Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Para's VanillaTool [hack undetected]

View Poll Results: Do you want a 32-bit version?
Yes, absolutely! 304 46.99%
No, 64-bit version is enough for me. 343 53.01%
Voters: 647. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #226

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zocker5656 View Post
did you closed the settings window after changes?..
yes before 2-3 days is working nice but now dont know

Old   #227

elite*gold: 497
yes, they did an update so normaly it should be enough if you just run my new vanillatool version 1.9.2
go to settings disable animationsspeed and close the window
go again to settings activate animationsspeed and hit noanimation or enhanced button and close the window
is it working?

Old   #228

The Problem Solved!
Old   #229

Quote:
Originally Posted by zocker5656 View Post
Ich geh einfach mal davon aus das deine Muttersprache Deutsch ist, dein Problem kann nicht an meinem Hack liegen aber um das zu beheben musst du einfach M drücken und in der Legende nachschauen ob alles aktiviert ist.
you are the best thx, i missed that part yeah
and no my motherlanguage is not german, neither english, i try my best since i play on german server i mixed the names
but thx again for the very good job

Old   #230

(Thanks you zoker) someone can put a vid for tiamat stronghold/Tiamat forteress solo with hack? ty a lot
Old   #231

have you posted the download link for free trial NA? or u gonna post it on 1st april. and the trial will work for a week? I'm kinda interested if it's working properly, might pay the lifetime one.
Old   #232

Do i need vpn that i will be on the safe side?
Old   #233

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknews View Post
have you posted the download link for free trial NA? or u gonna post it on 1st april. and the trial will work for a week? I'm kinda interested if it's working properly, might pay the lifetime one.
I'll upload and post the trial at 1st april and yes the trial will only work for one week
Quote:
Originally Posted by aomada View Post
Do i need vpn that i will be on the safe side?
I play now for more than 1 year with this hack and I won't got banned yet, so VPN isn't needed

------

Patched the 64 bit launcher for EU, now it looks really awesome
Old   #234

can you tell us if it's working on gamezaion and if you can give us a free trial so we will know if we should buy it?
Old   #235

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
I don't believe that a 64 bit private server does exist but ok.
If it's really running in 64 bit just download the EU hack for 4.3 or wait until 01.04.2014 for the NA trial this one works with 4.5
Old   #236

Would buy for NA if came with a radar like Lookout+ (mmoelites) or entities from aionscript.
Old   #237

Trial for NA is online and will work until 07.04.2014
Have fun
Thanks
1 User
Old   #238

Hey,,thx for uploading the free trial.
I tried it and no animation works way better than aihackon and another hacks. I'm kinda having hard time with no grav and z value. I tried to do satra and this hack seems not working in underground. For instance, with Aihackon, i can use no clip and no grav to go down and start walking, but with this i tried freeze the no grav and it will tele back to my z position.Also tried with freezing no grav n zvalue, i went down but i can't move at all and tele me back to the same position. (yap I'm using arrow keys to move)
From my understanding, i think it's because Para vanilla doesn't have no clip to break thru wall (underground in this case). or the value of tele(glide) up and down too big. Is there a way to change the value of those? Also, is there a way to reset all the values (max cam, z-multiplier etc)
btw I'm not comparing which program is better, each program has its own disadvantages. Keep up the work
server : NA SIEL ASMO

Edit : just watched the tutorial video,, might try it again later to go underground so i dont get stucked. But i still want to know how to change glide up/down values and reset all values.
Old   #239

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknews View Post
Hey,,thx for uploading the free trial.
I tried it and no animation works way better than aihackon and another hacks. I'm kinda having hard time with no grav and z value. I tried to do satra and this hack seems not working in underground. For instance, with Aihackon, i can use no clip and no grav to go down and start walking, but with this i tried freeze the no grav and it will tele back to my z position.Also tried with freezing no grav n zvalue, i went down but i can't move at all and tele me back to the same position. (yap I'm using arrow keys to move)
From my understanding, i think it's because Para vanilla doesn't have no clip to break thru wall (underground in this case). or the value of tele(glide) up and down too big. Is there a way to change the value of those? Also, is there a way to reset all the values (max cam, z-multiplier etc)
btw I'm not comparing which program is better, each program has its own disadvantages. Keep up the work
server : NA SIEL ASMO

Edit : just watched the tutorial video,, might try it again later to go underground so i dont get stucked. But i still want to know how to change glide up/down values and reset all values.
I already did Satra and it works well, you just should fly to the top of the treasure rooms and then press numpad * to set z-multiplier to 0.5, then hit sometimes numpad - until you got into the room
Thanks
1 User
Old   #240

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
I already did Satra and it works well, you just should fly to the top of the treasure rooms and then press numpad * to set z-multiplier to 0.5, then hit sometimes numpad - until you got into the room
Hmm weird, i also tried to glide up at spawning spot but it won't go further as soon as i hit the roof, and if i freeze no grav and height i will get falling damages for 5k and port back to the ground. Maybe it's because i'm still not used to your program so i don't know how it works exactly . Btw, numpad * is to set glide up/down to 0.5 ? does that thing work the same way for arrow keys to 0.5?

Closed Thread

Tags
4.5, hack, na & eu, working