Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 08:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[CN][Bot] New Chinese Aion Bot ;)

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgami View Post
anyone know if there is a way to get password from the account? i tried using my email but it looks to me that was changed as well.
After registering new account you have 2 weeks to fill your details - name adress id etc cell number this is for account security you can use this info to get back your account sending real scan copy of your id or something (i am not sure), but in your case only email can helps if they change it how can you prove that this is your account, BUT you can send letter use form in sdo site and fill all info you know - last time you log in your ip adress that you acc was hacked, may be it helps...

Old   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by krokodilos02 View Post
To all noobs...

Before become hacker and start using bots...
use a @@ Anti-Virus.

When you download files:

-you should scan them for virus...
(before infect your system or lose account)
--If the files are infected.
you should not use them.
--If the files aren't infected.
use them in your own risk....
Files are clean (did online scan and my antivirus scan about 5-6 times)...well i'm not sure but my character naked now.

Old   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalMaiden View Post
Files are clean (did online scan and my antivirus scan about 5-6 times)...well i'm not sure but my character naked now.
Confirmed, this bot steals passwords. My system is clean, just the account I used with this bot (the lowest lvl character) got hacked. They capture your username and password in the login screen and sent them to the hacker.
They change your password and email and leave your characters naked with 14k gold on them
Old   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by General View Post
They change your password and email and leave your characters naked with 14k gold on them
If they change your password how did you know that heis naked with 14k gold? and why they hacked lowlevel char? I think low level not interesting for them (no gold all staff are binding) who cares about this thrash?

Old   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fobos View Post
If they change your password how did you know that heis naked with 14k gold? and why they hacked lowlevel char? I think low level not interesting for them (no gold all staff are binding) who cares about this thrash?
Fobos... use your brain... instead of making useless questions.

Quote:
If they change your password how did you know that heis naked with 14k gold?
Because I recovered my password?

Quote:
and why they hacked lowlevel char? think low level not interesting for them
Because they get a username and password, and they dont know whats the level, items, of the account characters before they change its password to avoid being interrupted after they log in to the account?

Quote:
(no gold all staff are binding) who cares about this thrash?
They sell all those items in the stores npcs, even if they are noob items, because Chinese hackers and gold farmers are stupid low life delinquents that only think about making money selling all the gold they can, and specialy they like to ruin others with no remorse specialy if they are foreigners.

PS - Is being said in chinese forums that these chinese(bot makers, etc) are so low that they even hack accounts of users who bought the bots
Old   #51

elite*gold: 80
first post also edited
Old   #52

I can run this bot but after the client was running and click the "home" button, there is no any skill showing in the list, there is no actions after you click the start of the bot. How can I fix this issue?
the second question is whether this bot is using for Chinese Aion 1.2?
Thanks in Ad
Old   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by feifei0703 View Post
I can run this bot but after the client was running and click the "home" button, there is no any skill showing in the list, there is no actions after you click the start of the bot. How can I fix this issue?
the second question is whether this bot is using for Chinese Aion 1.2?
Thanks in Ad
The big red writing saying KEYLOGGER on the first post guarantees your gonna lose your account. Why bother?
Old   #54

didnt work for me
Old   #55

Hi, After Aion CN update path this week ,this bot dead ,Anyone can stiil?