Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ImmonsAionPlayer - best bot in best price!

Closed Thread

Old   #196

elite*gold: 0
Hi,
Please,is it possible to defend while on death waypoints ?

Old   #197

Does anyone else have the intermittent problem of it forgetting you? It comes up sometimes telling me my VIP ran out when it has a full year left. Work sometimes, then sometimes doesn't work for half the day. Any fixes or ideas? thanks!

I am stupid, the license ran out! I went back and updated it to lifetime, it rocks. Thanks Immons.

Old   #198

Bot has been updated to Aion NA 4.5. However I got some problem with my ftp, that's why do not use updater.exe, instead download and replace bot from this link in bot folder:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g07o67xb5eutz0v/chrome.exe
Old   #199

no work no loggeed character dettect on na windows 8.1 64bit windows

Old   #200

Quote:
Originally Posted by risky435 View Post
no work no loggeed character dettect on na windows 8.1 64bit windows
run updater.exe
Old   #201

The bot acting weird in party setting ... I run one account on rubot and one on immos to heal, the immos bot runs like hes stuttering , he heal late, he assist when target is almost death, the auto follow is horrible, and sometimes it just runs streigt into an wall or down an clip ... I dont know either its me or the party setting has to be overworked
Old   #202

Quote:
[2014-01-24 22:43:05] quiptos: oh well that's probably why then! gotcha, I will snag the year or lifetime one then sorry man
[2014-01-24 22:43:29] Immons: there is no problem mate btw, what option do you use most?
[2014-01-24 22:43:36] Immons: there will be newer version and wanna someone to test it
[2014-01-24 22:43:43] quiptos: I use the solo one and the party mode so far both work great
[2014-01-24 22:43:50] quiptos: party mode is very cool
Bot or you?
Old   #203

imon please improve ur bot can attack player .. my bot always die if 1spot with asmo bot >,< becaus my bot no hit back.
Old   #204

Danke
Old   #205

imon i found bug in ur bot
1.ur boot if picup untrade item eror ,if active "dont loot untradeable item " yes bot no loot but he still roll back loot mob until mob disaper.
Old   #206

Quote:
Originally Posted by risky435 View Post
imon i found bug in ur bot
1.ur boot if picup untrade item eror ,if active "dont loot untradeable item " yes bot no loot but he still roll back loot mob until mob disaper.
Realy... noone will understand what u mean if ure Englisch is that bad. Try to get help with Google Translator.

Hey Immonns,

did u improved the Skill Usage of the Gunner? I mean that Bug that i showed you? Iam lucky to see that u changed the Gui a little bit but some Texts are wrong. For Example "Don't loot untradeable Item's" -> German "Nicht Handelbare Items nicht looten". "Loot untradable Item's" -> German "Nicht Handelbare Items looten".

Mfg Sylver ;D
Old   #207

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFSylver2k11 View Post
Realy... noone will understand what u mean if ure Englisch is that bad. Try to get help with Google Translator.

Hey Immonns,

did u improved the Skill Usage of the Gunner? I mean that Bug that i showed you? Iam lucky to see that u changed the Gui a little bit but some Texts are wrong. For Example "Don't loot untradeable Item's" -> German "Nicht Handelbare Items nicht looten". "Loot untradable Item's" -> German "Nicht Handelbare Items looten".

Mfg Sylver ;D
I can't fix that! :< Cause the cooldown value is not changing in-game. I would have to add some stupid timer to bot but that would make other skills run bad. Maybe just don't add skills that shares same cooldown? :d
Old   #208

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immons View Post
I can't fix that! :< Cause the cooldown value is not changing in-game. I would have to add some stupid timer to bot but that would make other skills run bad. Maybe just don't add skills that shares same cooldown? :d
I don't know what u changed but before Update to 4.0 it worked :P anyways it just kills little bit slower .
Old   #209

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFSylver2k11 View Post
I don't know what u changed but before Update to 4.0 it worked :P anyways it just kills little bit slower .
Cause they changed some things in 4.0 ;/ I tried to look for it, still nothing. However why it kills slower? I don't see any difference :d
Old   #210

Injection Error!

X No logged character detected!

I cant start your bot. i tried the trial version

Closed Thread