Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 01:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

View Poll Results: Which Animationmode do you prefer?
Smart Animation (Script) 10 20.41%
No Animation 9 18.37%
Custom Animation 7 14.29%
Enhanced Animation 11 22.45%
I don't use any 12 24.49%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #3541

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
I thought the same way but I got a screenshot yesterday from someone who was 3 hours in IO and got 2 omegas.
In my opinion this is pure luck.In the current patch almost everything has a chance of dropping omega.For example a lot of people have started soloing and duoing sauro saying it drops omega.I have friends who dropped 3-4 omegas in one sauro run.However when i did a few full runs i didn't get a single omega.

Old   #3542

elite*gold: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheredoesithurt View Post
In my opinion this is pure luck.In the current patch almost everything has a chance of dropping omega.For example a lot of people have started soloing and duoing sauro saying it drops omega.I have friends who dropped 3-4 omegas in one sauro run.However when i did a few full runs i didn't get a single omega.
here's the screenshot from the guy who dropped 2 omegas in 3 hours

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Meanwhile he got 6 omegas, the average time for a omega was 2 hours and also he play at NA.
This is not just rumor if he got 6 omegas in 12 hours, that would be 12 omegas each day which are at a price around 80m each so each day it would be worth 960m
I haven't tried the script on NA yet, I gonna try it now.

Old   #3543

Quote:
here's the screenshot from the guy who dropped 2 omegas in 3 hours

Meanwhile he got 6 omegas, the average time for a omega was 2 hours and also he play at NA.
This is not just rumor if he got 6 omegas in 12 hours, that would be 12 omegas each day which are at a price around 80m each so each day it would be worth 960m
I haven't tried the script on NA yet, I gonna try it now.
I see... i suppose that you need some luck.However if this is not just a rumour and everyone starts using it.It would mean that omega prices will drastically drop (if they really do drop at that rate) and sooner or later ncsoft will probably notice due to the huge number of users and start constantly banning as they did with Steel Rake(unfortunately we need 65lv for IO which sucks for leveling)

By the way you should definitely make it work for Instance server.There you don't need a group holder and you make it work with even more than two clients.
Old   #3544

Wheredoesithurt why he have to make new version for instance server?but if would be OP if you make it for it because i can open many cleints and farm with 3 or 4 at once

Old   #3545

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigrounette View Post
Wheredoesithurt why he have to make new version for instance server?but if would be OP if you make it for it because i can open many cleints and farm with 3 or 4 at once
Honestly i am not quite sure since when i tried it on Instance server the script wouldn't open/loot the boxes/idiums.In addition,yes i agree with you.In instance server i would be able to run up to four clients at once.
Old   #3546

Quote:
Honestly i am not quite sure since when i tried it on Instance server the script wouldn't open/loot the boxes/idiums.In addition,yes i agree with you.In instance server i would be able to run up to four clients at once.
Someone I know who tried the script 10 hours at NA also used the FTS but and he dropped no omega, few minutes ago he wrote me he dropped 3 omegas this night and this time he hasn't used the FTS.
Old   #3547

hi guys, i dunno whats wrong now, i used the barracks script from weeks ago and it worked perfecly in background mode, now it isnt working in bg mode, it just gets freeze in the part of white tab writing, is anyone experiencing the same issue?
Old   #3548

Well if the Omega drop rate is that low then it's not really worth it, better do crafting instead lol
Old   #3549

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLSLK View Post
Well if the Omega drop rate is that low then it's not really worth it, better do crafting instead lol
1 omega every 2 hours is a low rate?
24 hours = 12 omega
12 omega x 80m kinah for each = 960m
Old   #3550

Quote:
1 omega every 2 hours is a low rate?
24 hours = 12 omega
12 omega x 80m kinah for each = 960m
1 omega every 2 hours if you're lucky
Old   #3551

i can confirm the IO script is teh best script ever, a little over 3 hours and 2 omegas

Old   #3552

Paraly do you know if it is possible to bypass aidps meter?I have heard of some people using some "Chinese hack"and their skill do not get shown on the aidps meter(only some chains)
Old   #3553

Quote:
Paraly do you know if it is possible to bypass aidps meter?I have heard of some people using some "Chinese hack"and their skill do not get shown on the aidps meter(only some chains)
I don't think it's possible with Vanilla Tool. I heard they find a way to remove stuff from Aion's folder, and only some skills shows on aiDPS meter, half of your skills bug, and doesn't even show for them.
Old   #3554

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianrockzyou View Post
I don't think it's possible with Vanilla Tool. I heard they find a way to remove stuff from Aion's folder, and only some skills shows on aiDPS meter, half of your skills bug, and doesn't even show for them.
I see thank you
Old   #3555

Quote:
Originally Posted by higoukii View Post
i can confirm the IO script is teh best script ever, a little over 3 hours and 2 omegas

UPDATE:

Left it running while i slept. 6-ish hours in and i'm at 6 omegas