Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 09:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION] Why i find bot in Heiron?

Discussion on [QUESTION] Why i find bot in Heiron? within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[QUESTION] Why i find bot in Heiron?

The question is simple, I have seen many people "bot" that attack the trees to Heiron (Greenclaw Rotron - Splintered Rotron, etc..) , and they are bot, now I wonder, why attack these mobs? Kill those mobs, as it can become a source of wealth? I use bot for Aethertapping, but I see many people who kill those trees!
Why? and then I think that the possibility to drop a godstone is too low..!

with the Aethertapping i do not make a lot of money, (the computer left on the night consumes energy)

Maybe killing mobs you make more money? I would like a motivation .. maybe by competent persons in the industry!
Old 11/09/2013, 20:07   #2

Received Thanks: 1,152
Think about it. If you kill Mobs you have a Chance to drop something and the amount of Kinah you get by that isn't low.

So pretty much if you do both you get more Kinah, simple isn't it?^^
Old 11/09/2013, 20:22   #3

But it would be relatively little! we are talking about approximately 3,000 kinah to mob .. I think... :S

you think that they also drop the godstone? :?
Old 01/18/2014, 09:45   #4

i think you miss understand what farming is there dose not have to be a big win just a good win little risk its a scale there must be less risk of being reported and less risk of getting killed which is how you set a farm kinah is kinah dose bots you see are probably runing all day and night they dont care about how big a score per kill
Closed Thread