Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 20:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AionSpot - Free Bot for EU/NA

Discussion on AionSpot - Free Bot for EU/NA within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 04/20/2013, 13:27   #706

elite*gold: 0
suspended,work
Old 04/20/2013, 15:23   #707

This is the right adress:
Old 05/06/2013, 20:09   #708

already set the blacklist but stills attack the blacklisted monster .. why ??
Old 05/06/2013, 23:02   #709

Quote:
Originally Posted by geffon View Post
already set the blacklist but stills attack the blacklisted monster .. why ??
I can't tell you if you give me little informations about your settings. Add me in skype: akaike02 and I will help you and by the way, please use forum for support.
Old 05/07/2013, 03:23   #710

Guys i have been looking all over the place for a free aion bot but i cant find one. i Really dont know what to look for. can someone please point me in the right direction for a free aion bot please... seriously. I dont care if you call me names for bein so dumb as to not being able to find one... but if you can please just post me a link or again. point me in the right direction after you finish with your name calling that would be appreciated
Old 05/07/2013, 04:14   #711

Are you retarded? 3 topics below this one, there is free aionbot called roibot aka shittynuts bot:

Old 05/07/2013, 21:08   #712

what happened to the old forum?!
Old 05/08/2013, 20:24   #713

For Aionspot: please give a normal tutorial! I tried to watch your videos but they are small and I don't see what you set there in Hunting, Healing, Other sections of the bot and in Options of the Aion client. I tried to use it on lev.1 character. I'm a totally new person for MMORPG bots, so sorry, I don't understand what to do. For 15 min that the program runs the trial, and for several times, I couldn't make it work satisfactorily, and then it stopped opening the program. The first time I tried it, it asked for Spots. What should I do - add, save, load? I did all the 3. But when Adding, it begins to add many lines and seem to never stop, while the character is standing, so what is it doing and what should I do? I saved a couple of spots to my computer and used to load them. In config, I understood how to add a skill and added Ferocious Strike. The best thing that the program used to do to me today was that the character was targeting all mobs around (by one) and fight them, but not taking the loot and not stopping when he lost his health! I tried to set other options, in Hunting and Other, I checked loot, gathering, rest after health is below 30%, Melee... Then I clicked on Start again, but then the character didn't start to do anything at all!! Sprigg workers were around him, and Azpha too, but he did nothing!! Now I can't open the program. Please provide any understandable tutorial and give a normal trial period, at least a day! 15 min is a mockery! I won't buy a product if it never worked for me and I don't understand how to use it!!!

When I start to watch your youtube video in Full screen mode, how can I set it so the control bar doesn't disappear from under my cursor? You guys here post such accelerated videos, and show how you click something very quickly, I need to often press pause to read what is there, and it's so uncomfortable when the bar where I press it auto-hides...

I saw in your video, you checked "Stop grinding after 180" and "Use Kisk", what does it mean? What is grinding, what is Kisk for lev 1???

What did you write or set in Aion options instead of Numlock? Delete? (the video is unsharp on this). What is the sense of it? It's keys on keyboard, what do they do, why changing? Numlock usually gives run forward but I never use it, what connection does it have with the bot??

Why do you throw all or almost all skills out of the quick bar, even on a big character, is it necessary to do so? I see, the 1st skill in the bar is very often changing. If it is meant to play big characters such way, what if I decide to switch to a usual manual fight and need all my skills? Draw them back again into the bar?
Old 05/08/2013, 22:21   #714

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
For Aionspot: please give a normal tutorial! I tried to watch your videos but they are small and I don't see what you set there in Hunting, Healing, Other sections of the bot and in Options of the Aion client. I tried to use it on lev.1 character. I'm a totally new person for MMORPG bots, so sorry, I don't understand what to do. For 15 min that the program runs the trial, and for several times, I couldn't make it work satisfactorily, and then it stopped opening the program. The first time I tried it, it asked for Spots. What should I do - add, save, load? I did all the 3. But when Adding, it begins to add many lines and seem to never stop, while the character is standing, so what is it doing and what should I do? I saved a couple of spots to my computer and used to load them. In config, I understood how to add a skill and added Ferocious Strike. The best thing that the program used to do to me today was that the character was targeting all mobs around (by one) and fight them, but not taking the loot and not stopping when he lost his health! I tried to set other options, in Hunting and Other, I checked loot, gathering, rest after health is below 30%, Melee... Then I clicked on Start again, but then the character didn't start to do anything at all!! Sprigg workers were around him, and Azpha too, but he did nothing!! Now I can't open the program. Please provide any understandable tutorial and give a normal trial period, at least a day! 15 min is a mockery! I won't buy a product if it never worked for me and I don't understand how to use it!!!

