Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:16

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

View Poll Results: Which Animationmode do you prefer?
Smart Animation (Script) 14 19.44%
No Animation 16 22.22%
Custom Animation 10 13.89%
Enhanced Animation 18 25.00%
I don't use any 14 19.44%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #586
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 1
anyone know why 64bit clients are so unstable?



costes is offline  
Old   #587
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 345
Received Thanks: 6
Hey, I made the payment 30 min ago, where can I download the hack?


Zapio is offline  
Old   #588
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,519
Received Thanks: 935
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapio View Post
Hey, I made the payment 30 min ago, where can I download the hack?
your already activated, just get at the and download the files.



Paraly is offline  
Old   #589
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 345
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
your already activated, just get at the and download the files.




Ok so I saved all 3 files to my desktop, I ran the 64 client, logged into my char, then ran the NoAnimation Updateless and the noflighttime, all as admistrator, but nothing happens, there is no programm or extra window that opens (if its even supposed to) and I have no idea how to activate the hacks.


Zapio is offline  
Old   #590
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,519
Received Thanks: 935
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapio View Post
Ok so I saved all 3 files to my desktop, I ran the 64 client, logged into my char, then ran the NoAnimation Updateless and the noflighttime, all as admistrator, but nothing happens, there is no programm or extra window that opens (if its even supposed to) and I have no idea how to activate the hacks.
first of all please clean your cache with the 1 click maintenance of after you did this you can remove it.
Aion have to be closed to install the NoFlyAnimation.
then start Aion with the 64 bit launcher, log in and start the hack like you did, it should work now.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #591
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 345
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
first of all please clean your cache with the 1 click maintenance of after you did this you can remove it.
Aion have to be closed to install the NoFlyAnimation.
then start Aion with the 64 bit launcher, log in and start the hack like you did, it should work now.
Ok so I just did everything and it still doesnt work, first I restarted my PC, then ran the Gary mod, 1 click maintance, cleaned temporary files, then ran noflightanimtation-setup (no programm popped up if it even was supposed to) I then launched Aion with your launcher, logged in, ran the noanimation file and still nothing.

Edit: Are you sure that you activated the hack for me?
Zapio is offline  
Old   #592
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,519
Received Thanks: 935
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapio View Post
Ok so I just did everything and it still doesnt work, first I restarted my PC, then ran the Gary mod, 1 click maintance, cleaned temporary files, then ran noflightanimtation-setup (no programm popped up if it even was supposed to) I then launched Aion with your launcher, logged in, ran the noanimation file and still nothing.

Edit: Are you sure that you activated the hack for me?
send me your unique -ID and your paypal email via PM
Paraly is offline  
Old   #593
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
HI Paraly,

Attack speed and No animation works fine. But super glide, gravity and running speed do not work in game. Can you help me with it. Thanks
zac1009 is offline  
Old   #594
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,519
Received Thanks: 935
Quote:
Originally Posted by zac1009 View Post
HI Paraly,

Attack speed and No animation works fine. But super glide, gravity and running speed do not work in game. Can you help me with it. Thanks
Are you playing at NCSoft servers or Gameforge servers?
For using Gravity/Superglide you have to enable the hotkeys first at hotkey settings, sure you did this?
does any error prompt appear at booting?
also you shouldn't rotate the camera while the hack is searching for addresses otherwise he won't find the movementspeed address.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #595
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Are you playing at NCSoft servers or Gameforge servers?
For using Gravity/Superglide you have to enable the hotkeys first at hotkey settings, sure you did this?
does any error prompt appear at booting?
also you shouldn't rotate the camera while the hack is searching for addresses otherwise he won't find the movementspeed address.
Thanks you! It works now!
zac1009 is offline  
Old   #596
 
elite*gold: 337
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,752
Received Thanks: 1,745
Wie schauts mit der 32 Bit Version aus? Wird die in naher Zukunft noch angefertigt/fertiggestellt?
Computerfreek is offline  
Old   #597
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,519
Received Thanks: 935
Eher weniger wahrscheinlich, sorry.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #598
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
can anyone give me the download?
stanleypark is offline  
Old   #599
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,519
Received Thanks: 935
1. the download is at the topic
2. the hack isn't free
Paraly is offline  
Old   #600
 
elite*gold: 180
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 245
Received Thanks: 46
Paraly sagmal wie sieht es aus mit nem Radar? Würde mich sehr drüber freuen ^^


Shimizu20 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Para's VanillaTool [hack undetected]
http://i.epvpimg.com/k6WPg.png http://epvpimg.com/mhK2h.png
497 Replies - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.