Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Para's VanillaTool [hack undetected]

View Poll Results: Do you want a 32-bit version?
Yes, absolutely! 304 46.99%
No, 64-bit version is enough for me. 343 53.01%
Voters: 647. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #241

elite*gold: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknews View Post
Hmm weird, i also tried to glide up at spawning spot but it won't go further as soon as i hit the roof, and if i freeze no grav and height i will get falling damages for 5k and port back to the ground. Maybe it's because i'm still not used to your program so i don't know how it works exactly . Btw, numpad * is to set glide up/down to 0.5 ? does that thing work the same way for arrow keys to 0.5?
to reduce the distance with arrow keys you have to go to settings and change the XY-Muliplier.
You shouldn't fly trough to the roof at the start point of satra, just run in the first room, you should see there a sloping ground at the entrance of the room.
try to get into it with arrow keys, it's exactly the same method as shown in my basic video at 5:13

Old   #242

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
I already did Satra and it works well, you just should fly to the top of the treasure rooms and then press numpad * to set z-multiplier to 0.5, then hit sometimes numpad - until you got into the room
Quote:
to reduce the distance with arrow keys you have to go to settings and change the XY-Muliplier.
You shouldn't fly trough to the roof at the start point of satra, just run in the first room, you should see there a sloping ground at the entrance of the room.
try to get into it with arrow keys, it's exactly the same method as shown in my basic video at 5:13
OH ok,,thx a lot haha,,will try it again later.
btw, what's the specific different between no grav and z-position. When do we need to turn both on?or we never freeze both?

P.S: hi paraly, some of the functions (glide up/down, no grav, z-position, arrow keys)suddenly stopped working during silus fort just now. I'm not sure what's going on, but no ani, FOV, Slope are still working fine. I tried to restart my client and run it again and it's still not working o,o
Edit : wow it's so weird now, whenever i change my wep,,the no ani stopped working too and i need to activate it again. It was working fine this afternoon. sometimes, the functions that i mentioned work, but then no ani doesn't work

Old   #243

Quote:
OH ok,,thx a lot haha,,will try it again later.
btw, what's the specific different between no grav and z-position. When do we need to turn both on?or we never freeze both?

P.S: hi paraly, some of the functions (glide up/down, no grav, z-position, arrow keys)suddenly stopped working during silus fort just now. I'm not sure what's going on, but no ani, FOV, Slope are still working fine. I tried to restart my client and run it again and it's still not working o,o
Edit : wow it's so weird now, whenever i change my wep,,the no ani stopped working too and i need to activate it again. It was working fine this afternoon. sometimes, the functions that i mentioned work, but then no ani doesn't work
At Katalam/Danaria siege are some functions(superglide, noanimation,gravity) that won't work until few minutes after the dredgion commander died so this happen just 1-2 times each day so I don't really care about that 20 minutes
but the animationspeed should always work even with switching weapons, which animationmode do you use? (noanimation, enhanced, edited)
and you should freeze gravity and height to go trough roofs or fighting vs a boss solo for other things is frezzed height enough.
Old   #244

Hey Paraly , i wanted to ask a question could u please explain me what is the Aion console coz i really can't figure it out and also how can it help a player , and give me some examples of what it can effect

Old   #245

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoshaAS View Post
Hey Paraly , i wanted to ask a question could u please explain me what is the Aion console coz i really can't figure it out and also how can it help a player , and give me some examples of what it can effect
It should be explained in the video..
just press pause/break to open the console then type a command from the list and set it to a new value.
so just an example, if you think Field of View 180 is to much, just disable it in the settings then open the console type "\g_minfov 120" so you got Field of View of 120.
Old   #246

Quote:
At Katalam/Danaria siege are some functions(superglide, noanimation,gravity) that won't work until few minutes after the dredgion commander died so this happen just 1-2 times each day so I don't really care about that 20 minutes
but the animationspeed should always work even with switching weapons, which animationmode do you use? (noanimation, enhanced, edited)
and you should freeze gravity and height to go trough roofs or fighting vs a boss solo for other things is frezzed height enough.
Ya exactly when i killed the commander,,the functions didn't work.
And bout the animation speed, it's enhanced.i think it's because the program doesn't work with an AT? it was working fine though yesterday afternoon, but sometimes, whenever i switch back to pistol, the attack speed back to normal and i need to open the setting to click the no ani again, or toggle it using numpad 9. Another thing is, when i try to get on the robot thingy, the no ani doesn't work too sometimes, that applies to another functions. It seems like using the robot is the same as using a mount and the program can't apply into it? but i swear everything worked fine even till the siege.
I'm not sure but i know aihackon doesn't work on AT, coz it's like using a mount, the hack won't apply when using mount too.
Old   #247

Quote:
Ya exactly when i killed the commander,,the functions didn't work.
And bout the animation speed, it's enhanced.i think it's because the program doesn't work with an AT? it was working fine though yesterday afternoon, but sometimes, whenever i switch back to pistol, the attack speed back to normal and i need to open the setting to click the no ani again, or toggle it using numpad 9. Another thing is, when i try to get on the robot thingy, the no ani doesn't work too sometimes, that applies to another functions. It seems like using the robot is the same as using a mount and the program can't apply into it? but i swear everything worked fine even till the siege.
I'm not sure but i know aihackon doesn't work on AT, coz it's like using a mount, the hack won't apply when using mount too.
The hack does work for aethertech but not that well as normal, but a solution if something won't work as AT just target yourself then it should work again
Old   #248

Does this hack work with GamezAion?
Old   #249

I cant find trayicon in aion....why??
Old   #250

Quote:
Originally Posted by smarzigais View Post
Does this hack work with GamezAion?
No, my hack only works with the offical 64 bit client.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ionut.sefu87 View Post
I cant find trayicon in aion....why??
Trayicons are in your windowsbar at the bottom right..
Old   #251

Hi
Is there any way to work with laptop keyboard for those keywords?

Also, i just have to inject without changing the process PID?
Old   #252

Quote:
Originally Posted by karimben View Post
Hi
Is there any way to work with laptop keyboard for those keywords?

Also, i just have to inject without changing the process PID?

Laptops without numpad got a hidden numpad just read

If you only run 1 client of aion you won't need to change the PID
Old   #253

RU aion work?
Old   #254

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasoriFunny View Post
RU aion work?
RU is not supported, sorry
Old   #255