Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

View Poll Results: Which script you prefer?
Steelrake exploit 113 21.86%
Barracks 296 57.25%
Lost Refuge / Danuar Sanctuary 108 20.89%
Voters: 517. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #2476
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 52
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitterdog View Post
That same script will work for a Sin. EQUIP A BOW

Sorc are these
hey ur script is not working anymore got glitched on the walls or dont open chest and deactivate gravity and die i try krotan 4 times with the scrips an all fails



yam316 is offline  
Old   #2477
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,321
Received Thanks: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by yam316 View Post
hey ur script is not working anymore got glitched on the walls or dont open chest and deactivate gravity and die i try krotan 4 times with the scrips an all fails
Why you don't use the latest offical barracks (NA) script? the script bitterdog posted there is a old version of it.


Paraly is offline  
Old   #2478
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 52
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Why you don't use the latest offical barracks (NA) script? the script bitterdog posted there is a old version of it.
because i need all the AP and cera and the offcicial script only take the center of barrack. and that guy have a script who will cover all areas all statue and cera from the center and both sides
yam316 is offline  
Old   #2479
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,321
Received Thanks: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by yam316 View Post
because i need all the AP and cera and the offcicial script only take the center of barrack. and that guy have a script who will cover all areas all statue and cera from the center and both sides
The script covers all rooms in the entire barracks just let the script run until it ends, he loots just the mid rooms first then he went to the boss treasures than he goes back to all rooms at the mid and sides to destroy the statues there and loot the missing boxes on sides.


Paraly is offline  
Old   #2480
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 52
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
The script covers all rooms in the entire barracks just let the script run until it ends, he loots just the mid rooms first then he went to the boss treasures than he goes back to all rooms at the mid and sides to destroy the statues there and loot the missing boxes on sides.
oki will try

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
The script covers all rooms in the entire barracks just let the script run until it ends, he loots just the mid rooms first then he went to the boss treasures than he goes back to all rooms at the mid and sides to destroy the statues there and loot the missing boxes on sides.
itry the new"script" and i fall and die ....
yam316 is offline  
Old   #2481
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,321
Received Thanks: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by yam316 View Post
oki will try



itry the new"script" and i fall and die ....
Are you using the latest version of vanillatool which is 2.24?
Is Siege mode disabled at the D3D menu?
Paraly is offline  
Old   #2482
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 52
Received Thanks: 1
yes just check the scrips aion makes changes u cant get and bind on the top thats why i fall or return on the latest bind position

just run the the sscript and u will see

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Are you using the latest version of vanillatool which is 2.24?
Is Siege mode disabled at the D3D menu?
yes siage mode is disable

i have team viwer u can see by ur self
yam316 is offline  
Old   #2483
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,321
Received Thanks: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by yam316 View Post
yes just check the scrips aion makes changes u cant get and bind on the top thats why i fall or return on the latest bind position

just run the the sscript and u will see



yes siage mode is disable

i have team viwer u can see by ur self
I'm not the author of the barracks script but the script is working for me and for a lot of other ppl so I don't know what's wrong for you, however I gonna report it to the author
Paraly is offline  
Old   #2484
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 52
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
I'm not the author of the barracks script but the script is working for me and for a lot of other ppl so I don't know what's wrong for you, however I gonna report it to the author
a question the resolution of my screen can afect the script? im run on 2160x1440

and i run on a old driver because aion crash a lot with the letest drivers
yam316 is offline  
Old   #2485
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,321
Received Thanks: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by yam316 View Post
a question the resolution of my screen can afect the script? im run on 2160x1440

and i run on a old driver because aion crash a lot with the letest drivers
No it doesn't affect the script.
Are you also sure you loaded the correct script? Miren needs a different script than Krotan and Kysis, also you could try a different barrack.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #2486
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 52
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
No it doesn't affect the script.
Are you also sure you loaded the correct script? Miren needs a different script than Krotan and Kysis, also you could try a different barrack.
yes ...im just giveup on script im do it manual
is curious i have a asmo and play on that player and i dont have problem the problems beguin wen i play with me alyo character ......
yam316 is offline  
Old   #2487
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 8
Heres what I found with any of the scripts if you cause any sort of heavy lag (Video watching) etc it will cause hangups and any of the scripts will glitch. just hit play and let it go works best
bitterdog is offline  
Old   #2488
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 52
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitterdog View Post
Heres what I found with any of the scripts if you cause any sort of heavy lag (Video watching) etc it will cause hangups and any of the scripts will glitch. just hit play and let it go works best
i dont use explorer i let it run alone when i wach TV...plus just in case i have 50mb of internet speed and my pc spec is CPU I7 4770k OC to 4.7 2 gtx 780 ghz on sli mode

maybe is connectivity issue because while ago i'm running on DS and give me the same error but now is working fine sometimes i have problems with my internet with intermittence
yam316 is offline  
Old   #2489

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 323
Received Thanks: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Ja sollte es.
Du kannst dann auch mal Testweise das hier im Skript Editor benutzen, da sollte er eigentlich alle 30 sek das Erstklassige Serum benutzen

Code:
#UseLoop
UseID=162000124;
Delay=30100;
Habe es nun ausprobiert und es funktioniert tadellos. Gäbe es denn eine Chance, dass du hier vielleicht auch 2 Modi anbietest? Edle Pots und Erstklassige, sowie die Möglichkeit ab einer 2. TP % Anzahl einen AP Pot zu benutzen?
FloFliesAway is online now  
Old   #2490
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,321
Received Thanks: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloFliesAway View Post
Habe es nun ausprobiert und es funktioniert tadellos. Gäbe es denn eine Chance, dass du hier vielleicht auch 2 Modi anbietest? Edle Pots und Erstklassige, sowie die Möglichkeit ab einer 2. TP % Anzahl einen AP Pot zu benutzen?
Das kannst du auch manuell abändern, geh in die registry mit Windowstaste + R und geb "regedit" ein dann gehst du in das Verzeichnis "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Para's NoAnimation" und trägst die itemID deiner Wahl in PotionID ein.
Dannach machst du dann ein Hack restart.


Paraly is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Para's VanillaTool [hack undetected]
http://i.epvpimg.com/k6WPg.png http://epvpimg.com/mhK2h.png
497 Replies - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.