Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:19

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Aion Kinah Farmen EXTREM !

Reply
 
Old   #106
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 2
^What he said. It takes several times on trying, for me it took me over 2 weeks for making a stable macro.

How not to make it wander to different places? DO NOT USE THE MOUSE, record everything using KEYBOARD ONLY; for some reason using the mouse ***** up everything.

And sorry I do not give my skype.




kagasagua is offline  
Old   #107
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 220
Received Thanks: 35
I didnt mean mouse, or maybe it because of macro program. I used all the time Jitbit macro recorder, do you use something other?


jfso is offline  
Old   #108
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 1
are you retarded?or udas didnt learn you anything?CUT OFF THIS F*CKING **** FROM HERE!!!
buy4pie is offline  
Old   #109
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 220
Received Thanks: 35
yea, btw, buy4pie +1


jfso is offline  
Old   #110
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by buy4pie View Post
are you retarded?or udas didnt learn you anything?CUT OFF THIS F*CKING **** FROM HERE!!!
Why? Stuff always get fixed. So why not share?

You know Sharing is Caring =)
kagasagua is offline  
Old   #111
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagasagua View Post
Why? Stuff always get fixed. So why not share?

You know Sharing is Caring =)
some german gay gives video for udas farm-many hamsters from forum sunken by all their f*cking zerg-some ppl who dont like this start to sending report to support in number over 9000 times-udas closed in less than 1 year.
?????
PROFIT!!!!!(For ncsoft,gameforge n botheads ppl)

now your turn.BRAVO!

P.S. ppl who in theme was uses udas n steel rake from 3.0.quietly.n now,i suppose,its ******* time for new youtube stars.Thank you,robin hood
buy4pie is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #112
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 220
Received Thanks: 35
someone from 3.0, someone from 2.0 huh
jfso is offline  
Old   #113
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 366
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagasagua View Post
Why? Stuff always get fixed. So why not share?

You know Sharing is Caring =)
So if you say 'Sharing is Caring', then share your macro with me
Hikarim is offline  
Old   #114
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikarim View Post
So if you say 'Sharing is Caring', then share your macro with me
If you would take the time to read my posts then you would know why I can't share it. A macro only works on the pc that was made, I have different resolution, different UI Size, different keyboard/mouse, different arranged skills, etc.

So no, sharing a macro is impossible because it will not work at all on anyones pc aside from mine (this is at least for macro, some people uses programs like bots but I can't find it)
kagasagua is offline  
Old   #115
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
thank's
kekepepemax is offline  
Old   #116
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
After 2 weeks of failing with macros and autoit, I am looking for a working script/bot.
Willing to pay. If you have it, please PM me.
kaime is offline  
Old   #117
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 220
Received Thanks: 35
how many u will pay for?
jfso is offline  
Old   #118
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 366
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagasagua View Post
If you would take the time to read my posts then you would know why I can't share it. A macro only works on the pc that was made, I have different resolution, different UI Size, different keyboard/mouse, different arranged skills, etc.

So no, sharing a macro is impossible because it will not work at all on anyones pc aside from mine (this is at least for macro, some people uses programs like bots but I can't find it)
Sharing macros is possible, but in oyur case, you just dont have it...thats why you cant share it.
All you need to do is post the macro + what resolution you use and thats it. What Keyboard/mouse you have doesnt play any role in this (dont show everyone what a noob you are), there is just a plain fact: YOU DONT HAVE A MACRO, so stop misleading people or post it.
Hikarim is offline  
Old   #119

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 544
Received Thanks: 76
Stop worthless Discussion's otherwise i will close the Topic.

Anyways, the Bug has been fixed.
Schwoad is offline  
Old   #120

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 544
Received Thanks: 76
mad


Schwoad is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Verkaufe Aion kinah / Sell aion kinah Server Uk Spartalos Elyos
Verkaufe Aion kinah / Sell aion kinah Server Uk Spartalos Elyos ! Nur für Egold! Skype: cenk.bilimli
0 Replies - Aion Trading
Suche: Aion EU Votan Elyos Kinah - Biete: Aion EU Thor Asmodier Kinah
huhu ... wie das topic schon sagt. ich würde gerne kinah tausche. es handelt sich um eine gesammt summe von circa 3.5 Millionen Kinah ( verkaufe...
1 Replies - Aion Trading



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.