Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 16:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EU/NA/PRIVATE] ImmonsAionPlayer - FREE TEST DAYS!

Discussion on [EU/NA/PRIVATE] ImmonsAionPlayer - FREE TEST DAYS! within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EU/NA/PRIVATE] ImmonsAionPlayer - FREE TEST DAYS!

Free test period has ended. Thanks everyone for tests, bugs reporting and more. During this test I improved bot by fixing minor and major bugs, adding new feature and changing UI.

Remember, you can still try ImmonsAionPlayer by using demo version that works 30 minutes!

www.aionbot.eu

Code:
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Hello folks! [/COLOR]

As a developer of [COLOR="Green"]ImmonsAionPlayer [/COLOR]I would like to grant you ability to test [COLOR="Green"]ImmonsAionPlayer [/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]FOR FREE for nearly 1 week! [/COLOR]

In test period, you are able to use all options that are included in VIP license(more info about bot: [url]http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/aion-hacks-bots-cheats-exploits/2472731-immonsaionplayer-best-bot-best-price.html[/url])

While in this test period,[COLOR="Magenta"] anyone who buy license will get 2 extra months of VIP time[/COLOR].

How to participate? Just download bot from my website and run it! Having some issues? Message me [COLOR="Red"]skype: immonsi[/COLOR]

Remember, [COLOR="Green"]ImmonsAionPlayer [/COLOR]gives best options for best price, and now they are free!

What [COLOR="Green"]ImmonsAionPlayer [/COLOR]includes?

-[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Grinding[/COLOR]
-[COLOR="Green"]Gathering[/COLOR]
-[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Aethertapping[/COLOR]
-[COLOR="Teal"]Crafting[/COLOR]
-[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Radar[/COLOR]
-[COLOR="Magenta"]Party mode[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="4"]http://www.aionbot.eu[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Old 05/02/2013, 16:58   #2

best boot ever .. but #####
Old 05/05/2013, 07:02   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immons View Post
Ohh I was "together" with sillyfag. Helped him with EntityList. Then he bitched about my english, while he is native and he knows only english, not any other language.
Sorry to hear that Immons, if you can use the word "bitched" in correct context your English can't be that bad.

Anyway, you two should put everything behind you and move forward. It takes more energy to be ****** at eachother than it does to not be ****** at eachother.
Old 05/05/2013, 09:46   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by geffon View Post
I think immos bot's death waypoint function better than roibot.
and The rotbot's autoskills function better than immos bot's because immos bot's cast skills is quite slow(it should be quick).
Thanks for opinion about my skill system. What do you mean it cast skills slowly? After cast it changes skill slower than it should?
Old 05/05/2013, 13:36   #5

Your skills system : Click "1" -> change skill icon -> Click "1" -> change skill icon -> loop
change skill icon let it is slow. If the skills is in cooldown , your should not change the skill icon in hotkey "1" , it is wasting time.
Robot skills system : Click skills -> check cooldown -> click after cooldown
Old 05/05/2013, 14:10   #6

So you are wrong, my system is "same" as roibot, because he took that idea from me(offsets he took from me too). : ) i am just struggling with time adjust.
Old 05/05/2013, 20:19   #7

I don't mean to be rude I just want to clear up one thing. I am the other developer and wrote the current buff system that's in place now. Each buff is assigned a thread from the thread pool, runs it's own function with its own interval to sleep the thread for each buff. This system took a while to get right so I'm sure I indeed wrote it. From the inception of this project to now I personally have around 6000 lines in the release now, buff, skills, combat, farming and supportive functions included. This is all I'll say.
Old 05/05/2013, 20:41   #8

And what's the point? Cause I don't get it.
Old 05/07/2013, 16:53   #9

elite*gold: 200
The version updated to your site can't be downloaded.
Old 05/07/2013, 19:20   #10

why it can't be downloaded? AV alert?
Old 05/08/2013, 10:19   #11

elite*gold: 200
Avast didn't alert, but I turned it off and I could download, so that was the problem. Thanks.
Old 05/08/2013, 10:30   #12

Yea, AionMemory.dll is always detected by heurestic scanners, due to some methods(that I don't even use )
Old 05/21/2013, 03:53   #13

ImmonsAionPlayer - cheap bot - lifetime license! WTF IS THIS BULL **** Y MY **** EXPIRE? i thot it spose to be lifetime license?
Old 05/21/2013, 10:11   #14

really? i don't see that grinding license expires for anyone, maybe contact with me before?
Old 05/24/2013, 22:47   #15
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,536

1 thread is enough.

#closed
Closed Thread