Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

Discussion on Para's VanillaTool [Rework] within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Reply
 
Old 12/29/2015, 02:41   #2911
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 58
Received Thanks: 1
im with litle problem..can someone explain how it work:
Command=/invite groupholder;##REPLACE##
So i have to put it :

Command=/invite "Nick"

i i didint got it...



zorak10 is offline  
Old 12/29/2015, 02:43   #2912
 
elite*gold: 77
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,929
Received Thanks: 1,459
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorak10 View Post
im with litle problem..can someone explain how it work:
Command=/invite groupholder;##REPLACE##
So i have to put it :

Command=/invite "Nick"

i i didint got it...
Without the quotition marks and with a semicolon at the end
like this
Code:
Command=/invite Nick;


Paraly is offline  
Old 12/29/2015, 04:07   #2913
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 899
Received Thanks: 719
was ist der siege mod im deutschen? o.o
greenkid is offline  
Old 12/29/2015, 04:12   #2914
 
elite*gold: 77
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,929
Received Thanks: 1,459
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenkid View Post
was ist der siege mod im deutschen? o.o
Mit Superglide etc. steuert man immer nur den eigenen char, wenn ein Aethertech in seinem Robot sitzt dann kann man nicht mehr Supergliden, Gravity locken etc. da empfiehlt es sich siege mode an zu schalten, alle funktionen funktionieren dann wieder.
Das ganze ist aber nur als Aethertech zu gebrauchen.


Paraly is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/29/2015, 04:20   #2915
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 899
Received Thanks: 719
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Mit Superglide etc. steuert man immer nur den eigenen char, wenn ein Aethertech in seinem Robot sitzt dann kann man nicht mehr Supergliden, Gravity locken etc. da empfiehlt es sich siege mode an zu schalten, alle funktionen funktionieren dann wieder.
Das ganze ist aber nur als Aethertech zu gebrauchen.
vielen dank
greenkid is offline  
Old 12/29/2015, 09:24   #2916
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 124
Received Thanks: 2
Can i buy this by Paysafecard ? If yes than tell me how becouse i see only paypal option.
kesesus is offline  
Old 12/29/2015, 14:36   #2917
 
elite*gold: 77
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,929
Received Thanks: 1,459
Quote:
Originally Posted by kesesus View Post
Can i buy this by Paysafecard ? If yes than tell me how becouse i see only paypal option.
I don't accept Paysafecard anymore, sorry.
Paraly is offline  
Old 12/31/2015, 01:02   #2918
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
can give me a test version of its hack so I can test
hardsandy is offline  
Old 12/31/2015, 14:46   #2919
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 231
Received Thanks: 53
Really nice tool
Mahawskar is offline  
Old 01/01/2016, 03:35   #2920
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 0
20 1 month?????
ryuteki is offline  
Old 01/01/2016, 10:47   #2921
 
elite*gold: 77
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,929
Received Thanks: 1,459
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuteki View Post
20 1 month?????
It's a single time payment, so 20 and you can run the hack for ever
Paraly is offline  
Old 01/02/2016, 06:31   #2922
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 0
If I reinstall OS or change another PC do I have to but your bot again?
ryuteki is offline  
Old 01/02/2016, 06:45   #2923
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
HAPPY NEW YEAAR

hi paraly i was having problem with my windows im already install a new windows but when i trie to use the hack its dont start idk why but it stop working for me who i do to fix it? ty for help
Jommuel is offline  
Old 01/02/2016, 15:53   #2924
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jommuel View Post
HAPPY NEW YEAAR

hi paraly i was having problem with my windows im already install a new windows but when i trie to use the hack its dont start idk why but it stop working for me who i do to fix it? ty for help
I also have similar problems. I do not install the window or anything, but suddenly it is not working. Hope you can find this problem and fix it.
Thank you!
yangvn is offline  
Old 01/02/2016, 18:05   #2925
 
elite*gold: 77
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,929
Received Thanks: 1,459
Quote:
Originally Posted by yangvn View Post
I also have similar problems. I do not install the window or anything, but suddenly it is not working. Hope you can find this problem and fix it.
Thank you!
He reinstalled his OS so he got a different ID, which I fixed and all fine now for him.
Your problem looks different, seems like some software is blocking the hack.


Paraly is offline  
Reply

Tags
animation, cheat, hack, script, vanillatool



« Leveling Script For Vanilla Tool | - »

Similar Threads
Para's VanillaTool [hack undetected]
12/11/2014 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 497 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/k6WPg.png http://epvpimg.com/mhK2h.png



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 3KeUpz52VCbhmLwuwydqxu6U1xsgbT8YT5
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.