Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 05:40

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

AionSpot - Bot for Aion NA/GameForge

Reply
 
Old   #121
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 940
Received Thanks: 521
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumemaru2 View Post
Sorry Because I will post a wall of Text, and my english is not so good


Well, I waited infront of my monitor until the bot Stop working..

it wasn't stop working, but stop looking around for monster after about 1-2 min (if there is still no monster around)

Sometimes it'll wait until the mobs respawn (camera keep rotating and then attack the mobs).
But sometimes it will stop moving even the mobs respawn and attacking me.

The strange thing is, if the bot stop moving - then I click random mobs, it'll move and start botting again


The bot, working properly if ithere is a lot of mobs around my character

Last, by "your setting" did you mean my bot Configuration?


Ps:
My guess: its just my slowpoke internet connection or my awsome vga (radeon hd4350 lol) so sometimes mobs only appear when they only 10m or closer to me

Thx for your response anyway :3
Do you speak another language besides English? German, Russian?
I speak both.

Well, you're maybe right with your conjecture because no other had this problem with the newest version 4.1. And yes, with "your settings" I mean your bot configurations.

Maldoran:

Na ja, eigentlich war das für heute geplant, allerdings will meine Freundin unbedingt, dass ich bei ihr übernachte und ein paar andere Dinge stoßen mir ständig dazwischen ... falls heute nichts mehr von mir kommt, tut es mir leid. Morgen dann aber ganz sicher (Samstag).



xmast is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #122
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmast View Post
Do you speak another language besides English? German, Russian?
I speak both.

Well, you're maybe right with your conjecture because no other had this problem with the newest version 4.1. And yes, with "your settings" I mean your bot configurations.

Maldoran:

Na ja, eigentlich war das für heute geplant, allerdings will meine Freundin unbedingt, dass ich bei ihr übernachte und ein paar andere Dinge stoßen mir ständig dazwischen ... falls heute nichts mehr von mir kommt, tut es mir leid. Morgen dann aber ganz sicher (Samstag).
Hey Hey das mit der freundin musste mir nich erzählen xD kenne das nich anders von meiner von daher....go go ab zu deiner perle und ein schönen abend wünsche ich


Maldoran is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #123
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 940
Received Thanks: 521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldoran View Post
Hey Hey das mit der freundin musste mir nich erzählen xD kenne das nich anders von meiner von daher....go go ab zu deiner perle und ein schönen abend wünsche ich
Danke, danke . Die neue Version mit dem Waypoints-System habe ich nun trotzdem in Eile veröffentlicht. Viel Spaß damit! Falls Fehler auftauchen, kann ich diese allerdings erst morgen beheben.
xmast is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #124
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 5
can u please add a cast time to the buffs?


hfhfgfghf is offline  
Old   #125
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmast View Post
Do you speak another language besides English? German, Russian?
I speak both.

Well, you're maybe right with your conjecture because no other had this problem with the newest version 4.1. And yes, with "your settings" I mean your bot configurations.

Maldoran:

Na ja, eigentlich war das für heute geplant, allerdings will meine Freundin unbedingt, dass ich bei ihr übernachte und ein paar andere Dinge stoßen mir ständig dazwischen ... falls heute nichts mehr von mir kommt, tut es mir leid. Morgen dann aber ganz sicher (Samstag).
No, I'm an Asian XD
well, either way, 5.0 version work fine to me. thx Xmast
yumemaru2 is offline  
Old   #126
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 940
Received Thanks: 521
Quote:
Originally Posted by hfhfgfghf View Post
can u please add a cast time to the buffs?
Of course . In the next release I will add this feature.

yumemaru2:

My girlfriend is asian too, maybe she understand you Vietnamese?

But however, you're welcome!
xmast is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #127
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 5
i tried it in gameforge i use windows 7 for some reason the bot just change target without casting any spell
bonombo is offline  
Old   #128
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 940
Received Thanks: 521
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonombo View Post
i tried it in gameforge i use windows 7 for some reason the bot just change target without casting any spell
Is your key mapping like this: http://i.epvpimg.com/no7ne.png

Could you send me a screenshot of your bot configuration and your skillbar from aion?
xmast is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #129
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmast View Post
Is your key mapping like this: http://i.epvpimg.com/no7ne.png

Could you send me a screenshot of your bot configuration and your skillbar from aion?
The bot now is working after i updated to the 0.50 version
bonombo is offline  
Old   #130
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 940
Received Thanks: 521
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonombo View Post
The bot now is working after i updated to the 0.50 version
You're welcome. Of course the old version doesn't work with the latest aion gameforge patch, because there are different offsets.
xmast is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #131
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 242
Received Thanks: 72
Great release, thanks. Working perfectly, never freezes and the way-point system is doing pretty well as well. Thanks for this latest release :]

I have just one request, could you add more slots to attack with rather than 7? I'm using a Templar atm and there are MANY skills that can be used, around 12 attacking skills. A lot of them do more damage than my normal attack, but there isn't enough space to fit them all.
ishkaran is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #132
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 432
Received Thanks: 16
hay ,

der bot ist echt supper geworden nice
wollte mal fragen ob ihr noch eine funktion einfügen könnt die das target wechselt nach dem man das mommentane target nicht angreifen kann weil z.B ein hinderniss im weg ist oder sowas

aber ansonsten echt suppi danke
aytaruni is offline  
Old   #133
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 940
Received Thanks: 521
Quote:
Originally Posted by aytaruni View Post
hay ,

der bot ist echt supper geworden nice
wollte mal fragen ob ihr noch eine funktion einfügen könnt die das target wechselt nach dem man das mommentane target nicht angreifen kann weil z.B ein hinderniss im weg ist oder sowas

aber ansonsten echt suppi danke
Die Funktion ist schon längst drin . Der Bot wechselt das Target nach ungefähr 25 Sekunden und bewegt sich wo anders hin, einfach mal abwarten und machen lassen .
xmast is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #134
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 2
Nice Bot

Nice bot xmast! Iv gone threw just about all the free bots and this is the first one that not only works, but also works well. Now I just need to find a way to keep it from stealing kills, players don't like that very much...
Calicfer is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #135
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 242
Received Thanks: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calicfer View Post
Nice bot xmast! Iv gone threw just about all the free bots and this is the first one that not only works, but also works well. Now I just need to find a way to keep it from stealing kills, players don't like that very much...
If xmast can find a way for the bot to detect whether or not the targeted monster is attacking someone else and have the bot target another one should fix the problem.


ishkaran is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.