Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 00:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aion Kinah Farmen EXTREM !

Old   #91

elite*gold: 0
steel rake seems to be fixed?

Old   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by hantiik View Post
anyone can resend me that video from first post? its private now etc.
I will unlock it again, now.

But it dosent works anymore, though.

Old   #93

I know... unfortunately. Any new ideas how to farm kinah?
Old   #94

dam -.- this f*cking gameforge i wish i can hack this aion coins >8( !!! i dont know how to farm kinah!

Old   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
It got fixed with 4.5, steelrake does still work but it doesn't give that much
since it got entry limit, do you know where the roomis located on the map so I can teleport there without actually using the npc teleport?
Old   #96

The Big Treasure Chest doesn't spawn as of 7/2/14 update.
Tried this 30 times, only the small chest appear once in a while.

~EDIT~
The small chest spawned 7/30 times
Big Chest 0/30
Old   #97

hiho

wo bekomm ich ein gravity hack her ^^?
Old   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIntez View Post
steel rake seems to be fixed?
Normal chest is not there on quest, but you can have 4 more chests on SR right away when you go inside the cabin. You can leave a Bot or automated program to go loot the chests, people in NA/EU does it this way I myself leave 2 characters doing it 20 hours per day and I get around 350M-450M per character, that's 700M-900M a day without doing a single thing.

Heres a lil video of where the chests are located. Tooks me 2 minutes 'cause I explain but when I leave it with my program it only takes me 1:15 PER RUN ;P

Please don't ask what programs or how to leave it doing it by itself, it's enough help by giving you guys the location of the 4 chests.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #99

Ich verstehe das irgentwie nicht haha D
Old   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagasagua View Post
Normal chest is not there on quest, but you can have 4 more chests on SR right away when you go inside the cabin. You can leave a Bot or automated program to go loot the chests, people in NA/EU does it this way I myself leave 2 characters doing it 20 hours per day and I get around 350M-450M per character, that's 700M-900M a day without doing a single thing.

Heres a lil video of where the chests are located. Tooks me 2 minutes 'cause I explain but when I leave it with my program it only takes me 1:15 PER RUN ;P

Please don't ask what programs or how to leave it doing it by itself, it's enough help by giving you guys the location of the 4 chests.

****, all that view and only a thanks? Oh well.

And please stop sending me PM's about if I can do you guys the macro, it won't work on you because my PC specifications and resolution is far different than yours; when you make a macro it'll only work if YOU DO IT, it won't work if you use someone else macro.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #101

Maybe because there is not a good free noclip. Btw, the video could also provoke the fix of the bug. Many people in my server (GF) are unable to find the quest, and the thing is suspect.
Old   #102

Quote:

Does this still work or the limit of entry stop this ? >
Old   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohammed_one View Post
Does this still work or the limit of entry stop this ? >
Yes, it does works on any retail server EU or NA (retail = official)

This is exploiting a Quest to get unlimited entries by taking quest, going inside instance, drop quest, and repeat. You can enter 1000 times on a single day =D

I already replied the people that asked me stuffs =)
Old   #104

Quote:
Yes, it does works on any retail server EU or NA (retail = official)

This is exploiting a Quest to get unlimited entries by taking quest, going inside instance, drop quest, and repeat. You can enter 1000 times on a single day =D

I already replied the people that asked me stuffs =)
which macro program are you using ? My character goes different places everytime... How can you do it without any problem ? Please pm me your skype
Old   #105

Thats the main problem of macro recorder The game client is always lagging when loading textures, so the character always goes different places. Just need debug macro script.. waste many time for this. Until 4.5 i farmed steel rake on clicker, when it was "1box version", debugging takes 4 days to make it stable, 1 fail run on 10-11 good ones.