Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?


Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

Discussion on Para's VanillaTool [Rework] within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Reply
 
Old 09/22/2017, 12:08   #6196
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 89
Received Thanks: 8
use 64bit pipe and all is work fine , we need 64 bit aion for script of Paraly work...
alkinus is offline  
Old 09/22/2017, 12:41   #6197
 
elite*gold: 27
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,499
Received Thanks: 1,577
So again for everyone who can't inject, be sure you run "" as admin before you start aion

For those with the SendLog issue take a look



________________________________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolakos View Post
I have a tiny problem, all my Fallen Poeta chars end up with "error", when they try to re-enter the instance while they still have entries it says "Ended with Error" and I have to manually do it all.

That is only a small issue for me, I will stop making it to all my chars, just my main from now on, I only mention it because I saw this issue and I wanted to ask if there is a know problem.

Is it possible to add more skills for the scripts? Like my chanter has one more ranged skill which is a stigma and is never used.

In the 2nd (I think) Balaur Magic Relic, the one that is 16m range and is under some trees, my char sometimes got the message: cannot use the skill because there is an obstacle in the way.

I also never put any potion to be used, it seems my char never uses them anyway. I am writing the name correctly.

Anyway, I have to burn 200 fissure scrolls today that we get the 9x XP total reward
The issue should be solved in version 1.19 of the script

Sure you can add any skill, just open the script in some text editor, scroll to "start_CombatSorcerer" for example if you play sorcerer and a bit lower you find several SmartSkill lines, just copy paste one of the SmartSkill parts (3 lines) as template and edit the arguments so it uses your desired skill
is guide about how SmartSkill works

You can find the Skill IDs like this
Open the Script Editor
Check "Show IDs"
hover above the skill ingame
Paraly is offline  
Old 09/22/2017, 14:47   #6198
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 89
Received Thanks: 8
WOW 1.600.000.000 XP from 1 relic in fallen poeta (i'm lvl 72) 6.4 bilion xp for 1 run , very nice is time for who have ncoin to make lvl 75 in this day.
alkinus is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/23/2017, 02:06   #6199
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by alkinus View Post
WOW 1.600.000.000 XP from 1 relic in fallen poeta (i'm lvl 72) 6.4 bilion xp for 1 run , very nice is time for who have ncoin to make lvl 75 in this day.

1.600.000.000 XP :O!!! In EU to lvl 72 460kk T.T for relic
raykon is offline  
Old 09/23/2017, 11:47   #6200

 
elite*gold: 21
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 375
Received Thanks: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by raykon View Post
1.600.000.000 XP :O!!! In EU to lvl 72 460kk T.T for relic
you can reach like 1.3mrd per relic on EU right now on level 72-73. 1.6mrd is possible too but way too expensive in relation.

Use 200% amulet, goldpack + developentpack. This should raise your income per relic to 1.3mrd right now.

To reach 1.6mrd'ish you should add gold star energy over 50%. But as I said you will lose way to much % of goldstar to make it worthy enough to spend real money or kinah for it.. At least imo!
FloFliesAway is offline  
Old 09/23/2017, 11:48   #6201
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 42
Received Thanks: 4
For people who doesn't wanna run another process like the pipe,you can simply rename the 32 bit folder to whatever or delete it and rename the 64 bit folder to 32 bit.The hack works fine with this and you will be running game in 64 bit remember to rename back during maintenance though

Another thing,we all hate the loading times.So log into the game normally and log out ,make sure no dc.Then go to your Aion folder/Data/Dump/Config.ini and go to properties, tick box and make it read only.You log into the game at 100% everytime. Same as every changes,during maintenance remember to undo this changes and rinse repeat the process.Enjoy...
Lynne77 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/24/2017, 08:39   #6202
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 1
anyone have make farm script for estera for bard? pm me
t00l is offline  
Old 09/24/2017, 12:39   #6203
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Hello,

Sorry for my english guys,
Did it's possible to see what loot mobs before killing them? Like the Script of Garden

Some private server got a ".list" for see what this mob loot.

And do u think its possible to create a script to avoid Cap kinah? for example
The script sends to the server the sale "1 kinah" while in fact we sold for "113 million"


best regards, Ayaa,
Ayaaaa is offline  
Old 09/24/2017, 13:40   #6204
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 119
Received Thanks: 3
Any tricks on getting Chronos stones? possible to script to any Cradle or any other 66+ bosses and kill them for loot?
node182 is offline  
Old 09/25/2017, 02:16   #6205

 
elite*gold: 21
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 375
Received Thanks: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayaaaa View Post
Hello,

Sorry for my english guys,
Did it's possible to see what loot mobs before killing them? Like the Script of Garden

Some private server got a ".list" for see what this mob loot.

