Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 13:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

Old   #3931

elite*gold: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceownu View Post
i dont understand why there is no launcher bypass anymore, it is just slow to start gf launcher then wait for patcher and it would also solve the multiple client problem.
1. the file check takes 2-5 seconds
2. the multiple client check happens inside the aion.bin not inside the gameforge launcher

if you're that worried about the file check waste of time you whether should buy a SSD or google for a .bat file.
Quote:
Originally Posted by srgcb View Post
One question, its baneable? or easy detectable?
No, you can't get a ban just for using sandboxie.

Old   #3932

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
2. the multiple client check happens inside the aion.bin not inside the gameforge launcher

if you're that worried about the file check waste of time you whether should buy a SSD or google for a .bat file.

No, you can't get a ban just for using sandboxie.

Thx for reply, and one more question. Can i run, 4 instances of the hack, in that 4 clients, and run 2 diferents scripts? like ft and IO at the same time?
Thx!

Old   #3933

Quote:
Thx for reply, and one more question. Can i run, 4 instances of the hack, in that 4 clients, and run 2 diferents scripts? like ft and IO at the same time?
Thx!
Sure you can, just be sure you inject each hack instance into the right charakter.
You can differ the hack trayicons by hovering above them
Old   #3934

Hey Paraly how do we use no animation?

Edit: Nevermind found it!

And also loving the bot thank you so much for this!

Old   #3935

Quote:

I just found your old launcher, and my memory didnt ly to me, i could start two clients with it and could logg in.

Does that mean it is possible but bannable or is it okay to play with more than one account at the same time with this methode ?
Old   #3936

Hi Paraly, do you have any videos for IO script guide? My char has died many times idk why. Tks
Old   #3937

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceownu View Post
I just found your old launcher, and my memory didnt ly to me, i could start two clients with it and could logg in.

Does that mean it is possible but bannable or is it okay to play with more than one account at the same time with this methode ?
You can start 2 clients anyways even with the offical NCSoft/Gameforge launcher, sandboxie is needed at 3+ clients.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vunhatminh View Post
Hi Paraly, do you have any videos for IO script guide? My char has died many times idk why. Tks
No, there are no videos, they would get to much attention which would result in a fix.
It's normal that your character dies one time after the instance time runs out which is after 30 minutes, the script should revive and restart all by itself just leave your character dead for at least 5 minutes if he doesn't solved it till then, stop the script and restart it at the startpoint.

Be sure you use windowed mode and a UI size of 100%
also if you notice some stuttering or rubberbanding let the client be in foreground as active window.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3938

Hey PAraly! Ich bins ma wieder- Ich habe probleme mit dem speedhack- ich habs auf mehreren %en probiert aber werde immmer nach 20 -30 sekunden rumrennen etweas nach hinten geportet.. weisst du woran das liegt? mein Ping ist stabil unt nicht hoch(Enahnced Movement speed)
Ach und wie genau funktioniert der AutoHP potion? habs ma auf 50% eingestellt uhnd habs ausgetested aber da kommt nix
Old   #3939

Quote:
Originally Posted by SynonymFear View Post
Hey PAraly! Ich bins ma wieder- Ich habe probleme mit dem speedhack- ich habs auf mehreren %en probiert aber werde immmer nach 20 -30 sekunden rumrennen etweas nach hinten geportet.. weisst du woran das liegt? mein Ping ist stabil unt nicht hoch(Enahnced Movement speed)
Ach und wie genau funktioniert der AutoHP potion? habs ma auf 50% eingestellt uhnd habs ausgetested aber da kommt nix
Du wirst mit Enhanced Movement immer rollbacks bekommen, ein speedhack auf den retail servern ist unmöglich ohne rollbacks aufjedenfall wollten es einige leute trotzdem haben um im PvP einfacher an leute ranzukommen

Der nutzt als standart das Serum , wenn du es ändern willst schau einfach hier
oder lass ein script im hintergrund laufen was so aussieht
Code:
#IF=%FirstTime,;
#UseLoop
UseSpeed=1;
#ENDIF
_IFMemPtrRead=%PlayerBase,0x378/0x44,BYTE,<75;<-- 75% oder weniger
#IF=%Timer=162000080,30000; <-- ID / Cooldown
UseID=162000080; <-- PotionID
CreateTimer=162000080; <-- Cooldown beginnt
#ENDIF
Old   #3940

ah supi danköö
Old   #3941

can u make any hack for Raiders of Icarus ?
Old   #3942

Quote:
Originally Posted by yam316 View Post
can u make any hack for Raiders of Icarus ?
No sorry I'm busy enough with supporting my community here, I can't deal with a second hack/game.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3943

Hello..
I cant open 2 scrips editors at the same time, i open the first one, run it, and when i open the second one, never show me the screen, its show me the program in the menu, but the window never pop up, any idea?
Thx!
Old   #3944

Quote:
Hello..
I cant open 2 scrips editors at the same time, i open the first one, run it, and when i open the second one, never show me the screen, its show me the program in the menu, but the window never pop up, any idea?
Thx!
You can only run 1 script editor for each hack, so just start the hack another time and open the script editor there.
Old   #3945

Quote:
You can only run 1 script editor for each hack, so just start the hack another time and open the script editor there.
yes, ofc, thats what im doing. its just, the script its open, but the window never shows up.

Quote:
its strange, the same happend in 2 diferents Computers, i have the hack for 2 pcs..
I open the 2 clients, after i open the 2 instances of the hack, 1 for each character, and after, i run the first scrip editor, i try to open the second, and never pop the window, just show me the icon in the start menu, but not the window, if i put the mouse over the icon, and keep it ther, its show me the ghost of the window, but never pop up. its preaty weird. as i say, i try it in 2 diferent Computer, and its the same..