Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 13:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

Discussion on Para's VanillaTool [Rework] within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 11/17/2017, 20:02   #6556

elite*gold: 0
Hey Para,
hast du inzwischen rausgefunden ob man den sin Angriffsreichweite buff permanent machen kann?
Old 11/18/2017, 05:08   #6557

...alright all my chars were working some of them strangely had their windows moved or something.

Reminder always check if "reset windows" fixes those issues.
Old 11/18/2017, 11:51   #6558

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 1,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahniel View Post
Hey Para,
hast du inzwischen rausgefunden ob man den sin Angriffsreichweite buff permanent machen kann?
Nein aber ich hab erst vor ein paar Tagen eine Übungspuppe um gut 5m verschoben (clientseitig), bin dann auf max range 25m mit Bogen gegangen und konnte immernoch angreifen, sprich für andere hab ich 30m weit geschossen, wenn das wirklich so klappen sollte könnte das dabei helfen Bosse solo aus der Luft zu machen selbst dann wenn sie ranged sind, setzen wir ihre Höhe einfach so das wir noch angreifen können aber der Boss nicht da er nur 25m range hat.
Das ganze schau ich mir nochmal in ferner Zukunft an, momentan steht anderes an
Old 11/18/2017, 19:48   #6559

Today I tried aethertapping with the new FlySmooth command. It is exactly what I needed.

I tried to use the aether wizard but I kinda failed to make it work, one is to record collect path, build aether script, save paths, load routine, load path etc.

Also I kept clicking the buttons and most of the times nothing happened, it is like the program would lag.

~~~~~

But I made one single script myself, with simple spots with the aether, and I also tried a second vanilla to take the aether.

But I plan to make it gather a node, and check for flight and serum, if it doesn't need it, it goes to the next node, if it needs it it takes one and then proceeds.

This way it won't stop gathering to get aether, no collision.

Thanks for the FlySmooth
Old 11/18/2017, 20:06   #6560

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolakos View Post
Today I tried aethertapping with the new FlySmooth command. It is exactly what I needed.

I tried to use the aether wizard but I kinda failed to make it work, one is to record collect path, build aether script, save paths, load routine, load path etc.

Also I kept clicking the buttons and most of the times nothing happened, it is like the program would lag.

~~~~~

But I made one single script myself, with simple spots with the aether, and I also tried a second vanilla to take the aether.

But I plan to make it gather a node, and check for flight and serum, if it doesn't need it, it goes to the next node, if it needs it it takes one and then proceeds.

This way it won't stop gathering to get aether, no collision.

Thanks for the FlySmooth
You never used the Combat Wizard before? the Aether Wizard works basically the same way

1. Go to an obelisk nearby the aether spot you wanna collect aether at
2. Bind to the obelisk
3. Open the Aether Wizard
4. Click on "Record Return Path" and walk to the aether spot
5. Once you arrived at the aether spot stop recording the Return Path
6. Click on "Record Collect Path" and fly to the first aether crystal
7. target the aether crystal and press "Delete" to register the crystal
8. Once you added all aether crystals on your route be sure you end recording exactly where you started recording the Collect Path
9. Click on "Load Routine" and select the ""
10. Click on "Build Aether script"and save the script somewhere (this is the final script which you load later with the Script Editor)

11. Open 2 Script Editors, with one of them you load the created aether script from step 10, with the second script editor you load the Flighttime sustain script
12. Be sure you stay exactly where you started recording the collect path before you start both scripts
Old 11/19/2017, 02:51   #6561

Hi Paraly.... My program's not working. It doesn't start. What could be happening? I didn't change anything here on my computer.
Old 11/19/2017, 03:43   #6562

First time messing around with smartanimation and automweave script. Can anyone recommend what setting suit a chanter best. I am not sure which options to choose.
Old 11/19/2017, 07:40   #6563

I have never used the combat wizard, when botting worthed I used AionScript and now it doesn't worth botting my chars, the drops are useless and I get my 100m sale limit per week from COE either way .

So that wizard will capture all that you said and will make a script for me.

That is good, but since I made a simple script without death paths and without landing spots and it worked for 10 hours until I stopped it, I will stick to it. I do not die doing aethertapping so for now it will be like this.
Old 11/19/2017, 11:42   #6564

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuckedbattles View Post
First time messing around with smartanimation and automweave script. Can anyone recommend what setting suit a chanter best. I am not sure which options to choose.
AutoWeave cancel animation value: 82
Smart Animation mode: Enhanced Animation
Smart Animation usage level: 0
Smart Animation value: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolakos View Post
I have never used the combat wizard, when botting worthed I used AionScript and now it doesn't worth botting my chars, the drops are useless and I get my 100m sale limit per week from COE either way .

So that wizard will capture all that you said and will make a script for me.

That is good, but since I made a simple script without death paths and without landing spots and it worked for 10 hours until I stopped it, I will stick to it. I do not die doing aethertapping so for now it will be like this.
Sure, there's not much difference since you used FlySmooth anyways but the Aether Wizard has some small additional features, it displays how many aethers collected, death counter, morph counter, it morphs you desired recipe every 30 minutes, it returns if you died which is possible at some regions due to enemy faction.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2017, 21:28   #6565

Vanilla on ? i cant open
Old 11/19/2017, 21:31   #6566

Quote:
Originally Posted by banhahu View Post
Vanilla on ? i cant open
My site is offline, I'm contacting my host.
Edit: my host is working on it already, estimated time 30-60 minutes
Old 11/20/2017, 22:25   #6567

Let's go.... another ban wave stared on NA servers. Fissure of Oblivion now. Take care guys.
Old 11/20/2017, 23:25   #6568

2 week ban on multiple accounts
Old 11/21/2017, 03:30   #6569

I've added a "AntiNCSpy" file to the topic, it disables all client sided logging functions of Aion.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2017, 10:32   #6570

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
I've added a "AntiNCSpy" file to the topic, it disables all client sided logging functions of Aion.
Wie sieht es bei Gameforge aus ? wurden sehr viele gebannt ( 2 Wochen ) ich selbst auch.

Tags
animation, cheat, hack, script, vanillatool