Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 05:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

View Poll Results: Which script you prefer?
Steelrake exploit 118 22.31%
Barracks 302 57.09%
Lost Refuge / Danuar Sanctuary 109 20.60%
Voters: 529. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #5416
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,444
Received Thanks: 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruberhekk View Post
Quick question, probably been asked before but hard to search. I'm about to reformat, do I need to reactivate? I've backuped id ofc.
should be at the FAQ at the topic
You just need to backup your ID, once you've done the format send me a PM with your email, previous ID and new ID



Paraly is offline  
Old   #5417
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
should be at the FAQ at the topic
You just need to backup your ID, once you've done the format send me a PM with your email, previous ID and new ID
Yeah sorry man I must be blind


ruberhekk is offline  
Old   #5418
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 0
Please activate my hack

Hi Paraly,

I just made payment to buy another hack for my 2nd PC, my paypal email : .

Please help to activate.
ronkan0813 is offline  
Old   #5419
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,444
Received Thanks: 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronkan0813 View Post
Hi Paraly,

I just made payment to buy another hack for my 2nd PC, my paypal email : .

Please help to activate.
I've activated your ID few minutes after you've done the payment


Paraly is offline  
Old   #5420
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Hi!Bro, and Danuar scrip?
Yorkas is offline  
Old   #5421
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,444
Received Thanks: 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkas View Post
Hi!Bro, and Danuar scrip?
Paraly is offline  
Old   #5422
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 0
Possible for loop script for Fallen Poeta

Hi Paraly,

while you have loop script for oblivion, could you make a script to loop for multi entry to fallen poeta please?

I think other people could use as well.

thanks
ronkan0813 is offline  
Old   #5423
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,444
Received Thanks: 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronkan0813 View Post
Hi Paraly,

while you have loop script for oblivion, could you make a script to loop for multi entry to fallen poeta please?

I think other people could use as well.

thanks
Sure
Paraly is offline  
Old   #5424
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 189
Received Thanks: 4
I tried to make my aion more interesting and added the aion US data.pak but the scripts will not recognize the skills mob names even though I'm running script US
As in fissure it recognizes the name of the fat but does not recognize the name of the skills
Paraly I know that it does not have anything to do, it's not your obligation but you could tell me why it did not work if you know?

Actually, I do not know what happens to him until the fat fissure recommences, but he does not use the skills.
Exem strike is offline  
Old   #5425
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,444
Received Thanks: 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
I tried to make my aion more interesting and added the aion US data.pak but the scripts will not recognize the skills mob names even though I'm running script US
As in fissure it recognizes the name of the fat but does not recognize the name of the skills
Paraly I know that it does not have anything to do, it's not your obligation but you could tell me why it did not work if you know?

Actually, I do not know what happens to him until the fat fissure recommences, but he does not use the skills.
Why would you change the language pack?
there isn't any benefit
Paraly is offline  
Old   #5426
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
Will these work for private server like gamezaion?
Markiest is offline  
Old   #5427
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,444
Received Thanks: 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markiest View Post
Will these work for private server like gamezaion?
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #5428
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 189
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Why would you change the language pack?
there isn't any benefit
Was just to see some news, the models are different in NA,
But the names of things the maps the mob are horrible, nosvold = NOSRA
Enshar = VENGAR kkkk
I'm going to withdraw and everything is back to normal.
Exem strike is offline  
Old   #5429
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Sure
Hi Paraly,

Not mean to be pushing, but just wanted to know if the loop script will be ready this week? try to plan for something buying the entry scrolls from aion shop

Thanks
ronkan0813 is offline  
Old   #5430
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,444
Received Thanks: 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronkan0813 View Post
Hi Paraly,

Not mean to be pushing, but just wanted to know if the loop script will be ready this week? try to plan for something buying the entry scrolls from aion shop

Thanks
I've added the loop version


Paraly is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Para's VanillaTool [hack undetected]
http://i.epvpimg.com/k6WPg.png http://epvpimg.com/mhK2h.png
497 Replies - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.