Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 05:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

View Poll Results: Which script you prefer?
Steelrake exploit 118 22.31%
Barracks 302 57.09%
Lost Refuge / Danuar Sanctuary 109 20.60%
Voters: 529. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #1711
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,444
Received Thanks: 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by djrichasfuck View Post
Have you ever considered working on a radar Para? Just curious
yeah but I stopped the project



Paraly is offline  
Old   #1712
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
hey, there is a trial version for this hack?. how to get?

Id unique code? I do that to him?


marcelluz is offline  
Old   #1713
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 95
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcelluz View Post
hey, there is a trial version for this hack?. how to get?

Id unique code? I do that to him?
if he still giving free trials..u have to run unique id so he can give u a trial time for the pc u got the ids from ..just pm him with the code but be careful because he will give u just 24 hours trial time..for me i missed the time and didnt even try it.
EchoE is offline  
Old   #1714
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,444
Received Thanks: 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoE View Post
if he still giving free trials..u have to run unique id so he can give u a trial time for the pc u got the ids from ..just pm him with the code but be careful because he will give u just 24 hours trial time..for me i missed the time and didnt even try it.
He already got his trial yesterday. And if you missed your trial time you just should tell me about it, I could check it and give you another 24 hours.

-

1.67 is out, I fixed few bugs and I also fixed the crashs at teleporting.


Paraly is offline  
Old   #1715
 
elite*gold: 480
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
I downloaded archive with 1.67, but still maintains that the program is version 1.66

Oh.. I downloaded again and now i OK
waldiki is offline  
Old   #1716
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
Any idea how to deactivate NOD 32 for this program? I have to disable to open it and i put it as exclusion too but after like an hour, the program gets shut off anyway.

Any work around?
aetheraion is offline  
Old   #1717
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,444
Received Thanks: 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by aetheraion View Post
Any idea how to deactivate NOD 32 for this program? I have to disable to open it and i put it as exclusion too but after like an hour, the program gets shut off anyway.

Any work around?
hm I don't use NOD32 but it should work if you add the file as exception like you already made I guess, you did it similar to this?
Paraly is offline  
Old   #1718
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
Yes I did and I still have to deactivate nod32 for a few mins to open your program then it worked for like an hour or so then next time I try to click on it on my task bar, it would just disappear from it like it gets shut out by nod 32.
aetheraion is offline  
Old   #1719
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 2
The same thing happens to me with nod32 ^
Aethereall is offline  
Old   #1720
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 4
ich hab bisher immernoch nicht verstanden wofür dieses crash colli ding überhaupt da ist ^^
newdawn005 is offline  
Old   #1721
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,444
Received Thanks: 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdawn005 View Post
ich hab bisher immernoch nicht verstanden wofür dieses crash colli ding überhaupt da ist ^^
Mit disable collision kannst du durch Objekte, Wände und den Boden gehen(mit Boden mein ich nicht den Boden der open world sondern Boden von Instanzen z.B.)
Paraly is offline  
Old   #1722
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 4
ah okay nun frag ich mich nurnoch wieso VanillaTool -Rework- 1.67 nichtmehr starten will ^^ kommt halt keine meldung kein nichts unten rechts hab ich kurz das icon was sich von selbst nach ca 1 min schliest

edit: nach pc restart läuft gerade wider alles

edit2: siege mode ist was ?

edit3: eye secure mode is was ?
newdawn005 is offline  
Old   #1723
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,444
Received Thanks: 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdawn005 View Post
ah okay nun frag ich mich nurnoch wieso VanillaTool -Rework- 1.67 nichtmehr starten will ^^ kommt halt keine meldung kein nichts unten rechts hab ich kurz das icon was sich von selbst nach ca 1 min schliest
und die 1.66 startet bei dir?
sende mir mal eine PN mit deiner ID
Paraly is offline  
Old   #1724
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 4
die 1.67 startet jetzt auch - nur musste nen pc neustart machen erst dann gings also ka an was es lag aufjedenfall klappt jetzt alles
newdawn005 is offline  
Old   #1725
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,444
Received Thanks: 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdawn005 View Post
edit2: siege mode ist was ?

edit3: eye secure mode is was ?
Während dem Raid spawnt ja meist eine dred und genau dann hören manche Funktionen auf zu funktionieren, dann musst du einfach Siege mode aktivieren, dich ins target nehmen und F11 drücken dann sollte alles wieder gehen und vergiss nicht nach dem Raid Siege mode wieder auszuschalten.

Eye secure mode verhindert dass ins Target nehmen von unsichtbaren Spielern, es ist trotzdem nur empfohlen für Klassen ohne einen wirklichen Auge Buff.


Paraly is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Para's VanillaTool [hack undetected]
http://i.epvpimg.com/k6WPg.png http://epvpimg.com/mhK2h.png
497 Replies - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.