Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AionSpot - Bot for Aion NA/GameForge

Old   #736

elite*gold: 0
How can I make the bot not always be on top of everything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmast View Post
1. You don't need to set the cooldown of each skill, just decrease the skill changing interval from 50 to 25, chains and everything else will work.You just need to add the skill one by one, that's it. And by the way you can not gather and use the grinding mode together.

The bot costs 10 euro per month and you need one licence for two computers.
OK. Not the best thing to pay monthly, but your bot was the only one I could get to work today, with my dumb mind, and I like the black interface more than white... Hopefully you'll help me further on, to understand gathering, macros, chain skills, multiple skills... Where is your link to pay?

Old   #737

Guten Morgen! Erstmal, echt nice der Bot! Nur ein Problem hab ich: ich kann (free version, wills mal testen) nicht looten, da steht nichts von "activate looting" (wie im Video)

Old   #738

mhhh...

Heute morgen stand mein Bot Tot rum und hatte in der 1 das Emote zum ausruhen :/

Ist es möglich das du eine Funktion reim patchst, mit der der Bot auf hört wenn jemand in einem gewissen Radius zu uns ist?

Grüße

Nachtrag:

Kann ich den Bot so einstellen das er erst die Mobs Killt bevor er versucht einen davon zu looten?

Da stirbt der durch recht häufig...
Old   #739

Quote:
Originally Posted by SI90N View Post
Guten Morgen! Erstmal, echt nice der Bot! Nur ein Problem hab ich: ich kann (free version, wills mal testen) nicht looten, da steht nichts von "activate looting" (wie im Video)
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Manuel1988: Du, der stand nur tot rum, weil du keine "Death" Spots erstellt hast, welche dein Bot zu den Hunting Spots bringen.

Das andere Probleme dürfte eigentlich nicht auftreten, aber ich schaue mir den Code nochmal an und veröffentliche wenn nötig noch heute eine neue Version.

Goddevilf666ck: Thank you very much for your feedback. Of course I will help you in the future. You can find the paypal link on the official site:

Old   #740

Quote:
Goddevilf666ck: Thank you very much for your feedback. Of course I will help you in the future. You can find the paypal link on the official site:
Hmm, I still don't see a paypal link on this your site, should I register there to see it? And I can't see FAQ, here is my screenshot:

BTW why can't I make my BBCode links show pics in this forum, or sometimes they do automaticaly and show, other times they don't?
Old   #741

(bekomm es einfach nicht hin den Screen anzeigen zu lassen)

Da sieht man, ich hab keinen "Pet" Reiter und auch kein looten unter "Others" :/
Old   #742

Quote:
Originally Posted by SI90N View Post
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
(bekomm es einfach nicht hin den Screen anzeigen zu lassen)

Da sieht man, ich hab keinen "Pet" Reiter und auch kein looten unter "Others" :/
Ach so, du benutzt die Lite Version. Diese hat diese ganzen Funktionen nicht.
Old   #743

Also gratis, kann man nicht looten usw? (Die 10 euro wären die Investition trotzdem wert^^)
Old   #744

BTW I saw in your bot the function Buff, I tried to use it on my Priest, but she began to bless herself every minute, which is incorrect, it must be done with an interval like 30 min, how can I make it work so?
Old   #745

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
BTW I saw in your bot the function Buff, I tried to use it on my Priest, but she began to bless herself every minute, which is incorrect, it must be done with an interval like 30 min, how can I make it work so?
Set the cooldown to 30 minutes = 1800 seconds.

@SI90N: Die Lite Version ist eher zum Anschauen gedacht und vielleicht um ein paar Levels zu machen . Jedenfalls danke ich dir für dein positives Feedback!
Old   #746

xmast: Thanks. Tried the gathering mode today, watching your video of Gathering Setup. Created Macro, created spots, saved them, but my gathering target is Raydam Sapling. Why do you put a striking skill into the 1st slot of quickbar? Can a character defend themselves when attacked? I did the same, but on a priest, and yesterday's settings to hel when health is below 70 or 80. The gathering itself worked, but fanged kamiffs were attacking my character and she didn't defend herself. Is it possible to gather in dangerous places and defend oneself with your bot?
Old   #747

Quote:
xmast: Thanks. Tried the gathering mode today, watching your video of Gathering Setup. Created Macro, created spots, saved them, but my gathering target is Raydam Sapling. Why do you put a striking skill into the 1st slot of quickbar? Can a character defend themselves when attacked? I did the same, but on a priest, and yesterday's settings to hel when health is below 70 or 80. The gathering itself worked, but fanged kamiffs were attacking my character and she didn't defend herself. Is it possible to gather in dangerous places and defend oneself with your bot?
You need to have skills to if you gather on the first slot, because your character will defend himself.
Old   #748

Quote:
You need to have skills to if you gather on the first slot, because your character will defend himself.
But mine doesn't defend herself, I can't understand why? I'll try again and show you my video.

Here's my video about a Priest. The character defended herself sometimes, but never healed, although she has the setting on button 3 on Healing config. Instead, she rested. I did a similar or same thing on my Warrior, it was not better. As the skill in the 1st slot of quickbar often changes, f.e. it has Rest after the last fighting, then he gathers a plant, Kamiff attacks him, he doesn't do anything to defend himself but sits down to restore health, then stands up and starts to beat the kamiff.
Old   #749

Quote:
But mine doesn't defend herself, I can't understand why? I'll try again and show you my video.

Here's my video about a Priest. The character defended herself sometimes, but never healed, although she has the setting on button 3 on Healing config. Instead, she rested. I did a similar or same thing on my Warrior, it was not better. As the skill in the 1st slot of quickbar often changes, f.e. it has Rest after the last fighting, then he gathers a plant, Kamiff attacks him, he doesn't do anything to defend himself but sits down to restore health, then stands up and starts to beat the kamiff.
Set your skill interval from 250 to 20 or 30. I will fix that thing with sitting down and attack after in the next version and by the way healing skills and so one doesn't work at gathering at the moment, maybe I will add this feature into the next version.
Old   #750

Quote:
Set your skill interval from 250 to 20 or 30. I will fix that thing with sitting down and attack after in the next version and by the way healing skills and so one doesn't work at gathering at the moment, maybe I will add this feature into the next version.
Oh yeah, please fix this and make them heal while defending themselves. I'll look into that interval.

Here is my new video:

They were a group, I forgot to disband. I dunno whether it complicated the work of the bot or was like usual... I used to help them get out of obstacles. They took loot even for a quest I didn't try to do (Charmed Cube) when it was necessary to click on Tombstones. They fought Prison spirits and then I once clicked on a tombstone, but some of them seemed to have taken the loot before it. They got their cube someway both... There were other people around too, maybe some of them had clicked on a tombstone before... I wonder whether the bot will be able to hunt Hatata, after I create spots there, or they will run too far around targeting every guard and thus attracting more difficulties to the place... Can I change their radius of targeting? Without human control they may die.