When I start to watch your youtube video in Full screen mode, how can I set it so the control bar doesn't disappear from under my cursor? You guys here post such accelerated videos, and show how you click something very quickly, I need to often press pause to read what is there, and it's so uncomfortable when the bar where I press it auto-hides...

I saw in your video, you checked "Stop grinding after 180" and "Use Kisk", what does it mean? What is grinding, what is Kisk for lev 1???

What did you write or set in Aion options instead of Numlock? Delete? (the video is unsharp on this). What is the sense of it? It's keys on keyboard, what do they do, why changing? Numlock usually gives run forward but I never use it, what connection does it have with the bot??

Why do you throw all or almost all skills out of the quick bar, even on a big character, is it necessary to do so? I see, the 1st skill in the bar is very often changing. If it is meant to play big characters such way, what if I decide to switch to a usual manual fight and need all my skills? Draw them back again into the bar?
I will create a new tutorial, but you can set the available tutorial to 1080P HD and you will see everything crystal clear. And if you don't know what the options are, simple read the tooltips which appear if you hold your mouse pointer over the function.

You should change the Numlock key to Delete because the bot use this key for running.

If you don't know what grinding is, maybe it is not the right way for you to use a bot? You simple can use google and you will find something like this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grinding_(video_gaming).

I personally think you should not use a bot because I think that if you want to use a bot you should be able to understand some simple basic things like grinding and you should know what a kisk is or probably be able to use google.

But if you still think you can learn all that stuff and use google sometimes by yourself . I can help you with setup and so one, just add me please in Skype: akaike02 and I will show you everything you should now.
Old 05/09/2013, 00:08   #715

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmast View Post
I will create a new tutorial, but you can set the available tutorial to 1080P HD and you will see everything crystal clear. And if you don't know what the options are, simple read the tooltips which appear if you hold your mouse pointer over the function.

You should change the Numlock key to Delete because the bot use this key for running.

If you don't know what grinding is, maybe it is not the right way for you to use a bot? You simple can use google and you will find something like this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grinding_(video_gaming).

I personally think you should not use a bot because I think that if you want to use a bot you should be able to understand some simple basic things like grinding and you should know what a kisk is or probably be able to use google.

But if you still think you can learn all that stuff and use google sometimes by yourself . I can help you with setup and so one, just add me please in Skype: akaike02 and I will show you everything you should now.
Thanks. I've set HD1080, yes, it's somewhat better, but I need to press pause many times yet, to see what you're doing and understand how I can apply it. On the 1st video you show a little Priest. I created a Warrior and a Priest (on diff accounts and computers). I see you put Smite I into skills but you call it with a different name, why? Can't I just put "Smite I"? I read and understood about grinding. I set Delete button instead of Numlock in Aion options. I read about Kisks, but wiki says that personal kisks are gained in quests and group kisks are bought in the game. So how can I use them? Do I have to buy them? My 2 new characters are very little and poor. I would like to work them as a group, cause I think it gives more exp, but also could use each one as solo if it's required so. On the 1st video, you remove all but 1 or 2 skills out of quickbar, is it necessary to do so? Warrior can use 1 skill but Priest has 2 - Smite I and Helaing Light I.
As for skype, I don't have it so far, then if it's necessary I should create one. But I'm Russian and would understand written text better than oral. I'll try the bot on the 2nd character (Priest). I can record it with Camtasia 8.

