Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 00:11

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

View Poll Results: Which script you prefer?
Steelrake exploit 112 21.71%
Barracks 296 57.36%
Lost Refuge / Danuar Sanctuary 108 20.93%
Voters: 516. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #1696
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,316
Received Thanks: 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by sedat3705 View Post
Para's VanillaTool [Rework] FREE ?
no it costs 15 a single time.



Paraly is offline  
Old   #1697
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Hi guys, I am new here. I could not get your hack to work. Could someone tell me what to do?

Here is what I did.

1) I am on NA server. I run the Para's 64bit Launcher 1.0.0.exe to open Aion. But I can never login. The Aion client always gives me "ID or Password does not match". (I tried it twice)

2) Then I run Aion with NCLauncher, I can login this time.

3) After log in, I run Para's VanillaTool -Rework- 1.66.exe BUT nothing shows up. (I realized that I have to run Para's NoFlyAnimation - NA first.)

4) I then close the client and run Para's NoFlyAnimation - NA.exe, BUT nothing shows up neither.

5) I open Aion client, login , then I run Para's VanillaTool -Rework- 1.66.exe BUT nothing shows up again.

I am on NA server.
I run 64 bit Aion on Windows 7 64 bit.
I haven't made a purchase yet. Well, I would love to but at this point I cannot even get the NoFlyAnimation - NA and VanillaTool to start up.

Please help.

*****

Could it be that I have to install some other software first, ie Dot NET framework, in order to get this working? I tried to run it on two of my machines, both are Win7 64 bit, but nothing happened on both machines. And if so, which version to install?


naxeon is offline  
Old   #1698
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,316
Received Thanks: 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by naxeon View Post
Hi guys, I am new here. I could not get your hack to work. Could someone tell me what to do?

Here is what I did.

1) I am on NA server. I run the Para's 64bit Launcher 1.0.0.exe to open Aion. But I can never login. The Aion client always gives me "ID or Password does not match". (I tried it twice)

2) Then I run Aion with NCLauncher, I can login this time.

3) After log in, I run Para's VanillaTool -Rework- 1.66.exe BUT nothing shows up. (I realized that I have to run Para's NoFlyAnimation - NA first.)

4) I then close the client and run Para's NoFlyAnimation - NA.exe, BUT nothing shows up neither.

5) I open Aion client, login , then I run Para's VanillaTool -Rework- 1.66.exe BUT nothing shows up again.

I am on NA server.
I run 64 bit Aion on Windows 7 64 bit.
I haven't made a purchase yet. Well, I would love to but at this point I cannot even get the NoFlyAnimation - NA and VanillaTool to start up.

Please help.

*****

Could it be that I have to install some other software first, ie Dot NET framework, in order to get this working? I tried to run it on two of my machines, both are Win7 64 bit, but nothing happened on both machines. And if so, which version to install?
It's simply cause you haven't paid yet, the tool can't be executed without having paid.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #1699
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 251
Received Thanks: 71
moving thru walls still works?


troll1337 is offline  
Old   #1700
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,316
Received Thanks: 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by troll1337 View Post
moving thru walls still works?
sure.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #1701
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
30min ago i paid for the hack. how did i know if it got activated
Hamlan707 is offline  
Old   #1702
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,316
Received Thanks: 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlan707 View Post
30min ago i paid for the hack. how did i know if it got activated
you got activated 4 min after I received the payment.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #1703
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Hello guys, only i got this crashes ?
Thats rly hard xD 4 arena tickets 3x aion restarting...
Allways at location change...

pavelo009 is offline  
Old   #1704
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,316
Received Thanks: 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavelo009 View Post
Hello guys, only i got this crashes ?
Thats rly hard xD 4 arena tickets 3x aion restarting...
Allways at location change...

you could try to pause(F9) the hack before changing location and unpause(F9) it as soon as the loading screen is gone.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #1705
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Ok! I try bc its crashing allways when tools are on.
pavelo009 is offline  
Old   #1706
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
when i started the game from Para's 64bit Launcher 1.0.0 the game works but when i started the Para's VanillaTool -Rework- 1.66 nothing happened at all , what am i doing wrong here ?
Hamlan707 is offline  
Old   #1707
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,316
Received Thanks: 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlan707 View Post
when i started the game from Para's 64bit Launcher 1.0.0 the game works but when i started the Para's VanillaTool -Rework- 1.66 nothing happened at all , what am i doing wrong here ?
The hack isn't free and can't be executed without having done the payment.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #1708
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
you got activated 4 min after I received the payment.
i paid u
and u received it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
The hack isn't free and can't be executed without having done the payment.
i made the payment yesterday and u said u activated me
Hamlan707 is offline  
Old   #1709
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,316
Received Thanks: 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlan707 View Post
i paid u
and u received it


i made the payment yesterday and u said u activated me
well ok I gonna send you a pm
Paraly is offline  
Old   #1710
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Have you ever considered working on a radar Para? Just curious


djrichasfuck is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Para's VanillaTool [hack undetected]
http://i.epvpimg.com/k6WPg.png http://epvpimg.com/mhK2h.png
497 Replies - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.