Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 05:43

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

View Poll Results: Which script you prefer?
Steelrake exploit 118 22.31%
Barracks 302 57.09%
Lost Refuge / Danuar Sanctuary 109 20.60%
Voters: 529. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #4051
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
reset the router was the problem TYYY so much



sexygogu83 is offline  
Old   #4052
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 1
it's literally detected hack
i used it one day on my spiritmaster for abyss forts with script and i got banned next day
they told me : ' your account found using hack on abyss forts ' i can show you the ticket from support. ( Aion EU gamefroge )
godbless aihackon i've used for months on aion na for abyss forts and i've never got banned.
idk what's going on what you think??


imrevized is offline  
Old   #4053
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,444
Received Thanks: 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by imrevized View Post
it's literally detected hack
i used it one day on my spiritmaster for abyss forts with script and i got banned next day
they told me : ' your account found using hack on abyss forts ' i can show you the ticket support. ( Aion EU gamefroge )
godbless aihackon i've used for months on aion na for abyss forts and i've never got banned.
idk what's going on what you think??
Aion EU does log impossible movements (such as going trough walls) and modified animation values since 4.9, so whether you used a instance script or some animation modification.
EU is just not the best place to hack.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #4054
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
TYYYY was from router. Reset and it`s all ok . Thx


sexygogu83 is offline  
Old   #4055
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 0
do you have any hack to make gold in Blade and Soul or you only work with aion?
fraukaujiro is offline  
Old   #4056
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,444
Received Thanks: 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraukaujiro View Post
do you have any hack to make gold in Blade and Soul or you only work with aion?
I'm not going to create one for BnS, sorry
Paraly is offline  
Old   #4057
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 0
DS issue

Hi paraly me and my friends found that DS script have issue.
What happen is i do it like normal go inside open script play it and than
the scripts runs itself but my character not moving is like the script not commanding the character ,few of us having same issue just let you know .
lumcold is offline  
Old   #4058
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,444
Received Thanks: 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumcold View Post
Hi paraly me and my friends found that DS script have issue.
What happen is i do it like normal go inside open script play it and than
the scripts runs itself but my character not moving is like the script not commanding the character ,few of us having same issue just let you know .
Siege mode is off?
You're not using your mech just in case you're playing aethertech?
Paraly is offline  
Old   #4059
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 0
DS issue

No i am not using aethertech Paraly
lumcold is offline  
Old   #4060
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Aion EU does log impossible movements (such as going trough walls) and modified animation values since 4.9, so whether you used a instance script or some animation modification.
EU is just not the best place to hack.
**** that doesn't sound good is anything similar being implemented in NA?
mr_rahvan is offline  
Old   #4061
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,444
Received Thanks: 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_rahvan View Post
**** that doesn't sound good is anything similar being implemented in NA?
No, NA is fine, NCSoft doesn't care about hackers.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #4062
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 1
how do I buy?

been looking to buy the program but cant find the link
krosseb is offline  
Old   #4063
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,444
Received Thanks: 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by krosseb View Post
been looking to buy the program but cant find the link
There's a "Buy via Paypal" button at the and also a short guide inside the "how to pay" spoiler.

_____________________

All people from NA should download the latest version of the barracks script, there was rollback bug at miren since the maintenance which is solved now.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #4064
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 132
Received Thanks: 4
paraly can you teach me how to open aion in 32 bit client?
yamm0yum is offline  
Old   #4065
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,444
Received Thanks: 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamm0yum View Post
paraly can you teach me how to open aion in 32 bit client?
Just run this file and it will transform any Aion 64 bit process into 32 bit as soon as you start one.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Para's 32Bit Pipe.zip (418.4 KB, 64 views)


Paraly is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Para's VanillaTool [hack undetected]
http://i.epvpimg.com/k6WPg.png http://epvpimg.com/mhK2h.png
497 Replies - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.