Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 05:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AionSpot - Bot for Aion NA/GameForge

Old   #121

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumemaru2 View Post
Sorry Because I will post a wall of Text, and my english is not so good

Well, I waited infront of my monitor until the bot Stop working..

it wasn't stop working, but stop looking around for monster after about 1-2 min (if there is still no monster around)

Sometimes it'll wait until the mobs respawn (camera keep rotating and then attack the mobs).
But sometimes it will stop moving even the mobs respawn and attacking me.

The strange thing is, if the bot stop moving - then I click random mobs, it'll move and start botting again

The bot, working properly if ithere is a lot of mobs around my character

Last, by "your setting" did you mean my bot Configuration?

Ps:
My guess: its just my slowpoke internet connection or my awsome vga (radeon hd4350 lol) so sometimes mobs only appear when they only 10m or closer to me

Thx for your response anyway :3
Do you speak another language besides English? German, Russian?
I speak both.

Well, you're maybe right with your conjecture because no other had this problem with the newest version 4.1. And yes, with "your settings" I mean your bot configurations.

Maldoran:

Na ja, eigentlich war das für heute geplant, allerdings will meine Freundin unbedingt, dass ich bei ihr übernachte und ein paar andere Dinge stoßen mir ständig dazwischen ... falls heute nichts mehr von mir kommt, tut es mir leid. Morgen dann aber ganz sicher (Samstag).

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #122

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmast View Post
I speak both.

Well, you're maybe right with your conjecture because no other had this problem with the newest version 4.1. And yes, with "your settings" I mean your bot configurations.

Maldoran:

Na ja, eigentlich war das für heute geplant, allerdings will meine Freundin unbedingt, dass ich bei ihr übernachte und ein paar andere Dinge stoßen mir ständig dazwischen ... falls heute nichts mehr von mir kommt, tut es mir leid. Morgen dann aber ganz sicher (Samstag).
Hey Hey das mit der freundin musste mir nich erzählen xD kenne das nich anders von meiner von daher....go go ab zu deiner perle und ein schönen abend wünsche ich

Thanks
1 User
Old   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldoran View Post
Hey Hey das mit der freundin musste mir nich erzählen xD kenne das nich anders von meiner von daher....go go ab zu deiner perle und ein schönen abend wünsche ich
Danke, danke . Die neue Version mit dem Waypoints-System habe ich nun trotzdem in Eile veröffentlicht. Viel Spaß damit! Falls Fehler auftauchen, kann ich diese allerdings erst morgen beheben.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #124

can u please add a cast time to the buffs?

Old   #125

Quote:
I speak both.

Maldoran:

No, I'm an Asian XD
well, either way, 5.0 version work fine to me. thx Xmast
Old   #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfhfgfghf View Post
can u please add a cast time to the buffs?
Of course . In the next release I will add this feature.

yumemaru2:

My girlfriend is asian too, maybe she understand you Vietnamese?

But however, you're welcome!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #127

i tried it in gameforge i use windows 7 for some reason the bot just change target without casting any spell
Old   #128

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonombo View Post
i tried it in gameforge i use windows 7 for some reason the bot just change target without casting any spell
Is your key mapping like this: http://i.epvpimg.com/no7ne.png

Could you send me a screenshot of your bot configuration and your skillbar from aion?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #129

Quote:
Is your key mapping like this: http://i.epvpimg.com/no7ne.png

Could you send me a screenshot of your bot configuration and your skillbar from aion?
The bot now is working after i updated to the 0.50 version
Old   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonombo View Post
The bot now is working after i updated to the 0.50 version
You're welcome. Of course the old version doesn't work with the latest aion gameforge patch, because there are different offsets.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #131

Great release, thanks. Working perfectly, never freezes and the way-point system is doing pretty well as well. Thanks for this latest release :]

I have just one request, could you add more slots to attack with rather than 7? I'm using a Templar atm and there are MANY skills that can be used, around 12 attacking skills. A lot of them do more damage than my normal attack, but there isn't enough space to fit them all.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #132

hay ,

der bot ist echt supper geworden nice
wollte mal fragen ob ihr noch eine funktion einfügen könnt die das target wechselt nach dem man das mommentane target nicht angreifen kann weil z.B ein hinderniss im weg ist oder sowas

aber ansonsten echt suppi danke
Old   #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by aytaruni View Post
hay ,

der bot ist echt supper geworden nice
wollte mal fragen ob ihr noch eine funktion einfügen könnt die das target wechselt nach dem man das mommentane target nicht angreifen kann weil z.B ein hinderniss im weg ist oder sowas

aber ansonsten echt suppi danke
Die Funktion ist schon längst drin . Der Bot wechselt das Target nach ungefähr 25 Sekunden und bewegt sich wo anders hin, einfach mal abwarten und machen lassen .
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #134

Nice Bot

Nice bot xmast! Iv gone threw just about all the free bots and this is the first one that not only works, but also works well. Now I just need to find a way to keep it from stealing kills, players don't like that very much...
Thanks
1 User
Old   #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calicfer View Post
Nice bot xmast! Iv gone threw just about all the free bots and this is the first one that not only works, but also works well. Now I just need to find a way to keep it from stealing kills, players don't like that very much...
If xmast can find a way for the bot to detect whether or not the targeted monster is attacking someone else and have the bot target another one should fix the problem.