Even though I might seem dumb, but I used bots very much in social games and hope to finally understand how to use one for MMORPG.
Old 05/09/2013, 00:22   #716

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
Thanks. I've set HD1080, yes, it's somewhat better, but I need to press pause many times yet, to see what you're doing and understand how I can apply it. On the 1st video you show a little Priest. I created a Warrior and a Priest (on diff accounts and computers). I see you put Smite I into skills but you call it with a different name, why? Can't I just put "Smite I"? I read and understood about grinding. I set Delete button instead of Numlock in Aion options. I read about Kisks, but wiki says that personal kisks are gained in quests and group kisks are bought in the game. So how can I use them? Do I have to buy them? My 2 new characters are very little and poor. I would like to work them as a group, cause I think it gives more exp, but also could use each one as solo if it's required so. On the 1st video, you remove all but 1 or 2 skills out of quickbar, is it necessary to do so? Warrior can use 1 skill but Priest has 2 - Smite I and Helaing Light I.
As for skype, I don't have it so far, then if it's necessary I should create one. But I'm Russian and would understand written text better than oral. I'll try the bot on the 2nd character (Priest). I can record it with Camtasia 8.

Even though I might seem dumb, but I used bots very much in social games and hope to finally understand how to use one for MMORPG.
Well, I'm glad you understand a little bit now . If you need a basic setup, you can read this tutorial here: . To you question about the skill name: the name doesn't matter, it is just for yourself to know which skill you already added. To understand better what Kisks exactly are, you can take a look at this page: , just disable this option and everything should work without a Kisk.

It is not possible to run this bot in a group, but I can tell you, that solo your character will gain more exp.

Ach da, jesle scho ja toscha ruski. Takschto jesle ni panimajisch moi angliski ja tibe i magu napisat na ruskam .
Old 05/09/2013, 00:32   #717

Hey...
hab mal nen paar Fragen vor dem Kauf :P

1. Sollte ich den Bot auf einen anderen Rechner laufen lassen als mein Main Char oder ist das egal?

2. Wie siehts aus mit gebannt werden? War er schon mal Detected oder wird man nur erwischt beim Routen ablaufen?

3. Was ist mit Hacks included gemeint?

Grüße
Old 05/09/2013, 00:38   #718

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manuel1988 View Post
Hey...
hab mal nen paar Fragen vor dem Kauf :P

1. Sollte ich den Bot auf einen anderen Rechner laufen lassen als mein Main Char oder ist das egal?

2. Wie siehts aus mit gebannt werden? War er schon mal Detected oder wird man nur erwischt beim Routen ablaufen?

3. Was ist mit Hacks included gemeint?

Grüße
1. Das ist vollkommen egal. Ich kann dir nur von anderen Benutzer weitergeben wie es ist: Es wurde noch niemand von AionSpots Kunden gebannt. Es gibt genug Kunden die mit ihrem 60iger Charakter Kinah sammeln und das 18 Stunden am Tag. Bis jetzt ist wie gesagt noch kein Bann bekannt.

2. Der Bot ist soweit nicht aufspürbar. Das Einzige was dir passieren kann ist, dass du von anderen Spielern gemeldet wirst. Jedoch ist es selbst in diesem Fall nicht sicher, dass du gebannt wirst. Das Einzige was passiert ist, dass dein Charakter - wenn er mehrmals von VERSCHIEDENEN Personen gemeldet wird, weniger Erfahrung bekommt, oder kein Loot für eine bestimmte Zeit.

3. An Hacks ist nur ein Speed-Hack vorhanden. Dieser erlaubt es dir mit deinem Charakter schneller zu laufen.

Falls weitere Fragen bestehen darfst du mich auch gerne in Skype hinzufügen . Skype: akaike02
Old 05/09/2013, 00:40   #719

Hab leider kein Skype...:/

Dann eigentlich nur noch eine Frage

Welche Klasse ist die beste fürs Boten? (viel Kinah) :P
Old 05/09/2013, 00:44   #720

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manuel1988 View Post
Hab leider kein Skype...:/

Dann eigentlich nur noch eine Frage

Welche Klasse ist die beste fürs Boten? (viel Kinah) :P
Ich empfehle den Gladiator, sehr leicht einzustellen und sehr schwer zu töten. Eigentlich perfekt für's Farmen.