Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 06:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AionSpot - Free Bot for EU/NA

Discussion on AionSpot - Free Bot for EU/NA within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 05/09/2013, 01:11   #721

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmast View Post
I will create a new tutorial, but you can set the available tutorial to 1080P HD and you will see everything crystal clear. And if you don't know what the options are, simple read the tooltips which appear if you hold your mouse pointer over the function.

You should change the Numlock key to Delete because the bot use this key for running.

If you don't know what grinding is, maybe it is not the right way for you to use a bot? You simple can use google and you will find something like this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grinding_(video_gaming).

I personally think you should not use a bot because I think that if you want to use a bot you should be able to understand some simple basic things like grinding and you should know what a kisk is or probably be able to use google.

But if you still think you can learn all that stuff and use google sometimes by yourself . I can help you with setup and so one, just add me please in Skype: akaike02 and I will show you everything you should now.
I tried to do same or similar things as was shown in your 1st tutorial video (about priest), recorded a video of it. Nothing worked, the character was only running. The options in the actual; bot are not everywhere the same as in your video. I don't understand what wrong I did Please watch my video and tell me what is wrong. I even have 2 videos about 2 characters, the 2nd will be up soon too.
Old 05/09/2013, 01:12   #722

Looten geht wohl erst mit Premium?

hab gerade mal bezahlt...
Old 05/09/2013, 01:28   #723

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manuel1988 View Post
Looten geht wohl erst mit Premium?

hab gerade mal bezahlt...
Looten geht auch schon mit der Demo Version, man muss es jedoch selbstständig anmachen

Hier:

@Goddevilf666ck: Please, deactivate Gathering at config - > other - > gathering - > uncheck activate.
Old 05/09/2013, 01:31   #724

kannst du mich noch schnell frei geben?
Old 05/09/2013, 01:34   #725

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmast View Post
Well, I'm glad you understand a little bit now . If you need a basic setup, you can read this tutorial here: . To you question about the skill name: the name doesn't matter, it is just for yourself to know which skill you already added. To understand better what Kisks exactly are, you can take a look at this page: , just disable this option and everything should work without a Kisk.

It is not possible to run this bot in a group, but I can tell you, that solo your character will gain more exp.
Thanks for the link, but there is still less explanations in the basic setup text than in the video, and I did everything that's written there plus selected Looting and Gathering, but nothing worked, the characters were just running. If gathering must be done differently, should I uncheck "Gathering" in my Config? At least I wanna understand how to hunt and take loot, and heal (for Priest) or rest (for Warrior). My characters were in a group, does it prevent the bot from working?

PS: yes now I see you told me to deactivate gathering.
Old 05/09/2013, 01:36   #726

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
Thanks for the link, but there is still less explanations in the basic setup text than in the video, and I did everything that's written there plus selected Looting and Gathering, but nothing worked, the characters were just running. If gathering must be done differently, should I uncheck "Gathering" in my Config? At least I wanna understand how to hunt and take loot, and heal (for Priest) or rest (for Warrior). My characters were in a group, does it prevent the bot from working?
@Goddevilf666ck: Please, deactivate Gathering at config - > other - > gathering - > uncheck "Activate". No, as I already said. No group option.

@Manuel1988: Habe dir soeben die Lizenz geschickt .
Old 05/09/2013, 01:55   #727

Also der Support is schon mal Geil
Old 05/09/2013, 01:58   #728

Hmm sounds interesting, can the bot work minimezed? and can it be multi accounted on the same PC without virtual machine, as RuBot, i have 2 RuBots running on the same PC without virtual machine but i need to have 2 keys. Would i be able to do that? and will i need 1 or 2 keys for it?
Old 05/09/2013, 02:00   #729

Quote:
Originally Posted by scripter2 View Post
Hmm sounds interesting, can the bot work minimezed? and can it be multi accounted on the same PC without virtual machine, as RuBot, i have 2 RuBots running on the same PC without virtual machine but i need to have 2 keys. Would i be able to do that? and will i need 1 or 2 keys for it?
Of course you can run more than one client at the same time minimized without virtual machine and you don't need two keys for that. One licence is enough and you can run as many clients as your computer can runs.

