Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 05:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

View Poll Results: Which script you prefer?
Steelrake exploit 118 22.31%
Barracks 302 57.09%
Lost Refuge / Danuar Sanctuary 109 20.60%
Voters: 529. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #2551
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,444
Received Thanks: 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by boyjim1 View Post
But my friend did not.buy.and just download and he is using. Do you know why??
So once i pay, if i run para noanifly, it works well??
Yea sure as soon as you paid everything will work



Paraly is offline  
Old   #2552
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 73
Received Thanks: 1
hi paraly.with 2,27 cant start the hack.

wrong.my fault.work ok


necrodoom is offline  
Old   #2553
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
hey paraly, can you make compatible with windows 10?, because its not working on windows 10, the patch, nor the Para's VanillaTool -rework, work
Please, I was going to buy it today, but it doesn't work
--------------EDIT------------------------------------------
BTW, on your skype I can send you my pc specs
happylacky is offline  
Old   #2554
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,444
Received Thanks: 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by happylacky View Post
hey paraly, can you make compatible with windows 10?, because its not working on windows 10, the patch, nor the Para's VanillaTool -rework, work
Please, I was going to buy it today, but it doesn't work
It works with win 10, many ppl are using it with win 10.
So you haven't paid already? and you wonder why both tools don't even start?


Paraly is offline  
Old   #2555
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
It works with win 10, many ppl are using it with win 10.
So you haven't paid already? and you wonder why both tools don't even start?
xD
hmm, so will it only work, like the program will load up, if I have paid already,
sorry, I had just figured that the patch would load up, but the actual hack, would not load, so that's what I thought, sorry man, Just making sure.
BTW you was quick to respond O-O
happylacky is offline  
Old   #2556
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,444
Received Thanks: 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by happylacky View Post
xD
hmm, so will it only work, like the program will load up, if I have paid already,
sorry, I had just figured that the patch would load up, but the actual hack, would not load, so that's what I thought, sorry man, Just making sure.
BTW you was quick to respond O-O
I guess you have paid 2-5 minutes ago, it should work now
Paraly is offline  
Old   #2557
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
I guess you have paid 2-5 minutes ago, it should work now
I now just made a payment, the email was going to be
but we couldn't log in...
So we used the debit card, under the name micheal johnson
and the email for that was
so could that work?
happylacky is offline  
Old   #2558
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,444
Received Thanks: 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by happylacky View Post
I now just made a payment, the email was going to be
but we couldn't log in...
So we used the debit card, under the name micheal johnson
and the email for that was
so could that work?
Yes, I received the payment and your ID is activated, so it should work.
Take a look into the "how to use the hack" spoiler at the topic.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #2559
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Yes, I received the payment and your ID is activated, so it should work.
Take a look into the "how to use the hack" spoiler at the topic.
Thank you

Hey Paraly, superglide doesn't work for me, I even used the SiegeMode
to try to get it to work D:
happylacky is offline  
Old   #2560
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,444
Received Thanks: 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by happylacky View Post
Thank you

Hey Paraly, superglide doesn't work for me, I even used the SiegeMode
to try to get it to work D:
Are you playing Aethertech?
You tried it with Siege mode disabled?
Paraly is offline  
Old   #2561
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Are you playing Aethertech?
You tried it with Siege mode disabled?
I had siege mode enabled,
and I was play with aethertech, i tried it without the suite, and it didn't work D:
happylacky is offline  
Old   #2562
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,444
Received Thanks: 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by happylacky View Post
I had siege mode enabled,
and I was play with aethertech, i tried it without the suite, and it didn't work D:
yeah that's what I thought, so as Aethertech you need to enable siege mode anytime when you are in your robot, target yourself and hit F11, everything should work then.
If you are outside the robot you should turn siege mode to off and it will work everywhere without any targeting and F11.

Also be sure you hide the Overlay after you adjusted the settings.
Superglide or any other hotkey will not work while the menu is visible
Paraly is offline  
Old   #2563
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 47
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
yeah that's what I thought, so as Aethertech you need to enable siege mode anytime when you are in your robot, target yourself and hit F11, everything should work then.
If you are outside the robot you should turn siege mode to off and it will work everywhere without any targeting and F11.

Also be sure you hide the Overlay after you adjusted the settings.
Superglide or any other hotkey will not work while the menu is visible
i also play a athertech tried this dose not work when ur in robot got out of robot turn off siege mode and grav lock and superglide work but not in robot mode
sanoskay is offline  
Old   #2564
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,444
Received Thanks: 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanoskay View Post
i also play a athertech tried this dose not work when ur in robot got out of robot turn off siege mode and grav lock and superglide work but not in robot mode
you also did target yourself and pressed F11 while you are in robot and the menu is hidden?
only activating siege mode isn't enough
Paraly is offline  
Old   #2565
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 0
Hey guys . Anyone can explain me how steel rake exploit works ? i go near uikinerk and he is not teleporting me anywhere ... i just completed the quest there , or i shouldn't ?


costydatare is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Para's VanillaTool [hack undetected]
http://i.epvpimg.com/k6WPg.png http://epvpimg.com/mhK2h.png
497 Replies - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.