Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 22:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

View Poll Results: Which script you prefer?
Steelrake exploit 113 21.86%
Barracks 296 57.25%
Lost Refuge / Danuar Sanctuary 108 20.89%
Voters: 517. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #211
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 91
Received Thanks: 1
awesome thx



torresmo01 is offline  
Old   #212
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 4
Petition for lock target function and TAB only for players that can exclude npc's-monsters with next update pls Paraly ))


taramos is offline  
Old   #213
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,328
Received Thanks: 883
Quote:
Originally Posted by taramos View Post
Petition for lock target function and TAB only for players that can exclude npc's-monsters with next update pls Paraly ))
I don't really understand what your talking about
Paraly is offline  
Old   #214
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 4
Lock target meaning everything you click doesn't change your focus.Really good for clerics and generally healers that want for example to focus their target (tank) for target heals and just aoe heal for party.
And a TAB targeting that for example if i am in the middle of 5 mobs and a player it chooses the player as target and not the mob when i hit TAB.
Ofc all these might be in game but im only playing for 2 weeks and i haven't discover everything


taramos is offline  
Old   #215
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,328
Received Thanks: 883
Quote:
Originally Posted by taramos View Post
Lock target meaning everything you click doesn't change your focus.Really good for clerics and generally healers that want for example to focus their target (tank) for target heals and just aoe heal for party.
And a TAB targeting that for example if i am in the middle of 5 mobs and a player it chooses the player as target and not the mob when i hit TAB.
Ofc all these might be in game but im only playing for 2 weeks and i haven't discover everything
Locking the current target tooltip is possible, I'll add this.
There is already a setting under keybindings of aion where you just can tab between enemys not mobs.
Paraly is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #216
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 4
Thx a lot Paraly that would be so nice for clerics coz another thing that came to my mind is that in boss fights as cleric you could use lock target on boss to be able to see his casts that need to dispell something or avoid a big aoe incoming and heal the tank by using target of target feature of the game
taramos is offline  
Old   #217
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,328
Received Thanks: 883
Quote:
Originally Posted by taramos View Post
Thx a lot Paraly that would be so nice for clerics coz another thing that came to my mind is that in boss fights as cleric you could use lock target on boss to be able to see his casts that need to dispell something or avoid a big aoe incoming and heal the tank by using target of target feature of the game
Hm I can't freeze the InGame Target tooltip, I thought you mean the Target tooltip from my hack.

But why should this be useful, you see your mates TP anyways at the group window, they're also fast to select there. I could make a lock for my target tooltip what makes you able to see the boss TP all the time, that's possible.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #218
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 4
i'm just theorycrafting on how to make the program even better.Its already awesome but with people ideas and your skills at programming i think you could make it even more awesome.
Anyway as i told you i'm only playing the game for 12-15 days i might suggest things that are in game (like the TAB feature) or come up with something really useful.Time will tell.
As a 20yo youngster player i could mash buttons like crazy but now at my 40's the less buttons i press the better for me if you know what i mean lol
taramos is offline  
Old   #219
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Hi Paraly..I'm having problems searching for the movement speed address. can you assist when you get a chance?
ktx is offline  
Old   #220
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,328
Received Thanks: 883
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktx View Post
Hi Paraly..I'm having problems searching for the movement speed address. can you assist when you get a chance?
EU or NA client?
Paraly is offline  
Old   #221
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
NA client. And I did what you suggested. I don't move when i load up the program.

Ah.. now my movement's loading up but my attack speed address isn't
ktx is offline  
Old   #222
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 13
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

ähm ja..
wedding6515 is offline  
Old   #223
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,328
Received Thanks: 883
Ja diesen Fehler gab es schonmal bei ein paar Leuten und seit der 1.24 tritt er merkwürdiger weise wieder auf.
Das Problem liegt nicht im Hack selber das ist ein Kompatibilitätsproblem, allerdings weis ich noch nicht woran es liegt..
Paraly is offline  
Old   #224
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 13
ja benutze derweils 1.17 also lass dir zeit
wedding6515 is offline  
Old   #225
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,328
Received Thanks: 883
1.21 müsste doch auch noch laufen oder nicht?
Ich lade grade 3 Arten der 1.24 hoch die könntest du alle testen villeicht funktioniert ja eine bei dir.





Paraly is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Para's VanillaTool [hack undetected]
http://i.epvpimg.com/k6WPg.png http://epvpimg.com/mhK2h.png
497 Replies - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.