Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

Reply
 
Old   #5431
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 1
Click on "Buy via Paypal" at the topic (If you don't see it use the default internet explorer from microsoft)
Tried 3 different browsers but "Buy via Paypal" does not show. what am I doing wrong?



CyberLain is offline  
Old   #5432
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,677
Received Thanks: 975
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberLain View Post
Click on "Buy via Paypal" at the topic (If you don't see it use the default internet explorer from microsoft)
Tried 3 different browsers but "Buy via Paypal" does not show. what am I doing wrong?
You can see this button with any browser, take a look here for this

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.


Paraly is offline  
Old   #5433
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
You can see this button with any browser, take a look here for this

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
prob cant see it bcz of it
"
Unfortunately you didn't hit our requirements to embed images or galleries, so stay active or upgrade to the elitepvpers premium membership to unlock that feature.
"
I'm curious how many posts I need to see the pictures.
Sorry for the trouble, prob i need to but I have money, and you have an offer why it's all so complicated
CyberLain is offline  
Old   #5434
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,677
Received Thanks: 975
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberLain View Post
prob cant see it bcz of it
"
Unfortunately you didn't hit our requirements to embed images or galleries, so stay active or upgrade to the elitepvpers premium membership to unlock that feature.
"
I'm curious how many posts I need to see the pictures.
Sorry for the trouble, prob i need to but I have money, and you have an offer why it's all so complicated
You can just click in order to buy it
However user don't need any amount of posts in order to see pictures.


Paraly is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5435


 
elite*gold: 90
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 58
Received Thanks: 15
hey Paraly.
Wäre es möglich einen Autoupdate einzubauen?
Nyaaa94 is offline  
Old   #5436
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,677
Received Thanks: 975
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiaz View Post
hey Paraly.
Wäre es möglich einen Autoupdate einzubauen?
Hatte ich damals bevor ich es gereworked habe und nein ich würde es nicht mehr einbauen dann würde ja niemand mehr in den thread schauen
Paraly is offline  
Old   #5437


 
elite*gold: 90
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 58
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Hatte ich damals bevor ich es gereworked habe und nein ich würde es nicht mehr einbauen dann würde ja niemand mehr in den thread schauen
okay
Nyaaa94 is offline  
Old   #5438
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 4
para du hast das ganze ja jetzt auf 365 tage geändert was ist mit den acc die vor der änderung gekauft haben - haben die nun lifetime ?
newdawn005 is offline  
Old   #5439
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,677
Received Thanks: 975
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSmoove View Post
I just got banned again, guess permabanned and yes, i am indeed chating but im not doing that in pvp or where everyone can see me cheating.

I contact the support asking why the hell i get banned ( but i guess its for taking chests in abys forts ) and i think they will tell me its for that reason.

I dont cheat for fun, i cheat because i have no much time to dedicate playing a game that takes all your life to be fun, and i always play alone. Since i play alone you cant do almost a shit to gear up instead of cheating.

So yah, do you think, even if i cheat only for pve and i dont ruin the game experience of other users, they will unban me from the permaban ? I also buyed time ago something from they shop and when i play i always buy a gold pack ingame so, for them, they get 20 euro every month that i play this game and if they want to get them its in they interest to unban me i guess.

Whats your thought on this matter ? thank you very much
Do you play at EU?
Gameforge logs any action in barracks / baruna / lost refuge the ban rate is nearly 100% when you do these instances.
And no they will not unban you cause you just do PvE, in some way you still influence the kinah value, item prices and what ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdawn005 View Post
para du hast das ganze ja jetzt auf 365 tage geändert was ist mit den acc die vor der änderung gekauft haben - haben die nun lifetime ?
Alle wurden auf 365 Tage abgeändert.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #5440
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,677
Received Thanks: 975
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSmoove View Post
That is bullshit. I mean from what i saw that drops in barracks, its **** that isn't so valuable. Influence kinah ? Bullshit to because if you cheat or go with full group u get the same drop. Infact since u dont kill the barracks mobs and drop the mythical gear makes kinah rate dont influece low but high since u get less.

So with the script on eu u cant no nothing ?

**** it im quitting aion anyway :3
All instances are fine except barracks, baruna, lost refuge.
Kroban or Rift of Oblivion for example don't get logged.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #5441
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Thanks for help me with the DS scripts, but u could tell me whe're TS scripts plz?
(srry bad english).
Yorkas is offline  
Old   #5442
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,677
Received Thanks: 975
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkas View Post
Thanks for help me with the DS scripts, but u could tell me whe're TS scripts plz?
(srry bad english).
TS got fixed with 5.0, those adds from the skeleton boss don't give exp anymore
Paraly is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5443
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 229
Received Thanks: 6
Paraly the target info option does not work +?
Exem strike is offline  
Old   #5444
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
I wanted to ask how you launch Aion NA From a batch file ?

I know if you use the launcher it logs in automaticly but if i launch from a batch and i put my account and password directly into the client, it says i can only launch from they're launcher.

From they're launcher you login using your Email and your Password, but if you launch from a batch they ask for your account, witch i think it's diffrent from the Email that they ask on they're launcher.

I want to launch the game and login from a batch because i don't want that the launcher prevents me using the cheats.

Anyway, if i launch using the're launcher do it effect the cheats function, like preventing them ?

Thank you
McSmoove is offline  
Old   #5445
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,677
Received Thanks: 975
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSmoove View Post
I wanted to ask how you launch Aion NA From a batch file ?

I know if you use the launcher it logs in automaticly but if i launch from a batch and i put my account and password directly into the client, it says i can only launch from they're launcher.

From they're launcher you login using your Email and your Password, but if you launch from a batch they ask for your account, witch i think it's diffrent from the Email that they ask on they're launcher.

I want to launch the game and login from a batch because i don't want that the launcher prevents me using the cheats.

Anyway, if i launch using the're launcher do it effect the cheats function, like preventing them ?

Thank you
Whenever you login with their launcher using the acc name and password you get a session authentification token and this token needs to be used at the aion commandline / .bat file.
This token is just for this 1 session and only valid for few minutes to login, it will change when ever you wanna relogin

No, their launcher doesn't prevent any cheating.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
Paraly the target info option does not work +?
EU or NA?
Which vanillatool version?


Paraly is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Para's VanillaTool [hack undetected]
http://i.epvpimg.com/k6WPg.png http://epvpimg.com/mhK2h.png
497 Replies - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.