Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

Reply
 
Old   #2581
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,685
Received Thanks: 981
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaCaDa_BRA View Post
Para...
I can put 2 processes (Steelrake Exploit ) at the same time?
Sure you can setup as much processes as you like. Just start another instance of Aion + Hack



Paraly is offline  
Old   #2582
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 49
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Sure you can setup as much processes as you like. Just start another instance of Aion + Hack
Which the maximum number of launchers? = 2,3... ?


FaCaDa_BRA is offline  
Old   #2583
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,685
Received Thanks: 981
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaCaDa_BRA View Post
Which the maximum number of launchers? = 2 ?
from Aion itself it's limited to 2 clients at the same time but with the free tool you can run up to 4 clients and if you buy you can run unlimited instances of Aion
Paraly is offline  
Old   #2584
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 73
Received Thanks: 1
you mean paraly that i can run barracks and refuge at the same time?

with 2 accounts


necrodoom is offline  
Old   #2585
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,685
Received Thanks: 981
Quote:
Originally Posted by necrodoom View Post
you mean paraly that i can run barracks and refuge at the same time?

with 2 accounts
Sure
Paraly is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2586
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 73
Received Thanks: 1
man!!!!!!!
necrodoom is offline  
Old   #2587
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 49
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
from Aion itself it's limited to 2 clients at the same time but with the free tool you can run up to 4 clients and if you buy you can run unlimited instances of Aion
Nice man...ty
Para ! i have problema...with 2 client ,i have script bug...he lost control
FaCaDa_BRA is offline  
Old   #2588
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,685
Received Thanks: 981
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaCaDa_BRA View Post
Nice man...ty

Para ! i have problema...with 2 client ,i have script bug...he lost control
Are you sure you injected the right process with the second hack?
Paraly is offline  
Old   #2589
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 49
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Are you sure you injected the right process with the second hack?
I put 2 client (aion) and 2 client (hack), with different processes, when i move the mouse to the second client, the (01 Aion client ) bug, it gets trapped inside the instance

By google trans..
FaCaDa_BRA is offline  
Old   #2590
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,685
Received Thanks: 981
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaCaDa_BRA View Post
I put 2 client (aion) and 2 client (hack), with different processes, when i move the mouse to the second client, the (01 Aion client ) bug, it gets trapped inside the instance

By google trans..
I can help you later today with teamviewer if you like but currently I'm busy
Paraly is offline  
Old   #2591
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 49
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
I can help you later today with teamviewer if you like but currently I'm busy
Ok..i w8 ur pm
FaCaDa_BRA is offline  
Old   #2592
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Para if i buy sandboxes, i can do barrracks umlimited too??

one more, if i use auto HP potion, what potion does hack use? should i choose?
boyjim1 is offline  
Old   #2593
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 49
Received Thanks: 0
Para...Everything's fine now, but I can't play with another character normal while I'm with hack in another process?
FaCaDa_BRA is offline  
Old   #2594
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,685
Received Thanks: 981
Quote:
Originally Posted by boyjim1 View Post
Para if i buy sandboxes, i can do barrracks umlimited too??

one more, if i use auto HP potion, what potion does hack use? should i choose?
No sandboxie simply makes it possible to run more clients but has nothing todo with hacking.

It uses by default the , you can also change it but it's not that simple
1. Press the windowskey + R
2. Type "regedit" and submit
3. Go to
Code:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Para's NoAnimation
4. Edit the key called "HPPotionID" and put the itemID in from the potion you wanna use

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaCaDa_BRA View Post
Para...Everything's fine now, but I can't play with another character normal while I'm with hack in another process?
Sure you can
Paraly is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2595
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
autoscrol

How to use the option autoscrol?
ty


semafor121212 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Para's VanillaTool [hack undetected]
http://i.epvpimg.com/k6WPg.png http://epvpimg.com/mhK2h.png
497 Replies - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.