Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 05:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

AionSpot - Bot for Aion NA/GameForge

Reply
 
Old   #691
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 552
Received Thanks: 117
And also xmast, wouldn't it be better to write into memory which bar has to be used(in case it changes)rather than changing in-game options?



Immons is offline  
Old   #692
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 1
AionSpot - Free Aion Bot

Buy it now! For just 5 € (1-Month Licence)!


Wut? o_O


Zaxes is offline  
Old   #693
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 940
Received Thanks: 521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immons View Post
And also xmast, wouldn't it be better to write into memory which bar has to be used(in case it changes)rather than changing in-game options?
Yeah, I think you are right . Thanks for tip, Immons. Just released a new version with this feature!

@Zaxes ? Maybe you should learn to read?
xmast is offline  
Old   #694
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
thanks again! :-) i use sandboxie and have 8 bots, sometimes when my hero die window dont open and resurection dont confirm, how i may fix this?


janjabanja is offline  
Old   #695
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 940
Received Thanks: 521
Quote:
Originally Posted by janjabanja View Post
thanks again! :-) i use sandboxie and have 8 bots, sometimes when my hero die window dont open and resurection dont confirm, how i may fix this?
Sorry, but I don't support Sandboxie, you can try it with using VMWare.
xmast is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #696
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
ok man, cool developer, best bot!

upd* i fixed troubles with sanboxie, i use other clicker on each window to push "ok" when my bot die. But now i have a question, how is off auto clicking in AionSpot(when hero die) ?
janjabanja is offline  
Old   #697
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 940
Received Thanks: 521
Quote:
Originally Posted by janjabanja View Post
ok man, cool developer, best bot!

upd* i fixed troubles with sanboxie, i use other clicker on each window to push "ok" when my bot die. But now i have a question, how is off auto clicking in AionSpot(when hero die) ?
You mean, how to turn off this clicking? Just enable "Stop after Death".
xmast is offline  
Old   #698
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
yes, but when i enable this my bot stop, i need only turn off this clicking, but my bot must go to spot after death, this possible?
janjabanja is offline  
Old   #699
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 940
Received Thanks: 521
Quote:
Originally Posted by janjabanja View Post
yes, but when i enable this my bot stop, i need only turn off this clicking, but my bot must go to spot after death, this possible?
Try the new version 1.6.0 . In this new version you don't have to click okay.
xmast is offline  
Old   #700
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
its not working on new 3.9 eu pacth
inculinas is offline  
Old   #701
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 940
Received Thanks: 521
Of course it is working, please try the next time the latest version (1.6.0) before you write something like that.
xmast is offline  
Old   #702
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
i try and its not working after press login in come error
inculinas is offline  
Old   #703
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 65
Received Thanks: 2
Kann man den Bot auch so mal Testen ?

Oder kann einer mal sagen wie zufrieden er ist ?
Kann er allein verkaufen ?
Helios2 is offline  
Old   #704
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 940
Received Thanks: 521
@inculinas: Please install .Net Framework 4.5

@Helios2: Einfach runterladen und anmachen, 15 Minuten kostenlos testen.
xmast is offline  
Old   #705
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 413
Received Thanks: 74
forum not working?


soundwave3 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.