Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

View Poll Results: Which script you prefer?
Steelrake exploit 113 21.86%
Barracks 296 57.25%
Lost Refuge / Danuar Sanctuary 108 20.89%
Voters: 517. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #2476

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitterdog View Post
That same script will work for a Sin. EQUIP A BOW

Sorc are these
hey ur script is not working anymore got glitched on the walls or dont open chest and deactivate gravity and die i try krotan 4 times with the scrips an all fails

Old   #2477

elite*gold: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by yam316 View Post
hey ur script is not working anymore got glitched on the walls or dont open chest and deactivate gravity and die i try krotan 4 times with the scrips an all fails
Why you don't use the latest offical barracks (NA) script? the script bitterdog posted there is a old version of it.

Old   #2478

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Why you don't use the latest offical barracks (NA) script? the script bitterdog posted there is a old version of it.
because i need all the AP and cera and the offcicial script only take the center of barrack. and that guy have a script who will cover all areas all statue and cera from the center and both sides
Old   #2479

Quote:
because i need all the AP and cera and the offcicial script only take the center of barrack. and that guy have a script who will cover all areas all statue and cera from the center and both sides
The script covers all rooms in the entire barracks just let the script run until it ends, he loots just the mid rooms first then he went to the boss treasures than he goes back to all rooms at the mid and sides to destroy the statues there and loot the missing boxes on sides.

Old   #2480

Quote:
The script covers all rooms in the entire barracks just let the script run until it ends, he loots just the mid rooms first then he went to the boss treasures than he goes back to all rooms at the mid and sides to destroy the statues there and loot the missing boxes on sides.
oki will try

Quote:
itry the new"script" and i fall and die ....
Old   #2481

Quote:
oki will try

itry the new"script" and i fall and die ....
Are you using the latest version of vanillatool which is 2.24?
Is Siege mode disabled at the D3D menu?
Old   #2482

yes just check the scrips aion makes changes u cant get and bind on the top thats why i fall or return on the latest bind position

just run the the sscript and u will see

Quote:
Are you using the latest version of vanillatool which is 2.24?
Is Siege mode disabled at the D3D menu?
yes siage mode is disable

i have team viwer u can see by ur self
Old   #2483

Quote:
yes just check the scrips aion makes changes u cant get and bind on the top thats why i fall or return on the latest bind position

just run the the sscript and u will see

yes siage mode is disable

i have team viwer u can see by ur self
I'm not the author of the barracks script but the script is working for me and for a lot of other ppl so I don't know what's wrong for you, however I gonna report it to the author
Old   #2484

Quote:
I'm not the author of the barracks script but the script is working for me and for a lot of other ppl so I don't know what's wrong for you, however I gonna report it to the author
a question the resolution of my screen can afect the script? im run on 2160x1440

and i run on a old driver because aion crash a lot with the letest drivers
Old   #2485

Quote:
a question the resolution of my screen can afect the script? im run on 2160x1440

and i run on a old driver because aion crash a lot with the letest drivers
No it doesn't affect the script.
Are you also sure you loaded the correct script? Miren needs a different script than Krotan and Kysis, also you could try a different barrack.
Old   #2486

Quote:
No it doesn't affect the script.
Are you also sure you loaded the correct script? Miren needs a different script than Krotan and Kysis, also you could try a different barrack.
yes ...im just giveup on script im do it manual
is curious i have a asmo and play on that player and i dont have problem the problems beguin wen i play with me alyo character ......
Old   #2487

Heres what I found with any of the scripts if you cause any sort of heavy lag (Video watching) etc it will cause hangups and any of the scripts will glitch. just hit play and let it go works best
Old   #2488

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitterdog View Post
Heres what I found with any of the scripts if you cause any sort of heavy lag (Video watching) etc it will cause hangups and any of the scripts will glitch. just hit play and let it go works best
i dont use explorer i let it run alone when i wach TV...plus just in case i have 50mb of internet speed and my pc spec is CPU I7 4770k OC to 4.7 2 gtx 780 ghz on sli mode

maybe is connectivity issue because while ago i'm running on DS and give me the same error but now is working fine sometimes i have problems with my internet with intermittence
Old   #2489

Quote:
Ja sollte es.
Du kannst dann auch mal Testweise das hier im Skript Editor benutzen, da sollte er eigentlich alle 30 sek das Erstklassige Serum benutzen

Code:
#UseLoop
UseID=162000124;
Delay=30100;
Habe es nun ausprobiert und es funktioniert tadellos. Gäbe es denn eine Chance, dass du hier vielleicht auch 2 Modi anbietest? Edle Pots und Erstklassige, sowie die Möglichkeit ab einer 2. TP % Anzahl einen AP Pot zu benutzen?
Old   #2490

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloFliesAway View Post
Habe es nun ausprobiert und es funktioniert tadellos. Gäbe es denn eine Chance, dass du hier vielleicht auch 2 Modi anbietest? Edle Pots und Erstklassige, sowie die Möglichkeit ab einer 2. TP % Anzahl einen AP Pot zu benutzen?
Das kannst du auch manuell abändern, geh in die registry mit Windowstaste + R und geb "regedit" ein dann gehst du in das Verzeichnis "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Para's NoAnimation" und trägst die itemID deiner Wahl in PotionID ein.
Dannach machst du dann ein Hack restart.