Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 13:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

Reply
 
Old   #3721
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
Hello paraly, i think there is one problem about see hidden players because like sin and rangers they can select target without using eye and even if they use secure eye they cant target hidden players even with eye on so pls can u fix this and make it able to select target when the eye skill on ... ty



nemo_pixr is offline  
Old   #3722
 
elite*gold: LOCKED
The Black Market: 82/7/19
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,229
Received Thanks: 446
I have a Problem with the IO Script, I alwys get bugged here: You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
If I get bugged or when I get resetted then it's alwys there


♛Wolf♛ is offline  
Old   #3723
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Speed hack don't work good, if u use it at 30%+ I move forward for 10m and then im back again.
lmpfl94 is offline  
Old   #3724
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,675
Received Thanks: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmpfl94 View Post
Speed hack don't work good, if u use it at 30%+ I move forward for 10m and then im back again.
Enhanced movement is not thought to reach a location faster then normal, it's thought for PvP to reach the enemy more easy.
There's no way to avoid the rollbacks


Paraly is offline  
Old   #3725
 
elite*gold: LOCKED
The Black Market: 82/7/19
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,229
Received Thanks: 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Enhanced movement is not thought to reach a location faster then normal, it's thought for PvP to reach the enemy more easy.
There's no way to avoid the rollbacks
You know any reason hwo I could fix my Problem ? It's when I want ti bot afk and so my computer is not focused on the game
♛Wolf♛ is offline  
Old   #3726
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,675
Received Thanks: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♛Wolf♛ View Post
You know any reason hwo I could fix my Problem ? It's when I want ti bot afk and so my computer is not focused on the game
is he stucked permanently?
normaly he should try the path again if he got stucked somewhere
Paraly is offline  
Old   #3727
 
elite*gold: LOCKED
The Black Market: 82/7/19
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,229
Received Thanks: 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
is he stucked permanently?
normaly he should try the path again if he got stucked somewhere
Yes, When I got brainafk or something like taht, he is alwys on taht place,
♛Wolf♛ is offline  
Old   #3728
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 267
Received Thanks: 8
I read a previous post that can make aethertapping. I tried to record a script but when i prees play he cant fly. What i am doing wrong? I use the trial until 18 and i am consider to buy it.
7life is offline  
Old   #3729
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,675
Received Thanks: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7life View Post
I read a previous post that can make aethertapping. I tried to record a script but when i prees play he cant fly. What i am doing wrong? I use the trial until 18 and i am consider to buy it.
You can start free flight with
PHP Code:
UseID=50007
also be sure you use MoveTo not MoveSmooth for free flight.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #3730
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 267
Received Thanks: 8
1 more question. Cause of my job i use the half days 1 pc and the other half to another. Is there any way to use the hack on both pc but not at the same time?
7life is offline  
Old   #3731
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,675
Received Thanks: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7life View Post
1 more question. Cause of my job i use the half days 1 pc and the other half to another. Is there any way to use the hack on both pc but not at the same time?
Sorry that's not possible, I can only register 1 PC per license
Paraly is offline  
Old   #3732
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 0
Hello paraly hope you good. After a destroyed hardisk i lost almost everything,i had to do a format and now i need a new activasion of the tool. Sadly i cant find my previous code or whatever. I cant reload our conversation in Skype so i can see the code.
I will send you the same message on skype too so we can activate the hack again.
uperPing is offline  
Old   #3733
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 65
Received Thanks: 0
has anyone tried the IO script in EU? does APE's drop there too?
adritill is offline  
Old   #3734
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,675
Received Thanks: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by adritill View Post
has anyone tried the IO script in EU? does APE's drop there too?
I tried the script 15 hours at EU and I got not a single omega compared to NA where I got 5 omega in 7 hours.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #3735
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
can i ban cuz of speed hack and how they detected me and if someone send aidpsmeter screenshot can be reason to ban the access ? and u did not answer about see hidden players because like sin and rangers they can select target without using eye and even if they use secure eye they cant target hidden players even with eye on so pls can u fix this and make it able to select target when the eye skill on ... ty


nemo_pixr is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Para's VanillaTool [hack undetected]
http://i.epvpimg.com/k6WPg.png http://epvpimg.com/mhK2h.png
497 Replies - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 13:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.