Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 05:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

View Poll Results: Which script you prefer?
Steelrake exploit 118 22.31%
Barracks 302 57.09%
Lost Refuge / Danuar Sanctuary 109 20.60%
Voters: 529. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #2791
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,444
Received Thanks: 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumcold View Post
Where i find the new patch ? 2.39? i keep getting this annoying msg window everytime i open the program .

Also anyone have a Gathering script on hand i can use to gather my lvl up ?

Sorry new to heretring to get help hope i am not in the wrong thread

Is the crafting out dated? it didnt work for me
because the new patch i guess?
You can find the latest version always at the of this thread.
There's no Gathering script yet.
The AutoCraft Script still works, maybe you haven't moved the x_data.pak to the right location, add "#CheckPAK" to the top of your crafting script.



Paraly is offline  
Old   #2792
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
any plans for updating the scripts list for other instances? that tool is the more fantastic thing ever


adrian30020 is offline  
Old   #2793
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Man everything works fine, just sometimes it deselect aion window, im sure is something with the force aero thing. I mean sometimes im playing and it stop moving like i dont have aion window selected.
r3mo is offline  
Old   #2794
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by r3mo View Post
Man everything works fine, just sometimes it deselect aion window, im sure is something with the force aero thing. I mean sometimes im playing and it stop moving like i dont have aion window selected.
I have same problem


yangvn is offline  
Old   #2795
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by r3mo View Post
Man everything works fine, just sometimes it deselect aion window, im sure is something with the force aero thing. I mean sometimes im playing and it stop moving like i dont have aion window selected.
I have the same issue, which I actually mentioned a few pages back already... it is very annoying. It especially happens when teleporting to new areas/maps/instances and flying to other areas.
Anoniempje1990 is offline  
Old   #2796
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 0
You can find the latest version always at the topic of this thread.
There's no Gathering script yet.
The AutoCraft Script still works, maybe you haven't moved the x_data.pak to the right location, add "#CheckPAK" to the top of your crafting script.


Sorry Paraly where do i find #CheckPak to add?

oh ok add it to teh script , i see thanks , i will try that and see how it goes thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
You can find the latest version always at the of this thread.
There's no Gathering script yet.
The AutoCraft Script still works, maybe you haven't moved the x_data.pak to the right location, add "#CheckPAK" to the top of your crafting script.
You mean i should delete the dat.pak ? as u mean move it ?
And how i find #Checkpad?
lumcold is offline  
Old   #2797
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,444
Received Thanks: 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumcold View Post
You can find the latest version always at the topic of this thread.
There's no Gathering script yet.
The AutoCraft Script still works, maybe you haven't moved the x_data.pak to the right location, add "#CheckPAK" to the top of your crafting script.


Sorry Paraly where do i find #CheckPak to add?

oh ok add it to teh script , i see thanks , i will try that and see how it goes thanks



You mean i should delete the dat.pak ? as u mean move it ?
And how i find #Checkpad?
Just write "#CheckPAK" to the uppest line of the autocraft script, and run it.
If you haven't moved the x_data.pak correctly there will popup a message and it will open the right folder where you have to put the x_data.pak into.
Paraly is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2798
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
paid hack?You have trial version?
Maurikson is offline  
Old   #2799
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
run in windows 10 pro 64 bits?
aleyalfo2 is offline  
Old   #2800
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,444
Received Thanks: 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleyalfo2 View Post
run in windows 10 pro 64 bits?
sure
Paraly is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2801
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 1
Guys what is best for Ranger Enhance or NoAnimation? and what the bets numer to put there?

i didint understand what this Enhanced Animation do
zorak10 is offline  
Old   #2802
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,444
Received Thanks: 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorak10 View Post
Guys what is best for Ranger Enhance or NoAnimation? and what the bets numer to put there?

i didint understand what this Enhanced Animation do
Enhanced Animation reduces the animationtime of each skill by a value.
As ranger you should use Enhanced Animation, I used a value of -575.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #2803
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
Hey para i have a question about the Flight Path patcher. Is there a way to manually select the aion folder? I have both the steam and non-steam client installed to compare the difference for SSD. I need to patch the non-steam version of the game but I don't know what directory exactly to type into the path from my other hard drive
higoukii is offline  
Old   #2804
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,444
Received Thanks: 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by higoukii View Post
Hey para i have a question about the Flight Path patcher. Is there a way to manually select the aion folder? I have both the steam and non-steam client installed to compare the difference for SSD. I need to patch the non-steam version of the game but I don't know what directory exactly to type into the path from my other hard drive
Just go to the Aion folder where you wanna install the flight patch into with the normal file explorer, once you're in the folder which contains the bin64 and bin32 folders you copy the path from the addressbar into the upper field of the NoFlyAnimation patcher, just hit patch then.
Paraly is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2805
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
why it doesnt work i just launch the "Para's VanillaTool -Rework- 2.39" but nothing popup
clicked it 100 times it wont open...


stefane123 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Para's VanillaTool [hack undetected]
http://i.epvpimg.com/k6WPg.png http://epvpimg.com/mhK2h.png
497 Replies - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.