Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

Old   #6406

elite*gold: 0
I actually tried gravity movement only with AionScript and yes you do get the teleport thing.

In the script the char does try many times to glide even if he fails he keeps trying. So eventually he will get it.

So maybe I should do something else in the beginning of the script I should use this code after smooth background command:
Code:
MemPtrWrite=%AddrFPS,%OffsetFPS1,60,BYTE;
MemPtrWrite=%AddrFPS,%OffsetFPS2,60,FLOAT;
And then later after he glides and right before the MoveTo Commands I should lower the fps with another command like this:

Code:
MemPtrWrite=%AddrFPS,%OffsetFPS1,24,BYTE;
MemPtrWrite=%AddrFPS,%OffsetFPS2,24,FLOAT;
(I should probably try it instead of asking and test it myself, I just wanted to write it here in case this works other people can see it)

Those 26 chars I have for now will be a tough job to finish, but doing all 50 later on will be a full job. I'll probably run them till I have enough mythic supplements to get my 100m per week, getting more will only stack them for no reason. And I do not have like a gazillion amount of omegas to take advantage of them anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit, I actually cannot take full advantage of this, the sales of 100m per week is account affected, so when one char sells the 10he whole account can no longer do it anymore.

For one moment I thought it was too good to be true. but at least I will never need greater supplements for all my chars with their luna omegas.

Old   #6407

elite*gold: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolakos View Post
I actually tried gravity movement only with AionScript and yes you do get the teleport thing.

In the script the char does try many times to glide even if he fails he keeps trying. So eventually he will get it.

So maybe I should do something else in the beginning of the script I should use this code after smooth background command:
Code:
MemPtrWrite=%AddrFPS,%OffsetFPS1,60,BYTE;
MemPtrWrite=%AddrFPS,%OffsetFPS2,60,FLOAT;
And then later after he glides and right before the MoveTo Commands I should lower the fps with another command like this:

Code:
MemPtrWrite=%AddrFPS,%OffsetFPS1,24,BYTE;
MemPtrWrite=%AddrFPS,%OffsetFPS2,24,FLOAT;
(I should probably try it instead of asking and test it myself, I just wanted to write it here in case this works other people can see it)

Those 26 chars I have for now will be a tough job to finish, but doing all 50 later on will be a full job. I'll probably run them till I have enough mythic supplements to get my 100m per week, getting more will only stack them for no reason. And I do not have like a gazillion amount of omegas to take advantage of them anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit, I actually cannot take full advantage of this, the sales of 100m per week is account affected, so when one char sells the 10he whole account can no longer do it anymore.

For one moment I thought it was too good to be true. but at least I will never need greater supplements for all my chars with their luna omegas.
If you have some issues to get the gliding to start you should edit the Delay=10; at this part
Code:
SendAction=1,4;
Delay=10;
SendAction=3,32;
change it to 50, 75, 90 or what ever try around which works the best for you

Yes the key to make money with CoE are many accounts with just one 66+ toon on each

Thanks
1 User
Old   #6408

And btw, Coe is lvl 70+ I wish i had 15 accounts with 1 toon at 70+, that would of been 1,5b a week
Old   #6409

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mart1990 View Post
And btw, Coe is lvl 70+ I wish i had 15 accounts with 1 toon at 70+, that would of been 1,5b a week
Cradle of Eternity is 66+ for sure

Old   #6410

elite*gold: 737
i am not able to get anything to work,, get some help ?
i just come back to aion and i was a paid describer.. i kinda forget how to make this work
Old   #6411

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bocc1337 View Post
i am not able to get anything to work,, get some help ?
i just come back to aion and i was a paid describer.. i kinda forget how to make this work
Send me a PM with your unique-ID which you get from this and also tell me your Paypal email
Old   #6412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolakos View Post

Hey!

By reading your previous posts I saw you use Sandboxie as well, I'd like to know if you've been experiencing any issue so far with Aion on Sandboxie, mine is showing this message after I login on Aion inside Sandboxie and will no longer open.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #6413

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastel2 View Post
Hey!

By reading your previous posts I saw you use Sandboxie as well, I'd like to know if you've been experiencing any issue so far with Aion on Sandboxie, mine is showing this message after I login on Aion inside Sandboxie and will no longer open.

Do you run Sandboxie as admin?
Do you have any anti virus?
might help you
Old   #6414

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Do you run Sandboxie as admin?
Do you have any anti virus?
might help you
I'm currently running Windows 10 with Defender activated, I noticed this started after Fall Creators Update... It always worked even with Defender activated. Those steps didn't work
Old   #6415

paraly is there any idea any possibility of removing the cap / sales limit of kinah in npc?
Old   #6416

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
paraly is there any idea any possibility of removing the cap / sales limit of kinah in npc?
Nope, there's no way to bypass the weekly kinah limit, at least not yet.
Old   #6417

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastel2 View Post
Hey!

Hey, I never had an issue with sandboxie, I only have Avira antivirus. So I do not know what your problem is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
These games are all request type, the client does something and sends this something to the server to update your game, the server sends an OK and this is how the game goes, some things are not server checked at all, others are losely checked meaning they leave some room for error and ping so the game runs smoother and others are kinda more strict.

For example the gliding thing, the server doesn't care whatever direction you glide towards. This is why we can glide upwards as much as we want. Also the global cool down after skills or their animation is heavily client sided, this way the game servers don't have to bother with this data, hence the animation hacks.

Speed on the other hand is checked but has a room for tweaking, so you can increase your speed by 1~3% without a problem and the server won't care, it will take it as some ping thing and will allow you to do it, but if you do more percentage the server will teleport you back.

Things you cannot tweak are instance entries, or the cool down of a skill etc.

~~~~~~~~~

P.S. I tried the combat daily script but I simply ended up dieing 9 out of 10 chars either by mob damage or by the MAD-74C mob, sometimes it was successful others not so much.

I am not going to ask any changes on this because this script doesn't allow me to run so many clients (the afk version takes no cpu this has to take more).

But if you are interested, I think the MAD-74C mob should be looted and have the new aether used (in this case use the 3rd canon option, the powerful one), and also the characters uses the skills very rarely. It could be my ping issues AGAIN, but manually with Vanilla animation hack I can use the 2nd Aoe skill (the big one) and before it manages to cool down, I can use 4 times the small aoe (the first one), pretty fast. But with the combat script my first bar slot keeps changing skills (just like ti did in fallen poeta) and the char uses like 1 times the big (2nd) aoe skill and then the 1st one two times before he uses the 2nd again. It has a lot of delay between skill usage, it could be me with my ping.

But I won't use this version I think, it is a rather good try but I got B-rank in most of my chars except a few that got A-rank out of luck script manage of the mobs and of course a few S-rank because of the Saam Herbs.
Old   #6418

elite*gold: 737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Send me a PM with your unique-ID which you get from this and also tell me your Paypal email
i sent you a p chat yesterday can you look please
Old   #6419

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bocc1337 View Post
i sent you a p chat yesterday can you look please
And I did send an answer just a few minutes later
Old   #6420

Paraly is there any script for aethertapping that I am missing?

If not is there any way we could have one? I am only asking because I use Aion Script for aethertapping (AS seems to be still the best for afk-XP and afk-gathering so far, script wise it is powerful but has no documentation on the commands and thus it is almost useless for that scripting part).

The problem is AS uses 32 bit client and I simply get a crash at some point. It could be 30 minutes on aethertapping or 6 hours later.

I am more than sure it is a combination of AS + 32Bit + Aethertapping because using AS with 32 bit for afk-XP it can run for 24 hours non stop.