Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AionSpot - Bot for Aion NA/GameForge

Old   #586

elite*gold: 0
How to do the skills setup, because the video's are different from the bot that is been new since yesterday.
Please explain it.

10/10 for the bot

___
Edit: Skills are working, it was quite simple.
But there's another problem.
It doesn't attack the monsters i added to the list.
Most of the time it just skips the monster.
I runned the bot, it just passed 7 monsters without killing it, and after the 7th mob it goes kill 1 mob and then it stops killing mobs..

Old   #587

Quote:
Originally Posted by surjendraad View Post
How to do the skills setup, because the video's are different from the bot that is been new since yesterday.
Please explain it.

10/10 for the bot

___
Edit: Skills are working, it was quite simple.
But there's another problem.
It doesn't attack the monsters i added to the list.
Most of the time it just skips the monster.
I runned the bot, it just passed 7 monsters without killing it, and after the 7th mob it goes kill 1 mob and then it stops killing mobs..
Well, this is a blacklist . The bot will not attack the mobs which are in the blacklist.

Old   #588

Hi man,

I can not run your bot program and i don't know why ... idk if it's my pc, or problems of compatibility or if i'm totally retarded ... !
Ill' try to explain to you my problem as clearly as possible

So i use the v1.1.7 of your program, i have install firework 4.5 and i'm playing on gameforge official server. (i select aswell "gameforge" on your program)
My character is a sin lvl 45.
Now ill show you by screen my configuration (i have reset all IG) :

So now my problem is, the bot did nothing he doesn't attck mob, or well he attacks juste one mob behind him and after to kill the mob he doesn't attack an other mob ... And now he doesn't attack mob he just spam select all mob arround him.

And then when i'm died the bot spam my system menu and did nothing else ^^

Ps : I have do "spots" like on your vid'.

I hope it's understable, sorry for my english
Old   #589

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiku_06 View Post
Hi man,

I can not run your bot program and i don't know why ... idk if it's my pc, or problems of compatibility or if i'm totally retarded ... !
Ill' try to explain to you my problem as clearly as possible

So i use the v1.1.7 of your program, i have install firework 4.5 and i'm playing on gameforge official server. (i select aswell "gameforge" on your program)
My character is a sin lvl 45.
Now ill show you by screen my configuration (i have reset all IG) :

So now my problem is, the bot did nothing he doesn't attck mob, or well he attacks juste one mob behind him and after to kill the mob he doesn't attack an other mob ... And now he doesn't attack mob he just spam select all mob arround him.

And then when i'm died the bot spam my system menu and did nothing else ^^

Ps : I have do "spots" like on your vid'.

I hope it's understable, sorry for my english
You have wrong keyboard settings.
And use the latest verison 1.1.8
Set the automatic forward key to " Delete " and start the bot from the first created spot, set the search area to 500.

Old   #590

Also bei mir ist das Problem ich kann im Bot zwar Aion Gameforge auswählen aber dann meinen Charakter nicht Wie bekomme ich das hin?

Oder funktioniert der Bot auf Win 7 64 bit und win 8 nicht?
Old   #591

Ok ty for the answer, i'm so retarded ... it's ok now my character chain mob aswell
But when he die i res to obelisk point and still to spam system menu, and don't take the way spot death created before i don't understand why :/
Old   #592

ok es funktioniert soweit nur das mit den wegpunkten raff ich nicht...der bewegt sich irgendwie trotzdem nicht
Old   #593

Kaiku_06: If you fixed the running problem, this one should be fixed too , try it out.

Wiesnet: Bitte, lies dir genau die Anleitung durch, ich bin mir sehr sicher, dass du deine automatisch Vorwärts Taste nicht auf "Entfernen" gesetzt hast.
Old   #594

Ok sorry for my questions stupid and my noobie style ! Now this work perfectly
Thanks alot for your answer and congratz for your program.

Best regards
Thanks
1 User
Old   #595

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiku_06 View Post
Ok sorry for my questions stupid and my noobie style ! Now this work perfectly
Thanks alot for your answer and congratz for your program.

Best regards
You don't have to apologize . It was a normal question.

Update: new version is available! 1.1.9 (Night-Build) - Fixed a lot of bugs, coded a new buffs-system which works much better as the old one.
Old   #596

Hi xmast

hab mir grad die neue version geladen.
Sie läuft auch ganz gut mir ist nur was aufgefallen. Wenn man den Bot einmal anhatte und dann auf Off o. On drückt und er am Selenheiler z.b sitzt steht er einfach mal so auf und rennt los aber nicht dahin wohin er laut den WP hinsoll. bei mir rennt er einfach so über die Klippe. Man hat auch keine Chance ihn aufzuhalten die Kamera läst sich auch nicht mehr drehen in dem moment.

Ps: konnte ihn aufhalten aber nur wenn man den Bot Schließen tut
Old   #597

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holle88 View Post
Hi xmast

hab mir grad die neue version geladen.
Sie läuft auch ganz gut mir ist nur was aufgefallen. Wenn man den Bot einmal anhatte und dann auf Off o. On drückt und er am Selenheiler z.b sitzt steht er einfach mal so auf und rennt los aber nicht dahin wohin er laut den WP hinsoll. bei mir rennt er einfach so über die Klippe. Man hat auch keine Chance ihn aufzuhalten die Kamera läst sich auch nicht mehr drehen in dem moment
Ja, natürlich wird dies der Fall sein . Dafür habe ich auch extra in jedes einzelne Thema beziehungsweise in der Anleitung geschrieben, dass man ihn nur starten soll, wenn der Charakter bei den erstellten Wegpunkten steht, beziehungsweise an dem erst erstellten <- Das ist sehr wichtig. Er muss nicht genau drauf stehen, sondern nur in seiner Nähe. Und wenn du auf Stop klickst und dann wieder auf start, wird er zu dem ersten Punkt rennen und zwar nur gerade aus - deswegen soll man auch in seiner Nähe stehen, so, dass der Charakter ohne Probleme durch geradeaus Laufen hinkommen kann.

Wenn dein Charakter stirbt, lass ihn einfach machen, nicht selbstständig auf Launch und Stop rumklicken.
Old   #598

Danke ^^ das ist mir dann doch nochmal aufgefallen als ich die Anleitung paar mal durchgelesen habe.

Der Bot läuft einwandfrei danke für die Arbeit
Old   #599

Hello,

I am a noob in this sort of things... so sorry if i'm gonna ask dumb questions.
I am a templar... but i dont know what skills to use and what skills to use for healing.

When i try to use it, he only uses the buffs. Then he's gonna rest.. and this over and over. Can you help me?
Old   #600

here is a tutorial, watch it .