 - 32/64bits | - »

Similar Threads
Para's VanillaTool [hack undetected]
12/11/2014 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 497 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/k6WPg.png http://epvpimg.com/mhK2h.png



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.