And do u think its possible to create a script to avoid Cap kinah? for example
The script sends to the server the sale "1 kinah" while in fact we sold for "113 million"


best regards, Ayaa,
Well there are loot-tables for mobs. But its not possible to check what a specific mob will drop when you killed it.
The garden script just checks if the chest is a real chest or a hidden mob. It won't check for any loot.

The weekly cap for selling things isnt avoidable as well. Thats server-sided and can't be manipulated that easily (actually not possible for you and me).

I'd suggest you to create some more accounts and get them to level 66. This wont take that long and each account will give you ~ 115 million each week. I would say its worth the afford!
FloFliesAway is offline  
Old 09/27/2017, 01:31   #6206
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 73
Received Thanks: 20
Group holders + PC requirements.

Hi Paraly. This question might be slightly off-topic, but I'm facing some lag spikes issues when I open several Aion clients.

I'm currently using a rig with the following specs:


I can barely open 6 clients, and it gives me some lag spikes, causing the scripts to fail every now and then.

Do you know a way to reduce Aion memory consumption or graphics so all the clients run more smooth?. Or a way to "kill the client" or send it to background so it uses less resources?.

Long time ago I used to play a game called Silkroad, there was a program called "Sbot", which had a feature that let you "kill clients" so they went to almost zero memory and graphics consumption and that allowed users to run a massive amount of bots without having a top notch rig, that's why I'm wondering if something like this exists for Aion.

I make this question because it's specially problematic when it comes to group holders that needs to be online and doing nothing but accepting group and taking half of your PC specs.
thekiller258 is offline  
Old 09/27/2017, 01:40   #6207
 
elite*gold: 27
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,499
Received Thanks: 1,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekiller258 View Post
Hi Paraly. This question might be slightly off-topic, but I'm facing some lag spikes issues when I open several Aion clients.

I'm currently using a rig with the following specs:


I can barely open 6 clients, and it gives me some lag spikes, causing the scripts to fail every now and then.

Do you know a way to reduce Aion memory consumption or graphics so all the clients run more smooth?. Or a way to "kill the client" or send it to background so it uses less resources?.

Long time ago I used to play a game called Silkroad, there was a program called "Sbot", which had a feature that let you "kill clients" so they went to almost zero memory and graphics consumption and that allowed users to run a massive amount of bots without having a top notch rig, that's why I'm wondering if something like this exists for Aion.

I make this question because it's specially problematic when it comes to group holders that needs to be online and doing nothing but accepting group and taking half of your PC specs.
Be sure all the scripts you run have
Code:
#SmoothBackground
near the very top, it prevents that aion thinks the client is running in background which gives some stuttering, lag, 10 fps cap
Obviously this shouldn't be at the groupholder clients

Then you should cap the FPS by yourself to around 24, just add these lines to the top
Code:
MemPtrWrite=%AddrFPS,%OffsetFPS1,24,BYTE;
MemPtrWrite=%AddrFPS,%OffsetFPS2,24,FLOAT;
You should also look trough the Console Command list at my , I'm pretty sure you can tweak your client with them to use almost none resources
Paraly is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/28/2017, 01:25   #6208
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 2
Consistently fails when trying to load after 64 Pipe (from administrator mode and with sandboxie ) - If I close the Pipe and load normal, it doesn't fail. Any ideas? Thanks.
Xman2222 is offline  
Old 09/28/2017, 01:28   #6209
 
elite*gold: 27
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,499
Received Thanks: 1,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xman2222 View Post
Consistently fails when trying to load after 64 Pipe (from administrator mode and with sandboxie ) - If I close the Pipe and load normal, it doesn't fail. Any ideas? Thanks.
So you just have an issue with 64Bit Pipe + Sandboxie or you can't even run a client outside of sandboxie with 64Bit Pipe?

If you have the SendLog issue do
Paraly is offline  
Old 09/28/2017, 02:38   #6210
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 2
can't run either way. 64 pipe only. or 64 pipe with sandboxie. Only the 32 bit regular mode.
Xman2222 is offline  
Reply

Tags
animation, cheat, hack, script, vanillatool


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Para's VanillaTool [hack undetected]
12/11/2014 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 497 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/k6WPg.png http://epvpimg.com/mhK2h.png



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.