@Manuel1988: Danke für die Rückmeldung Manuel . Freut mich sehr, wenn etwas Positives berichtet wird.
Old 05/09/2013, 02:45   #730

was ist eigentlich mit dem Gathering Macro gemeint?

Kannst du mir die geben/ erklären?
Old 05/09/2013, 02:55   #731

Quote:
was ist eigentlich mit dem Gathering Macro gemeint?

Kannst du mir die geben/ erklären?
Klar.

1. Die Pflanze suchen, die du sammeln möchtest.
2. Ist Schritt eins getan, geht es an das Erstellen vom Makro. Einfach die Taste "U" im Spiel drücken und es sollte sich das Makro Menü öffnen.
3. Dann auf "Neu" - > Makroname ist egal - > Makrobeschreibung "Ich bin zu beschäftigt um selber zu sammeln" oder du lässt das Feld einfach leer -> Makrobefehl: /select Pflanzenname also z. B. /select Aria
4. Auf "Speichern" drücken.
5. Makro in deine Fertigkeitenleiste ziehen und zwar in den achten Slot:

6. Gathering in AionSpot aktivieren - > Spots erstellen - > Start drücken -> Zuschauen

Falls es immer noch nicht verständlich genug ist, weil ich so unverständlich schreibe, macht es eventuell dieses Video verständlich wie das Sammeln mit AionSpot funktioniert

Old 05/09/2013, 03:05   #732

passt.
Alles Supi

Sorry das ich dich so spät noch nerve Aber kann ich den Bot irgend wie einstellen, das er im Start Gebiet nicht so oft gegen die Bäume läuft?
Old 05/09/2013, 03:10   #733

Quote:
passt.
Alles Supi

Sorry das ich dich so spät noch nerve Aber kann ich den Bot irgend wie einstellen, das er im Start Gebiet nicht so oft gegen die Bäume läuft?
Kein Problem . Erstmal solltest du beim erstellen von deinen Spots darauf achten, dass du Bäume etc vermeidest. Danach kannst du noch den "Search Radius" einstellen. Dieser ist normal auf 500 eingestellt - > Er greift jeden und alles an, egal wie weit weg und ob Baum oder nicht Baum vor dem Ziel. Einfach z. B auf 20 einstellen und dein Charakter wird nur noch Dinge angreifen, sammeln die in diesem Radius sind.

Ansonsten falls er doch mal wieder ein Baum lieb haben sollte, wird der Charakter sich selbstständig nach ungefähr 18 Sekunden befreien.

P.S. Bitte verwende doch das offizielle Forum für den Support. Dort kannst du auch mit mir live chatten wenn ich verfügbar bin, auch ohne Skype.
Old 05/09/2013, 03:28   #734

Oh, my bot started hunting and looting, resting and healing... This is my video
. But I gotta study gathering also, and then while hunting since level 11 they'll need to employ more skills, and with different cooldowns, will the bot cope with that? To hunt at Altgard Ice Lake. How much do I have to pay if I run the bot on 2 PCs?
Old 05/09/2013, 03:34   #735

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
Oh, my bot started hunting and looting, resting and healing... This is my video . But I gotta study gathering also, and then while hunting since level 11 they'll need to employ more skills, and with different cooldowns, will the bot cope with that? To hunt at Altgard Ice Lake. How much do I have to pay if I run the bot on 2 PCs?
1. You don't need to set the cooldown of each skill, just decrease the skill changing interval from 50 to 25, chains and everything else will work.You just need to add the skill one by one, that's it. And by the way you can not gather and use the grinding mode together.

The bot costs 10 euro per month and you need one licence for two computers.