Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 00:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

View Poll Results: Which script you prefer?
Steelrake exploit 113 21.86%
Barracks 296 57.25%
Lost Refuge / Danuar Sanctuary 108 20.89%
Voters: 517. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #3826

elite*gold: 0
why sometimes my char dies in IO?

Old   #3827

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
I've resend the PM

if I work, I'll buy tomorrow.

Unique id. 6869-8375-8479-8045-7770-5248-7353-7480101116101114

TY.

Old   #3828

ID 6676-6568-6945-8067-66108-97100-101,thk.
Old   #3829

elite*gold: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraukaujiro View Post
why sometimes my char dies in IO?
You will die automatically when the time runs out of IO which is after 30 minutes when you've entered the instance, this will only happen once and the script should automatically reenter the instance.

Old   #3830

Hey Paraly,

sorry if this was answered already, but is vanilla tool capable of botting as in, 24/7 mob farming type of bot?
Old   #3831

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutu40 View Post
Hey Paraly,

sorry if this was answered already, but is vanilla tool capable of botting as in, 24/7 mob farming type of bot?
Not yet but soon.
Old   #3832

quick question here about autocrafting, after changing out my data.pak i noticed that stuff was in Korean (originally English). i tried replacing that data.pak with the previous one after i was finished crafting but everything is still in Korean. i even went so far as to deleting the data folder forcing the launcher to replace it with file repair but even after that still Korean. any suggestions?
Old   #3833

When my char dies in IO it is not reentering the instance, it just get stuck teleporting not looting boxes

it dies and stay dead, 30min later when game auto release it, it starts teleporting and doesn't loot box anymore
Old   #3834

After some hours probably 20+ the pt holder will disconnect, today I had this issue, went to work and could not supervise, check how the two accounts were doing, the botter was flying around outside the instance and the "holder" disconnected.

Now is it possible to do a check like, is party holder still alive / connected = keep botting otherwise close clients. Or add an option which will allow you to close clients after X hours of botting, some of us can not keep an eye while away of home.

When I made a FT script some times the "main" or the "follower" couldn't get in (instance) and started to move all around, so high risk of being caught. So a "check" function will be very useful

Thanks
Old   #3835

Quote:
Originally Posted by aionislife View Post
quick question here about autocrafting, after changing out my data.pak i noticed that stuff was in Korean (originally English). i tried replacing that data.pak with the previous one after i was finished crafting but everything is still in Korean. i even went so far as to deleting the data folder forcing the launcher to replace it with file repair but even after that still Korean. any suggestions?
which data.pak file did you replace?
I wrote at the instructions file that the x_data.pak file shouldn't be renamed which can't replace anything since it has "x_" infront of his name and also the file has to be copied into the AionDir/L10N/yourlangcode/data folder not into AionDir/Data

Quote:
When my char dies in IO it is not reentering the instance, it just get stuck teleporting not looting boxes

it dies and stay dead, 30min later when game auto release it, it starts teleporting and doesn't loot box anymore
Are you using windowed mode?
Your UI size is at 100%?
You didn't moved the instance entry dialog?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenEdge View Post
After some hours probably 20+ the pt holder will disconnect, today I had this issue, went to work and could not supervise, check how the two accounts were doing, the botter was flying around outside the instance and the "holder" disconnected.

Now is it possible to do a check like, is party holder still alive / connected = keep botting otherwise close clients. Or add an option which will allow you to close clients after X hours of botting, some of us can not keep an eye while away of home.

When I made a FT script some times the "main" or the "follower" couldn't get in (instance) and started to move all around, so high risk of being caught. So a "check" function will be very useful

Thanks
Just paste one of those snippets to the end of the script

will stop the script after 5 hours.
PHP Code:
#IF=%Timer=0,18000000;<-- Time in milliseconds
#QuitAtRound=-1,False;
#ENDIF 
will stop the script and close aion after 5 hours.
PHP Code:
#IF=%Timer=0,18000000;<-- Time in milliseconds
#QuitAtRound=-1,TRUE;
#ENDIF 
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3836

I'm using windowed mode, my UI size is 80% though and what is the instance entry dialog?
Old   #3837

Quote:
I'm using windowed mode, my UI size is 80% though and what is the instance entry dialog?
The instance entry dialog is the window that pops up if you use the Illuminary Obelisk gate to enter the instance, be sure you haven't moved it.
And also you should set UI size to 100% when you use the script, it should auto revive and auto reenter by itself then.
Old   #3838

Is it possible to create a Healbot wich you can controll with chat commands (in group or wisper chat) like wait and follow?
Old   #3839

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroschwul View Post
Is it possible to create a Healbot wich you can controll with chat commands (in group or wisper chat) like wait and follow?
it is possible yes but not by chat commands you could do it by hotkeys.
Quote:
I put my UI size to 100% and still not reviving
You got teamviewer?
Old   #3840

I do but my char is on cd in IO now

is there any script to gather aether?