Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ImmonsAionPlayer - best bot in best price!

Discussion on ImmonsAionPlayer - best bot in best price! within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/26/2013, 18:52   #151

elite*gold: 0
when inventory is full no loot misc items fix for no avoid loot plz lose kinah my bad english sorry
and in mentor system the 1 char stuck when mobs die no continuous kill for long time

and remake skill rotation in sin is very hard config for rune
Old 11/26/2013, 23:16   #152

hi, this is ready for alquimia server version 4.3?
regards
Old 11/27/2013, 19:12   #153

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanaion View Post
hi, this is ready for alquimia server version 4.3?
regards
This is some private server?
Old 12/01/2013, 23:01   #154

Hi Immons,

could u change it if Skills share the same cooldown? For Gunner it's realy anoying :/ Is there anyway u could change it to like it was before this update? I would appreciate it very much.

Thank you!
Old 12/02/2013, 12:04   #155

hey yeah i need too know too the language too start read and learn abaut this stuffs is more well too know too build somethink than play in the building :P
Old 12/03/2013, 13:15   #156

Well, even Google Translator has a better English I don't understand what u mean.
Old 12/08/2013, 19:29   #157

Hi Immons, please fix looting system when inventory is full... this bug makes this bot is usseles
Old 12/09/2013, 11:15   #158

This isn't bug. Useless? Why?
Old 12/09/2013, 11:57   #159

Sorry it isn't a bug, the bot disables the loot system when inventory is full. Is useless cause you have the bot runing and lossing a lot of kinah and misc. I prefer the bot gets disconnected when the inventory is full, do not have it runing for nothing..

Thank you
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2013, 19:26   #160

Quote:
Originally Posted by koxis View Post
Sorry it isn't a bug, the bot disables the loot system when inventory is full. Is useless cause you have the bot runing and lossing a lot of kinah and misc. I prefer the bot gets disconnected when the inventory is full, do not have it runing for nothing..

Thank you
+1000 + no work good mantra chanter a another skill no work in mentor system loot bug and not continuous moving mmm .

unattended not updated would not be better to give me the money and I'm going because it's a headache program. I would like to fix it or else the community will be reduced

I'm thinking that just want to steal the money for an unfinished program
Old 12/09/2013, 20:04   #161

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thehell88 View Post
+1000 + no work good mantra chanter a another skill no work in mentor system loot bug and not continuous moving mmm .

unattended not updated would not be better to give me the money and I'm going because it's a headache program. I would like to fix it or else the community will be reduced

I'm thinking that just want to steal the money for an unfinished program
First thing you have to do is to learn proper english, I will not bother next time reading such ****.

The mentor bug is fixed, just update program. Mantra not working? Working very well, first time start mantras, if character dies it will use them as "After death buffs".
Old 12/09/2013, 23:17   #162

you just lie, and also is not my obligation to learn English
* 're racist because I am not English I speak Spanish in Spain is obvious

I have the program updated and does not work, do not lie to us. you just get the money and abandon the program
Old 12/11/2013, 17:37   #163

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thehell88 View Post
you just lie, and also is not my obligation to learn English
* 're racist because I am not English I speak Spanish in Spain is obvious

I have the program updated and does not work, do not lie to us. you just get the money and abandon the program
No, I don't lie, is it my fault that you are too stupid to configure bot properly? Am I racist? No - I speak Polish as native and I can speak English - you can't.
Old 12/11/2013, 22:03   #164

After this interesting discussion....
what you seem about the option to disconnect the bot in case that you can't solve the problem of loot??

For your information, every time i charge the configuration i need to active again some options as no animation, loot non tradeable and disconnect if gm detected.

In general is a good bot in my opinion, loot issue is a big problem for me but functionality is so good.

Please fix it.
Old 12/12/2013, 19:52   #165

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immons View Post
No, I don't lie, is it my fault that you are too stupid to configure bot properly? Am I racist? No - I speak Polish as native and I can speak English - you can't.
... explain error?
Closed Thread